Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why so cranky Whitefoot?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Why so cranky Whitefoot? Empty
PostSubject: Why so cranky Whitefoot?   Why so cranky Whitefoot? EmptyWed 23 Dec 2015 - 20:11

The familiar ginger and white pelt of Whitefoot was dozing a few tail lengths away from the fresh-kill pile. Lately, the semi-older tom was grumbling more than usual. The ground is too hard, the kits are too loud! Everything was displeasing to him at the moment. He knew exactly what was bothering him, yet he didn't intend to tell. He wasn't fond of spilling his guts out to any cats with ears. So he kept to himself this chilly season.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

Characters : Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Why so cranky Whitefoot?   Why so cranky Whitefoot? EmptyWed 23 Dec 2015 - 20:49

"Hello, Mister," said a squeaky kit voice as a tiny paw was placed on Whitefoot's back. "My name is Berrykit and I happened to see that you looked a bit lonely. Mind if I join you?" Without waiting for an answer, the little guy plopped down a few feet away from the grumpy warrior. He then stayed quiet, hoping not to bother Whitefoot anymore. The sweet tom kit instead got to work grooming his fur like an adult; he figured out how to act around certain cats, and around grumpy ones he had to act not bothersome and annoying. Hopefully pretending to be grown up worked with this one.

|Riverclan|
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Why so cranky Whitefoot?   Why so cranky Whitefoot? EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 0:33

The ginger and white warrior shrugged, "Do as you please little one." He murmured softly, He didn't like being mean, but this time of the season bothered him. His amber eyes glanced at the small fluff ball, he gave a small grunt as he hauled himself up to sit. "You remind me of my son, Fallenblaze." He sensed the sincere kindness in the young kits tone, still he wouldn't soften. Not in winter. He turned away sharply and flicked his tail dismissively, "Shouldn't you be playing or something? Kits just get under paws." He mewed in a deep tone.

OOC~ Awh gonna be besties. perhaps~

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Calico

Calico

Characters : Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Why so cranky Whitefoot?   Why so cranky Whitefoot? EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 12:23

"Fallenblaze..." Berrykit mumbled, trying to think of whom the name belonged to. He didn't remember meeting a Fallenblaze. He shook it out of his head and focused on the warrior's comment. "I guess I should be. Sorry you feel that way, I don't wan't to be the type who gets in the way. I don't mean to be bothersome, mister." A cute little frown came onto Berrykit's saddened face. "Mind if I get a name from you at least?" He stood up to leave. "Before I go?"

ooc: yeah. That would be cute.

|Riverclan|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why so cranky Whitefoot?   Why so cranky Whitefoot? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why so cranky Whitefoot?
Page 1 of 1