Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash

Characters : Ashstar, Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowpaw, Graykit. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3190
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Young Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Apprentice, SkyClan Kit.

PostSubject: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:43 pm

Tansyfoot slept contentedly in her nest in the nursery, dreaming about Fishstar and RiverClan. She was awoken by a sharp stab of pain in her belly. She knew births were supposed to hurt, but something seemed wrong. Was blood supposed to gush out? "Wisteriapaw!" she yowled in nervous fear. "Whitefoot! The kits!" Her belly was racked by pain again.

OOC: First-born is Fallenkit, then Halfkit (me), then Sunkit. If she wants to be born that is, as she's a 'paw already. And yes, she's going to die. Tansyfoot will live long enough to name Fallenkit, then Whitefoot will name the other two. If you wonder why she's Halfkit, you'll see later.

Honeydrop~Quailfeather~Ashstar~Shellwater Snowpaw~Gingerstripe
Medicine Cat~Senior Warrior~Leader~Elder~Apprentice~Young Warrior
ShadowClan~WindClan~WindClan~RiverClan~RiverClan~ShadowClan

~My Living Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan

Last edited by Ash/Tansy on Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:37 am

OOC: Silverpaw is in ThunderClan... I think you mean Sunkit. XD

Sunkit paced, more like waddled, around in agony. Although he couldn't see yet, he could hear as clear as day. And he heard everything; His mother was breathing in heavy amounts and wailing every now and then, probably in pain. Sunkit's father was most likely helping her as much as he could, but obviously, it wasn't working all that well.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Female
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:54 pm

Whitefoot woke startled by the wails, directing his ears to the source he knew deep in his once cold heart that it was time. Gulping he quickly trotted to his mate in the nursery and tried to soothe her, but how could he when his own heart was racing?

Dewleaf
Riverclan~ Whitefoot-Warrior
Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : Ashstar, Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowpaw, Graykit. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop
Female
Cancer Snake
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Young Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Apprentice, SkyClan Kit.

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:22 pm

With a whimper, Tansyfoot pushed as hard as she could. Just as Whitefoot arrived, a little bundle slipped out. At the exact same time, a leaf fell from a tree outside and landed in the nursery, in front of Tansyfoot. "Fallenkit," she murmured, right before another spasm of agony racked her body. Where was Wisteriapaw? Wasn't someone supposed to lick the poor kit?

~My Living Characters~

WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollyleaf

Female
Aries Cat
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:01 pm

Whitefoot crept into the den and gasped at the tiny bundles before his weary mate. Laying down besides her he heard her murmur the name, nodding with tears in his eyes he quickly began grooming the squirmy bundles. "How about Sunkit for this one?" He nudged the tiny (orange bundle?) He looks like me! Purring he barely noticed Tansyfoot straining with the third.

Dewleaf
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psych

Female
Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:55 pm

OOC: If you look at my signature, he is a white cat. :)

Sunkit, with his new name, looked at his Dad. What a perfect name, the kit thought to himself, scooting himself closer to him. His Dad's fur was soft and warm. Sunkit hoped his would be the same when he grew.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollyleaf

Female
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:58 pm

OOC~ My bad, also @ Psych I sent you a Pm

Dewleaf
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:35 am

Dewleaf wrote:
OOC~ My bad, also @ Psych I sent you a Pm

OoC: Please don't make OoC only posts. Please refer to this.

Wisteriapaw had finally managed to sleep. She had dropped her lids a few moments before the yowls. Heavily, she stood, glancing at her herbs and deciding to just walk to the nursery empty handed. Her tail was drooped and she had lost weight. Her eyes were dull. As she entered the second kit was born. She glanced at the queen, and then up at the sky. What was she even supposed to do?

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psych

Female
Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:37 am

Sunkit tried to waddle to his Mom. But his eyes were closed as he was newborn, and he couldn't see a thing. Mom, where are you...? The kit heard another struggle. He mewed loudly in agony. Mom! Where could you be...

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:22 pm

Fallenkit let out a sneeze as he was brought into the world. The tiny tom squirmed, pushing his sibling away to get to his mother- he tried his best to get to her. He finally reached her, and, Fallenkit, who was nervous about what to do, followed his instinct and began to suckle.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollyleaf

Female
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:34 pm

OOC~ @Wisteria, That was the only OOC post without an IC response. I have been her for quite a while and yes I've read and know where the rules are located. I never intended to continue doing that, I don't need your mini-modding either. Thanks

Whitefoot finished lapping at his new kits and help gently guide them to their first meal, purring in fascination as they instinctively knew what to do. Tearing his gaze away from them for a moment pained his heart as he gazed at his mate, "They're lovely! We did a great job Tansyfoot!" His mew choked by pride.

Dewleaf
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Female
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:43 pm

Tansyfoot panted as the third kit slid out. She wanted to reply to her mate, but couldn't speak. Sunkit was a good name, like the bright leaf-fall sun that had glared in her eyes this morning. Was something wrong? Should it hurt this much? She thought she was done, but the pain continued.

The newest kit was beautiful, with soft white fur and sparkling blue eyes. There was only one abnormal thing- the fur of the left side of her face was missing. Unaware of her deformity, the young kit suckled at her mother's belly.

OOC: Her name's Halfkit, but Tansyfoot can't really name her right now as she's sort of in the process of dying.

~My Living Characters~

WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollyleaf

Female
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:35 pm

OOC~ Oh gawd :C

Whitefoot looked up and caught the foul stench of death coming from his mate, panicking he nuzzled her and wailed for Wisteriapaw.

Dewleaf
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Female
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:13 pm

Tansyfoot looked up at Whitefoot, panicking also. "I... I love you... I love our kits... Promise me you'll-" Oh StarClan. What will he do if I say this? Does he care? "-promise me that you'll forgive...." She simply lost the strength to continue. Nuzzling her kits for the first and last time, she flopped limply on the nursery floor and her spirit went to StarClan. Promise me you'll forgive Salmonstripe. She loves you too.

The unnamed, deformed she-kit just sat there, confused, as her mother suddenly stopped being warm. What happened? She looked towards the tom who was her father. Maybe he knew.

OOC: Topic title revealed! And no, you don't have to listen to me. She just said it because she knew Salmonstripe. (Incidentally, Tansyfoot is technically older than Salmonstripe.... She was an apprentice for a LONG time. But let's forget that.) Time for Whitefoot to name Halfkit!

~My Living Characters~

WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollyleaf

Female
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:32 am

Frozen in fear, he rasped his warm tongue over the unnamed kitten. "How aboult halfkit? You may have half of fur but you don't have half a heart. I love you all and I will take care of you." He mewed as he cradled his kits away from Tansyfoot's cold growing body.

Dewleaf
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)   

Back to top Go down

The Birth Topic in which Cats Come and Go (Fallenkit, Sunkit, Whitefoot, Wisteriapaw)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: