Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot) Empty
PostSubject: Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)   Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot) EmptyFri 23 Oct 2015 - 21:00

Tansyfoot almost waltzed out of the medicine cat den (what's a waltz?), she was so happy. She ran up to Whitefoot, who was sitting near the fresh-kill pile. "Guess what, Whitefoot?" she purred.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)   Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot) EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 11:02

Whitefoot who's mouth was currently stuffed with a trout shrugged his shoulders as he quickly tried to devour the fish slightly embarrassed she caught him like this. His amber eyes cast a glance at his mate, who seemed to be getting slightly bigger everyday, I shouldn't ask why though, she might claw my ears off!

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)   Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot) EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 15:27

"Wisteriapaw says I'm pregnant. We're going to have kits!" Tansyfoot purred, answering her own question. The last word in proving her loyalty to Whitefoot and RiverClan. Was she cut out to be a mother?

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)   Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot) EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 18:52

Whitefoot coughed as his eyes widened in a mixture of happiness and fear. "K-kits? Are you sure? How long?" His ginger and white fur fluffed out in terror, Can I be a good dad? Will I have enough time to prepare myself? His mind was full of fearful thoughts of something happening to him or his mate and their kits becoming orphaned.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)   Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot) EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 16:37

"Not very long," Tansyfoot answered, entwining her tail with his. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. You'll be a great father." I hope.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)   Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 17:29

Whitefoot nodded in, letting her words soothe him. Nuzzling her he couldn't help but purr, "Are you hungry? You're eating for two or three!" He mewed excitedly.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)   Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 21:14

"I just had a fish," she laughed. "I'm good. Thanks for caring, Whitefoot. I love you, you know."

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)   Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot) EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 5:19

Whitefoot looked at his mate with happiness, "I love you too Tansyfoot. But you're sure you're not hungry?" He mewed concerned.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)   Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 16:37

Tansyfoot laughed. "If you want, I can probably eat something." She was so glad she had someone who cared about her.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)   Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot) EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 16:31

Nodding determined he searched around the fresh-kill pile to find the biggest piece for his beloved. Finding a fat carp to his satisfaction he set it in front of her, "What should we name them?" He was curious he had so many in mind.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)   Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot) EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 17:17

Tansyfoot laughed. "Let's see the kits first, Whitefoot. I like Fallenkit though, for all the falling leaves."

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)   Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot) EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 17:59

As Whitefoot listened he squinted in the rising sun's rays, "How about Sunkit? It's strong and constant?" He mewed curiously.

OOC~ How about we pick a random name for Halfkit but when she's born that's where we change it?

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)   Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot) EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 19:52

"Sure," Tansyfoot meowed agreeably. "The sun is a wonderful thing. And how about Wishkit? I really like that. My whole life has been wishes until I met you." She twined her tail with her mate's as she purred this last part.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)   Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess What Whitefoot? Kitties! (for Whitefoot)
Page 1 of 1