Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) Empty
PostSubject: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) EmptyFri 2 Oct 2015 - 21:40

Tansyfoot walked out into the moonlight, standing in the middle of RiverClan camp. Under the light of Silverpelt, with StarClan watching over her, the comforting sound of the river nearby lulling her, she could always feel peaceful. It was the one time when thoughts of her late mother wouldn't bother her. Her mind drifted to thoughts of her mentor, leader, and- dare she say it?- foster mother. Fishstar. She heard the sound of pawsteps behind her and turned around, startled.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 7:26

Whitefoot trekked towards the river for his nightly walk, he secretly enjoyed the time of night when he could just sneak away from camp. As he pushed through the last of the reeds towards the river the strong scent of Tansyfoot alerted him that the she-cat was already there. It's too late to go back now, Clearing his throat he awkwardly stepped forward. He was never good with the she-cats.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 21:59

"Oh, hi, Whitefoot," Tansyfoot meowed as she saw the white tom emerge from the reeds. "What are you doing out?" Then she blushed. That was a stupid question, she chided herself. "I mean, not to put my nose in your business or anything." Okay, I'll shut up now.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 7:07

The ginger and white tom shrugged, "Just enjoying the evening, how about yourself?" He mewed plainly, His gaze rested on her beautiful pelt that was seemingly silver in the moonlight.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) EmptyFri 9 Oct 2015 - 21:10

"I always go out here to think, because usually no one's out," Tansyfoot answered. "But sometimes being with someone is better than being alone." She blushed again, hoping it was too dark for him to see. "How is life with you?"

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 8:50

Whitefoot crouched as he swept his tail around his ginger and white paws, "terrible really, I don't have family anymore. I'm done with Salmonstripe and her brood. Well, except for Troutstep. I may be adopted but we're brothers." He mewed fiercely.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) EmptyFri 16 Oct 2015 - 21:21

Tansyfoot smiled in sympathy. "I have a brother named Cloudfang, and a sister named Specklestream. I'm from a different litter, though, and no one knows who my father was. My mother..." she sucked in a breath, the pain still fresh. "My mother is- was- Icetail." She wrapped her tail around her paws, tightening it to prepare her for the same reaction she got every time. But maybe Whitefoot was different. What's happening? I'm just sitting out here and suddenly I'm spilling my guts to the first tom that comes along. Is something wrong with me?

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 11:54

Whitefoot gently pressed against her, mewing softly,"She was a great warrior, I'm sorry. At least you know a little about your birth parents. Mine were loners, dumping me off here." Sighing he stared at his paws, Why'd they leave me? Are they still out there somewhere?

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 20:15

Tansyfoot touched her tail to his in sympathy. "I'm sure they..." They what? Had a good reason? Stupid, Tansyfoot. Stupid. I'm sure everyone says that. She shook her head. "I'm sorry. That must be hard. No matter who your parents are, you always have RiverClan. Our Clan is our family. I don't know how I'd survive without Fishstar, Mistfeather, and..." She looked up into Whitefoot's eyes. Am I in love? I thought I was once, but then he left me. I don't want that to happen again. And does he like me, or...?

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 16:06

Whitefoot winced at her soft touch, no cat had ever dared be so, so, What's that word? So soft with him before. He snuck a look up and caught her staring deep into his eyes, Into my heart? She is so beautiful in the moonlight. Am I in love? Like I was with Creammist before she died? Gently he twined his thin ginger and white tail with hers and his heart beat quickened.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 21:02

Tansyfoot had a little trouble breathing as the handsome tom returned the tail-touch. She looked up at him abandoning all pretense of sanity, and smiled slowly. Finally, someone she could trust. She had looked to her Clan for a family, and had never expected to find love after Stumppaw left her. Whitefoot was more than she had hoped for. In their gaze no words were said, but she knew that she loved him, and that he... well... Did he love her?

OOC: You want to just abandon any awkward conversations and just have them know they want to be mates, or have a nice young-romance-laden scene?

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015 - 5:46

OOC~ Eh, let's just throw it out there.

Whitefoot gulped a little before whispering, Tansyfoot? I really like you..love actually.. He mewed nervously. Amber eyes darting to hers for any signs of a reaction.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015 - 20:24

Tansyfoot let out a purr. "I love you too, Whitefoot." She leaned against him and breathed in his strong scent.

OOC: When should she get pregnant? Is there a required waiting time?

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 14:48

OOC~ Whenever I guess.

Whitefoot's fur tingled in happiness, he felt like he could yowl all the way up to Starclan.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 21:13

OOC: This is the topic. https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t20470-guess-what-whitefoot-kitties-for-whitefoot . Topic closed?

Tansyfoot knew she should eventually go to sleep, but wanted to stay there forever. Now she truly knew what love felt like. See that, Icetail? I'm not alone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)   White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

White tansy (closed! For Whitefoot and I)
Page 1 of 1