Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Truth leaks out (open)

Go down 
+2
Ice
Laurel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Dec 2015 - 15:05

Halfpaw watched in annoyance as her brother walked away with Rushreed. She instead turned to Troutstep. "How are you?" she asked nervously, ignoring the stares at the fur-less side of her face.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Dec 2015 - 13:30

Troutstep's gaze turned from Rushreed to Halfpaw. He didn't flinch at the sight of her face, he was a clan mate after all. "I would say good, but that would be a lie." He said blandly, shifting his weight around on the camp floor to get more comfy.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Dec 2015 - 13:42

"Why is that?" Halfpaw asked curiously, stepping a little closer to the lean tom.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Dec 2015 - 13:49

Troutstep gave a sigh. "You'll understand when you get older. Right now, only mousebrains like me get all tangled up in it." He said looking at apprentice. "Like a fly, trapped in a spider web." The tom closed his eyes and tilted his up towards the sky.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Dec 2015 - 13:58

"This has to do with Rushreed, then." It wasn't a question. "What does it have to do with her, though?"

Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 18:07

Featherpaw looked at Fallenblaze but
Left the two to talk. I feel so bad for both of them, I wish I could help them Featherpaw lied down and sighed.

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 21:42

Fallenblaze growled, ears flattened against his head, lips curled in a snarl. He didn't believe her. With that, he ran back over to his sister, Troutstep, and Featherpaw. "What does what have to deal with who?" He asked, budding into the conversation. His eyes were pricked with anger, fury, even, as he sat with his friends and family.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 21:46

Rushreed steep back and slowly went back over but kept her distance now her ears flat against her head sadly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 9:10

Troutstep was about to answer Halfpaw when Fallenblaze came running back. "None of your concern." He growled to his nephew. "Stop running around like some deranged elder." The deep voiced tom stated.

Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 9:26

Featherpaw eyes widened "can everyone calm down? I know some of you are mad at Rushreed but she didn't know! So don't blame her. I feel bad for all of you really." Said Featherpaw staring at the group of cats

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 10:53

Troutstep's gaze shot towards Featherpaw when she spoke. "What do you mean, I feel bad for you all." He hissed, teeth bared.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 12:37

Rushreed blinked hearing them. Slowly she padded over iintervening"enough please"She mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 14:24

Featherpaw turned her attention to troutstep and she almost jumped in fear but when she heard Rushreed she calmed down.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 16:14

Halfpaw gazed in shock at her brother. This was not the kind, sweet Fallenblaze she knew. "Are- are you okay, Fallenblaze?" she managed. "If there's anything I can do-"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 19:06

At the sudden rush of voices, Fallenblaze felt physically and mentally uncomfortable. Oh Starclan... I... Fallenblaze froze at Halfpaw's question. "Oh... I'm sorry, I..." He silenced himself. Heh... I just harassed my clanmate. Oh no. Well... She deserved it, right...? Yeah. Fallenblaze sighed, shuffling his paws.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth leaks out (open)   The Truth leaks out (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth leaks out (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next