Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Truth Comes Out...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

The Truth Comes Out... Empty
PostSubject: The Truth Comes Out...   The Truth Comes Out... EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 16:11

Sweetheart winced with a soft, pained groan. She had been trying to keep her pregnancy a secret, but as the days went by it started becoming increasingly obvious that she was expecting. She was already seen as untrustworthy by the Clan thanks to Ivystar, but if they found out her kit had ShadowClan blood... She couldn't begin to imagine the trouble she and her kit both would be in. She knew she had to do something about this, and thankfully she knew just what to do.

She just hoped he would agree and not give her away...

Gulping nervously, she padded over to Reedpaw, then smiled at him, trying to keep her nerves under control. "Hey, Reedpaw? Can I talk to you in private? I need to ask a favor of you. ...A really big favor."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out...   The Truth Comes Out... EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 16:21

"Yes, of course. He and Sweetheart had been growing closer over the past few moons, and he liked where it was heading. He could see a future with the she-cat. Reedpaw moved to the edge of camp with Sweetheart. "What is it?"

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out...   The Truth Comes Out... EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 16:55

Sweetheart took a deep breath. "What I'm about to tell you, you can't tell anyone else. And... please don't think differently of me. Please?..." Her mew was soft and pleading.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out...   The Truth Comes Out... EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 16:40

Reedpaw saw the concern in her eyes.  "I won't.  I promise."  The young flattened his ears but he knew that it was serious.  "What is wrong?" He said now very concerned for her safety.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out...   The Truth Comes Out... EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 18:51

"Thank you so very much, Reedpaw," Sweetheart meowed softly. Taking one last deep breath to calm her nerves, she finally confessed. "...I'm expecting kits. But not just anyone's kits. The father is... a ShadowClan tom. I can't let him or my kits or anyone know about this. That's why... I want to ask you to father my kits. I know you're still an apprentice, but you're to become a warrior very soon, aren't you? So... hopefully that wouldn't be too much to ask of you... Please, Reedpaw? I don't want my kit suffering my punishment should anyone find out."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out...   The Truth Comes Out... EmptyFri 2 Feb 2018 - 16:14

Reedpaw stood there in awe. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. The young tom looked at the ground in silence. "Sweetheart..." He trailed off. He didn't know what to say. He wasn't one to pass judgement and this time would be like the rest. He nodded, "I will do it." Reedpaw looked the she-cat square in the eyes.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out...   The Truth Comes Out... EmptyFri 2 Feb 2018 - 20:11

"You... You will? Oh, Reedpaw, thank you so much!" All the fear and tensions weighing down on Sweetheart's shoulders seemed to lift off of her all at once, and she felt weak with relief. "You have no idea how much this means to me, knowing my kit will be safe."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out...   The Truth Comes Out... EmptySat 3 Feb 2018 - 9:41

Reedpaw licked her forehead to comfort her. "I will do everything in my power to make sure our kits are safe." He knew that the term our wasn't true, but for the sake of the kits, Sweetheart, the ShadowClan, and himself it would need to be.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out...   The Truth Comes Out... EmptySat 3 Feb 2018 - 10:23

Sweetheart purred at the affection and his words. "As far as I'm concerned, these kits will be no one else's but yours and mine. I love you, Reedpaw. I truly can't wait for your warrior ceremony, and I hope it's before the kits are born."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out...   The Truth Comes Out... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth Comes Out...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: