Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Featherpaw's Battle Training [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Featherpaw's Battle Training [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Featherpaw's Battle Training [CLOSED]   Featherpaw's Battle Training [CLOSED] EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 14:45

Mistfeather, despite being wrought with sickness, knew she had an apprentice to teach. She lead the grey tabby to what little territory they still held, coughing a little as she took the apprentice to a dryer, softer patch of grass. Fluffing out her fur against the cold leaf-fall air, she settled down, attempting to catch her breath.

"Y-You still need to learn how to battle, Featherpaw. Today you will learn. I will instruct you, but forgive me for not showing you how to fight." The deputy shook her head, disappointed in herself for being so sick. Holding back a cough, she gestured for her apprentice to approach the nearby reeds. "Are you ready?"

ooc: Have you learned anything about the battle system yet? I haven't been keeping up, sorry.

Featherpaw's Battle Training [CLOSED] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

Featherpaw's Battle Training [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Featherpaw's Battle Training [CLOSED]   Featherpaw's Battle Training [CLOSED] EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 16:42

Ooc: yah, I know how to use it

Ic: Featherpaw followed her mentor "I'm ready." She said to mistfeather. She unsheathed her claws and waited for mistfeather to make a move first

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down

Featherpaw's Battle Training [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1