Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed)   Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 0:25

(Since the battle sistem is kinda changed, this will be a two man job to figure out XD)

Pinewhisker waited besides his sister, who he had insisted on bringing along with him. Maybe some fighting would trigger back her lost memories or just remind her of her old life. The she-cat shifted uncomfortably, looking around herself into the forest. Pinewhisker had asked Emberpaw to come here to meet him so they could have some training and he could show her some moves, now that she was becoming a warrior soon.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed)   Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 14:40

Emberpaw leapt up to the two cats, her russet fur almost blinding in the late morning light.
"I'm ready!" she chirped, her tail swishing lightly behind her, ears pricked and ready.
Although she was still fiery and fierce and stubborn as always, it was true that the apprentice had matured a lot from when she'd first had her ceremony. She was slightly calmer, yes; but she also knew what respect was, unlike her kit days. Still, she kept her judging of other cats to herself.
Emberpaw knew where the sandy hollow was, after so many moons of training, so she lead the way, picking through the dense undergrowth.

OOC: Haha, it'll be interesting ;P

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed)   Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 0:20

Pinewhisker followed his apprentice on their way to the training hollow, keeping his tail over Fadedlight's back as if be was guiding a blind cat. When they arrived, the warrior led his sister to a comfortable spot from where to watch as he took an opposite place from his apprentice.
"Alright, I will show you a move and you copy." he said and ran to his apprentice, slashing an unsheated paw over her face, tho not near tne eyes or muzzle. Just a scrape on the cheek.

PINEWHISKER USED FRONT PAW  STRIKE DEALING 9 DAMAGE AND COSTING 10 STAMINA

PINEWHISKER

45 HP/45 HP
150 SP/160 SP

EMBERPAW

11 HP/20 HP
80 SP/80 SP

(Alright, so, fighting moves can be found here, alongside with the rank when you unlock them and damage dealt by each rank.  Be sure to look at the ample disection of the warrior ranks, as this matters. This also includes your clan's innate moves and their damage. https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t183-battle-system.

The  Health/Stamina can be found at this next link for each rank. In a battle, you must post at the end the status of Health/Stamina of each cat for the best of both fighters. If a cat is out of HP or SP, it can no ,onger fight and must either fall unconcious or leave because of grave wounds. https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t182-rank-system.

Hope this helped you as much as possible, due to the lack of a tutorial, because the one we bad is under mantainance after the recent battle system changes. Feel free to shoot me a pm regarding any for questions!)

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed)   Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 5:14

OOC: Alright! Let me just try this out, if I make any blunders just tell me right away! XD 

Emberpaw cringed back, hopping away, and shook off the slight pain, ears twitching. The auburn apprentice leapt back onto her paws and lunged toward Pinewhisker, mimicking the same attack he'd used on her. She stole a glance over at Fadedlight, hoping her mentor's sister was impressed. 

EMBERPAW USED FRONT PAW STRIKE DEALING 6 DAMAGE AND COSTING 10 STAMINA

PINEWHISKER

39 HP/45 HP
150 SP/160 SP

EMBERPAW

11 HP/20 HP
70 SP/80 SP

Last edited by Acorn on Sun 20 Nov 2016 - 5:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed)   Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 5:19

(Okay, yeah, you got me, that is a matter is am quite inexperienced with, but for what I know, you must roll and effect dice for that and it renders the opponent unable to attack back. Sorry I can't help here, try asking a clan leader roleplayer or a deputy roleplayer. :3)

OOC: Also, her name is Fadedlight

Pinewhisker shook Emberpaw off his back after giving her a few moments of glory. He shook his dusty pelt and turned to the young she-cat with a proud expression. "That was pretty good. I will assess your progress soon. For now, let's return."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed)   Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 5:27

OOC: oops :O

Emberpaw puffed out her fur proudly, nodding excitedly at her mentor.
"Of course," she agreed, making a feeble attempt to sound like a warrior. "I'll lead the way." And she leapt up the steep ravine, scrambling to get out, before darting off, her tail as high as it could get with pride and happiness.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed)   Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Training For Emberpaw (closed)
Page 1 of 1