Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Den [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

A New Den [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A New Den [Open]   A New Den [Open] EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 1:39 am

Dawnpaw stood before her new den. This is where she would be staying from now until she joined starclan. It was going to be lonely but that was probably the part Dawnpaw liked best about it. She wouldn't have to be crowded around other cats anymore. She wouldn't have to go through a mess of paws and tails when she got up in the morning. Slight happiness filled her. She could come and go from this den as she pleased.

Finally gaining enough courage, the young medicine cat apprentice pushed her way inside. It was a bit dusty.. And she needed some new moss for a bed.. She looked over the store of the herbs. She didn't quite know what all of them were, and some of them looked like they needed to be replaced. She moved around the den a bit more before she finally decided to replace the bedding. Gripping on the old moss with her teeth, the small apprentice dragged it out of her den. She would need to grab a warrior and get some more bedding later..

For now the apprentice stood her chest heaving slightly from dragging the bedding out of her den. She was going to have to get used to this. Dawnpaw sat down staring at the old bed. What was she supposed to do with this? Dawnpaw blinked when she heard someone approaching.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

A New Den [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Den [Open]   A New Den [Open] EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 11:08 pm

Patchkit had awoken first in the nursery, briefly stretching and accidently kicking someone in the face with his hind leg. Glancing over his shoulder he quickly had mewed "Pardon me." Before he dashed out of the nursery shaking out his pelt when he felt the fresh breeze of air. The tom wasn't too sure what too do, the life of being a kit was pretty boring.. Although he did manage too get a lot of play time and sleep time in. The camp seemed pretty empty if Patchkit had too guess it was that most of the warriors were out on a patrol and some of the apprentices must have been training. Although when he looked around closer he spotted a apprentice, Dawnpaw. Patchkit had heard of Dawnpaw, starclan had approved her too begin her medicine cat training.

Patchkit felt slightly bad for Dawnpaw, the life of a medicine cat didn't seem too thrilling too him but it must have been different for the she-cat. The tom had approached pausing when Dawnpaw had noticed him. "Congratulations Dawnpaw" Patchkit had mewed before settling down a few tail-lengths away from her. Since she was already up and about Patchkit figured they could chat a little. "Moving dens already?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

A New Den [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Den [Open]   A New Den [Open] EmptyDecember 6th 2015, 12:30 am

Dawnpaw looked over at Patchkit taking her eyes off the old bedding. "Yeah. I got to stay in here from now on so I can focus on my training and work." She said her eyes trailing back over to the old bed. "I have to get rid of this but I don't know where to put it.. And I have to go out later to get some more bedding and stuff." The apprentice rambled slightly. There wasn't much for her to do. She needed to wait on a warrior to get back before she could head out into the territory. "What were you up to Patchkit?"

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

A New Den [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Den [Open]   A New Den [Open] EmptyDecember 6th 2015, 10:04 am

Crimsonkit walked over, his yellow eyes gleaming in the light. He looked almost invisible in the shade of the den, and when he crept out it would surely be surprising. So, he walked out of the shadows and watched his brother and Dawnpaw. He was certainly an introvert, but to him, it didn't matter much to have a small, quiet conversation. "Hello," he mewed politely, flicking his tail in greeting. The tom enjoyed the company of his clan, and felt comforted by it. He didn't like the morning- he was definitely more of a night cat, but he was up and alert.

The tom liked the medicine den. It reminded him of his mother, in ways. It protected the clan from illnesses and death, whilst his mother protected him from the dangers of the forest. He also liked the smell of it. He was peeking inside, ears perked, as his brother and Dawnpaw quietly spoke to each other, before turning back to them and sitting politely.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Den [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Den [Open]   A New Den [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Den [Open]
Page 1 of 1