Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

Characters : Moon(M), Oak(O),Infinity(I),
Clan/Rank : (M)Leader,(O)Warrior,(I)Kit,
Pisces Number of posts : 151

The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 14:18

"What?!?!?!?! Your my mom?!?!" Moon stood there in shock."I knew my dreams had something to do with you but i was not expecting you to be my mom?!?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 14:37

"It's true, I abandoned you because I couldn't take care of my clan and a kitten. I'm sorry will you ever forgive me. " Eclipse looked down she shuffled her pawsIm sorry he words echoed through her head.

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 15:25

" Your my mom" Moon said again " I will forgive you and i always will and asides from that do you have any poppy seeds i have a pain in my back?" Moon asked rembering that rat attackt.
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 15:44

Eclipse looked at the kits back "you don't need poppy seeds for your back," eclipse chuckled "you need burdock root." Said eclipse "I'll get you some. And if you want I can give you poppy seeds so you can rest. You can rest in my den tonight." Said eclipse she walked towards her den
~~~~~
Jay was shocked that eclipse was moons mother. Butt she followed eclipse to her den and motioned her tail for moon to follow

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 16:19

" sure that would be great..... Mom!" Moon said sounding very excited.
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 16:26

Eclipse smiled and walked into her den. "Go lie down over there." Said eclipse pouting her tail over to the corner of her small den. She searched her frost covered herbs for burdock root. She finally found it and picked it up.
~~~~
Jay walked to the corner of the den and sat down. She closed her eyes "I'll let you guys have some mother daughter bonding." She said and soon drifted off into sleep

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 16:41

" goodnight Jay, And Eclipse .. I mean.. Mom what about the other cats they dont know me" Moon went from excited to worried.
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 18:26

"Don't worry about them." Whispered eclipse, she started to apply the burdock root. She was soon finished "Moon. Did you know a cat named frostpaw?" Asked eclipse

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 13:30

" no not that i can remember, why?" Moon started to feel curious " is it someone important?" Moon asked.
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 17:31

"Well she was a family never of yours. She was my sister, when we were young she ran away and joined a clan called skyclan. I never heard from her again. I've been worried about her, everyday we would meet to see each other but she just stopped coming after the second day." Said Eclipse "I just found out that she is dead." Said eclipse looking down. "I probably would've taken you to her but since she is gone I couldn't. I asked because I didn't believe that she was dead so I was hoping maybe you had seen her as a loner or something." Said eclipse. She lied down "Jay is going to look after you're at an apprentice age then if you want you can come back and be my apprentice?" Asked eclipse

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 14:30

" well thats a tragic story and its very sad to here your sister my aunt is dead or just never seen" Moon looked up at the rising moon and setting sun. " and your apprenctice a adopted mom, well i would rather have you as my mom but i know joy can do a pretty good job, and yes i will love to be your apprectence" Moon said happily.
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 4:43

"Great! Jay will take care of you till you're ready." Said eclipse

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 14:59

" yay! but what would I do if i see frostpaw?" moon questioned
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 15:27

"I now realize that she is really dead. So don't worry about her." Said eclipse curling up she closed her eyes and went into a deep sleep

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 9:48

" ok good night " Said moon looking out the den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)   The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jay that stood under the moon (closed for Cowlieclaws and I)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2