Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moon River [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Moon River [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Moon River [closed]   Moon River [closed] EmptyWed 13 Jun 2018 - 15:04

Rainpaw gathered the marigold in his jaws, getting yellow dust all over his pelt. They had an absurd amount of it now, he knew that another clan could use some. Standing at the river's edge, he felt his pelt bristle. the cool spray of water was nice compared to the awful heat. Crouching, he leaped onto the first stepping stone. His nimble limbs helped him easily hop from stone to stone, slipping only slightly from the algae coating the stones. When he landed his paws on the sand and muddy shore of RiverClan, he sighed. Looking around for the medicine cat den. How did cats function with such an odd space? The tom took a few steps, wiping his paws on the grass to get the mud off before sighing. He'd gone this far... Ignoring any looks he'd get, he followed the scent of other herbs to the medicine cat's den. "Goldeneye? ThunderClan had a lot of marigold bloom recently. I brought some of the extra for you since you've got such a large clan to take care of." He meowed, pushing into the reeds.

Moon River [closed] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Moon River [closed] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Moon River [closed]   Moon River [closed] EmptyWed 13 Jun 2018 - 15:46

Goldeneye almost jumped out of her fur when Rainpaw spoke, but soon relaxed as she turned around to face him. "Rainpaw, was it? Thank you, you can set it by my water pool and I'll sort it once I'm done here." Goldeneye meowed before turning her attention back to her herbs, her brow furrowing. She was exhausted, Riverclan was far bigger than one medicine cat could manage. To help support her clan she had to make several trips for her herbs, and with the prophecy, she was losing sleep. "Is there anything you need Rainpaw?" Goldeneye meowed, her voice muted from being turned away.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Moon River [closed]   Moon River [closed] EmptyWed 13 Jun 2018 - 17:27

Rainpaw placed the marigold down and groomed his fur before speaking to Goldeneye once more. "We could use a bit of sweet-sedge if you can spare some. Kits let us treat infections without much protest when we use that. It also keeps them from hiding it from us when they want to avoid the sour scent other herbs have. Do you need any help? You seem like you've been stretched thinner than a willow leaf." The tom padded over to her side after fiddling with the bundle he brought, moving it into a neat pile. His tail curled up neatly at his side as he looked over the herbs Goldeneye was working on.

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Moon River [closed]   Moon River [closed] EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 9:07

"Take what you need, I normally don't use it for kits unless they're very picky," Goldeneye muttered, hardly noticing Rainpaw sit next to her. Pushing a finished bundle away she pulled closer an unkempt pile of various herbs and gave an exasperated sigh. Goldeneye then remembered that Rainpaw had said something else, "Huh? Oh yeah, I suppose so... Chillpaw passed recently and he always did such a good job keeping my herb storage organized. Plus without any helping paws, I've found myself drowning in work. Plus with the prophecy..." Goldeneye muttered, her voice trailing and her paws stumbling as her focus on her work was sputtering to a halt.

It was so hard to focus, she was working her paws to rawness at this rate. But she had to be prepared, a war was coming and she didn't know when, so she couldn't rest. Goldeneye passed Rainpaw a bundle to sort, as she softly nodded. "Yes, I won't refuse your services, Starclan knows I need them. I just hope I get an apprentice soon." Goldeneye meowed lowly. "Enough about me. How has Thunderclan been fairing? I've heard you've been having plenty of trouble with foxes." The young medicine cat turned her head just slightly as she looked at Rainpaw, her paws ceasing in their motions.

OOC: This topic probably takes place after Golden paid a visit to every clan w/ her vision
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Moon River [closed]   Moon River [closed] EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 9:36

"Ah, I'm sorry for your loss, Goldeneye. Perhaps you'll meet him again one of these halfmoons. Have any cats caught your eye or shown interest? While I know StarClan's message was the only reason I was chosen, I feel like cats who pursue the life with our ancestors guide them to it are more likely to have the passion and stay loyal." He flicked his tail, sorting the bundle she gave him with care. He took out anything that had gone bad or moldy from the waters surrounding the camp. He gave a soft sigh and shook his head. "You know, my mother would kill me if she knew I came to help RiverClan... She's spouted nothing but hatred about your clan. That's why I was so wary of you at y first meeting. But, I know that rivalry is not some we are allowed to let cloud our minds so I had to at least try to know you better."

The tom continued to sort, nodding grimly at the mention of foxes. "I lost an aunt recently, actually. Her daughter
and mate brought her body back after a fox attacked. It worries me that three cats couldn't chase a lone fox away. I hope they aren't getting a taste for cat. Leopardstar is grieving his daughter and the many losses our family has taken. My father escaped from the twolegplace recently. I hope that lightens Leopardstar's spirits. He is still strong but grief isn't easy for anyone."

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Moon River [closed]   Moon River [closed] EmptyMon 25 Jun 2018 - 14:40

Bumpin']]

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Moon River [closed]   Moon River [closed] EmptyFri 6 Jul 2018 - 21:55

Goldeneye gave a harsh chuckle, "No. Not yet." Goldeneye's eyes narrowed as Rainpaw ran into a small spiel about choosing an apprentice, she was his senior. The eldest medicine cat out of all the clans, as Rainpaw continued she scoffed. "Seems like you're the only one. All the other medicine cats are afraid of me, too scared to talk to me because of what my clan did, what Ivystar did. But I suppose I am the reason Riverclan raided Windclan for their herbs... so they have their rights." Goldeneye shrugged half-heartedly, turning to look at the apprentice as he started talking of his family.

"Then I send my condolences, Rainpaw. Foxes are greedy, filthy creatures and hopefully they will be removed. We have fox problems on our land too, but often enough we're able to put together a large battle patrol and drive them off before they become a real problem." Goldeneye mewed.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Moon River [closed]   Moon River [closed] EmptyWed 18 Jul 2018 - 13:39

"I don't know if I could use stolen herbs with a clear conscience... I suppose it would be even worse to just let them mold after stealing them. You must have had a good reason." The unspoken, 'I hope.' hung in the air as he pushed a few bad leaves to the side. The half-hearted shrug somewhat bothered him but, that raid had been a while back. She must have gotten over it. Silently he wondered if WindClan shared her tranquility. "Are you troubled by the prophecy, Goldeneye. Your name seems to be part of it. You said you saw a tom with golden eyes, right? StarClan chose to give you the vision and that small detail just bothers me. It has to mean something." He meowed, frowning in thought as he continued to sort the herbs, a few pit of chamomile pollen stuck to his paws.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon River [closed]   Moon River [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Moon River [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: RiverClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: