Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) Empty
PostSubject: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 4:44

Ooc: sorry this was so late

Ic: Jay walked into the shadowclan territory hoping that moon was following. "I hope duneclaw's here." She whispered

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

Characters : Moon(M), Oak(O),Infinity(I),
Clan/Rank : (M)Leader,(O)Warrior,(I)Kit,
Pisces Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 15:04

" wait for me!!!" Moon said sprinting toward Jay. " you know Im just a kit why would you run so fast " moon said as she started to slow down.
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 15:29

"Sorry my sweet." Said Jay. She licked moon on the head "Are you ready to meet Dunepaw?" She asked moon

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 9:49

" yes I just met my mom no its time to meet my dad, wait is he even my dad?" moon asked
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 9:52

"No he is your adopted dad, I am your adopted mom and he is your adopted dad. He isn't your real dad. No one knows your real dad." Said Jay. "He will help me take care of you, I hope you like him." Said jay

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 10:06

" ok umm does mom know what dad was like" moon asked nervously and cuirousy.
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 10:10

"Well yes, not to long ago when I first met her before you met her, she was talking about her mate, she said he was strong,funny,kind and smart. She said he was everything she could've asked for and when I asked her what his name was and what happened to him, she changed the subject." Said Jay she kept padding on towards the place she first met Dunepaw.

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 10:56

" oh and is Dunepaw your friends how did you meet were even are we?" Moon kept asking questions not knowing that she was being annoying now
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 11:06

"There is four clans that live in this forest, we are in shadowclan territory. When I was younger I tracked into this part of the forest and ran into Dunepaw, I told him I was tired and hungry so he let me into his camp. He let me rest for a bit and fed me then his leader came along and was all rude and mad at him. So I left and not to long ago I told him that I adopted you and I asked for his help and he said yes, that is our story. And yes he is my friend. I guess "Said Jay she sniffed the air "Dunepaw!" She called out hoping he would come through the bushes. Jay sighed "hopefully he will be here soon." Said Jay.

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 11:16

" wow woah wait shadowclan" Moon started to feel scared " I have been here before alot of rats are around here sometimes and here is where i got my back scar" Moon looked at her back hoping luck will find its way to her.
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 13:28

Duneclaw had heard Jay shout his name,and dropped his mouse,burying it quickly.I'll get it later. he thoguht."Then he ran past some brushes to where Jay was,and looked at the kit.He looks nice. he thought."Hello" Dunepaw said kindly."What's your name?"

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 15:10

Jay saw Duneclaw "Finally! I thought this trip was for nothing! Dunepaw this is moon, moon this is Dunepaw." Said Jay she looked down at the she-kit

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 17:30

" hello Im moon the cute one" moon said, when she said the last part she did here best cute kitten immpresion.
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 4:13

"I know you are." said Duneclaw. Then Duneclaw looked up to jay. Sorry,I heard you the first time,but i was burying a mouse for later." he mewed.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 14:54

" food!!! can i have some" moon started to get excited but also starving she has not eaten since yesterday morning and herbs in between that witch did nothing about her hunger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)   The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws) Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting (closed for Duneclaw and Cowlieclaws)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next