Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cuz I'm the moon (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Cuz I'm the moon (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Cuz I'm the moon (Closed)   Cuz I'm the moon (Closed) EmptyFri 12 Aug 2022 - 15:02

It was hard trying to keep his regular sleep schedule going when one was living in a clan full of cats that were awake and active during the day. But he lucked out this time and was waking up just as the sun was setting and the majority of Thunderclan was heading to their nests. Nightstalker was thinking that it was a nice night to go hunting, to see if he could manage to catch anything in the terrain that was full of sticks, brambles, and bracken. But at least there were no mud traps that would trap any cat, no matter how vigilant. He supposed that perhaps he'd have to re-locate all those mud pits when they returned...

Sighing, Nightstalker stalked out of the camp entrance, and out into the territory, climbing up the ravine with some difficulty, his wounded paw still ailing him.

Cuz I'm the moon (Closed) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm the moon (Closed)   Cuz I'm the moon (Closed) EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 3:19

Dayquill hadn't retired to his nest yet, lounging outside the warrior's den and watching over camp through half-lidded eyes. Even though the sky was starting to turn gray, he couldn't bring himself to go lay down and wait for sleep to come. It would be another late night, but maybe that was just as well; as his blue eyes scanned the emptying clearing, he watched curiously as a dark-furred tom slipped quietly out of the thorn tunnel. Nightstalker. ShadowClan's deputy. Where was he going, alone? Maybe he'd just needed something to keep his paws active. Still... hopping onto his paws, the golden tom picked up a quick trot to catch up as he slid out of camp.

"Where are you going?" He called out hesitantly as he scrambled up the ravine in pursuit. Nightstalker hadn't gone far, nor fast– it looked like whatever he'd hurt himself on was giving him some trouble. Dayquill's gaze flicked between the deputy, then to his own nervously shuffling paws, and slowly back up to Nightstalker. "I mean– well, you're supposed to have someone with you, right? It's late though. But- yeah, that's okay." He coughed in an attempt to cover up his awkwardness, lowering his head a little bit as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm the moon (Closed)   Cuz I'm the moon (Closed) EmptySat 20 Aug 2022 - 9:38

Nightstalker was almost surprised when he heard a voice behind him, though he did almost let an audible frustrated groan escape his maw at the fact that he had been caught. The young deputy fixed his steely amber gaze upon the younger tom, watching him flounder nervously. The nervousness and perhaps insecurity of the young warrior before him was almost endearing as much as it was funny, watching him as he tried to enforce the boundaries that Minnowstar had set. Perhaps he'd have mercy. "Then you can join me. Since I am supposed to be accompanied. That is if you can stay up all night, young one." Nightstalker mewed, internally cringing at his wording. Dear Starclan, he was getting old if he was calling cats 'young ones'.

"I was just going to see how Shadowclans territory is progressing. So I can see how soon I can get us moved out safely." The deputy mewed, beckoning the young warrior towards him with his tail. "Tell me, what is your name? I'd hate to skip pleasantries if we are to patrol together."

Cuz I'm the moon (Closed) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm the moon (Closed)   Cuz I'm the moon (Closed) EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 18:33

Dayquill all but had to bite back a yelp as Nightstalker turned to face him, an annoyed almost-growl rumbling out throat, amber eyes hard and searing. It made him panic nearly, the seriousness on the deputy's face, but it eased quickly into a softer expression. At that, Dayquill relaxed, raising his chin slightly against the darker tom's watchful stare. Heat flushed through his pelt when the deputy relented entirely, even posing a challenge. "I can stay awake. Easy." Dayquill responded as he hurried forward, shuffling up to Nightstalker's shoulder.

The golden warrior's tail flickered as the deputy went on, listening closely as he spoke. To check out ShadowClan's territory? He wouldn't be much help with that... he didn't think so, at least. It wasn't like he was all too familiar with the land across the Thunderpath. The next question was much easier, though. "I'm Dayquill," he answered with a solid nod. Then, unable to keep himself from talking, spilled out, "I guess you don't have to introduce yourself. I- well, I know who you are. Nightstalker, right? Well... well, lead the way?"

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm the moon (Closed)   Cuz I'm the moon (Closed) EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 21:39

Nightstalker raised a brow of inquiry when Dayquill posed his statement as a question or vice versa, he almost wasn't sure which Dayquill had intended. "A statement of confidence does not include a question, Dayquill. Would do you some good to gain some, I can already tell you're lacking. Being confident will carry you far, and get you places you need to." Nightstalker mewed, just as they cusped the ravine and onto level ground, something the deputy almost gave a sigh of relief for, the weight he had been putting on his paw to climb easing his pain and discomfort greatly.

"Unless of course, you have lots of confidence and I just scared the lights out of you? Which is quite alright, I do that to my own clanmates on the daily, though by accident of course." He meowed, making sure his long graceful gait was slower and smaller for Dayquill to keep up.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuz I'm the moon (Closed)   Cuz I'm the moon (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cuz I'm the moon (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: