Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's Raining Blind Mice!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

It's Raining Blind Mice!  Empty
PostSubject: It's Raining Blind Mice!    It's Raining Blind Mice!  EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 5:35

Her fragile paws barely made a sound as she blindly trudged around. She was lucky StarClan allowed her to see through one single eye. Otherwise, she wouldn't be able to watch over her dearest son, Rainfire. As she peered into the glimmering waves, she scanned the camp for Rainfire. She started to panic when he wasn't at the apprentice's den during the nighttime. Rainpaw's dead! I've killed him! NooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOO! She convinced herself. But maybe... Just maybe... He's a warrior? She couldn't help but wonder the random question. She shook her head and glanced into the shining water. As she stared at the warrior's den, she noticed a sleeping figure that closely resembled her son. Even though she never got to see him, she now knew what he looked like.

The most handsome tom in all of ShadowClan. The downside was that she'd learned what she looked like. A hideous, scrawny, dirty mess of a stupid she-cat! Who would want that? No one. Just no one. Though, as she noticed that she could send Rainfire here...

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Blind Mice!    It's Raining Blind Mice!  EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 17:55

The young warrior Rainfire slept peacefully in his new nest. He had only just been made a warrior but a few moons before, the ginger and black tom wished his mother was there to watch but knew she was content in Starclan. As he slept from the weary day of work his dream of hunting became blurry. Mist began to seep into the woods, and the stars shone extra bright. Too Bright, What's happening? His Ginger and Black pelt fluffed up In defense as shapes began to appear.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Blind Mice!    It's Raining Blind Mice!  EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 18:03

"Hello, Rainpaw. It's me, Mousewhisker," She called into the thick wall of mist blocking her clear view of her son. She was unaware of the fact that he'd become a warrior, so she just called him 'Rainpaw'. "Don't be frightened. Or, overwhelmed by the bright light. It's part of StarClan. And, don't worry - you're not dying. You've just been called here from me." She purred lovingly. Her ear flicked. Most StarClan cats were strange and mysterious, but she honestly was understandable.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Blind Mice!    It's Raining Blind Mice!  EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 19:13

Rainfire twitched his ears at the familiar voice, cocking his fluffy head curiously he padded forward through the mist. There standing before his amber eyes was his beloved departed mother Mousewhisker! Giving a kitten mewl he bounded forward and cowered at her paws longing for her loving grooming he was given when he was younger. The tom now stood taller than her, with broad shoulders from his Thunderclan heritage. Purring, "Mousewhisker! It's great to see you! How's Starclan! Did you know I'm a warrior? And a dad? I have a friend too!" He began pouring out questions, he hadn't any friends. Besides the silent Shatteredkit.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Blind Mice!    It's Raining Blind Mice!  EmptyTue 17 Nov 2015 - 5:26

A dad??? How great was that! "It's great to see you, too," She meowed softly, drinking in her son's great scent. "StarClan's okay. I'd much rather be at home with you, but StarClan has been kind and allowed me to see through one eye. I'm very thankful of that, because without it, I would never see." She responded to his question honestly. "Oh, tell me your warrior name! I was unable to watch the Clans for a long while. And a father? May I ask of whom? That's great otherwise! Life sounds great down there." She said.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Blind Mice!    It's Raining Blind Mice!  EmptyTue 17 Nov 2015 - 19:51

His ears twitched at the last part, "Life isn't that great, all the clans are going through extreme hardship. This leaf-bare is the worst." He mewed sadly thinking of all the fights, and deaths. Brightening up a bit he curled his thin ginger and black tail over his paws as he sat. "My name is Rainfire, and I found a kitten called Barkkit a few moons ago. I've been caring for him and he's very sweet and outgoing." He purred relishing in the memories.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Blind Mice!    It's Raining Blind Mice!  EmptyWed 18 Nov 2015 - 5:23

"I will have to see if we - StarClan - can help you out with your hardships. I remember the Twolegs putting down traps," She nuzzled him yet again for comfort. "Then those foolish Twolegs tried to cut my head off! I was just off hunting! They had no reason to do that." She growled, not to Rainfire, but the nasty and hostile Twolegs. "That's great. I wish you both very well. And," She purred. "I'll see if I can do anything to help out. That is, after you wake up. But it's not late at all, you have a while."

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Blind Mice!    It's Raining Blind Mice!  EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 18:25

Rainfire purred his thanks, gazing around the misty clearing they were in. "So what's Starclan like mom?" He asked wondering if the starry heaven was as good as the elders said.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Blind Mice!    It's Raining Blind Mice!  EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 19:59

"StarClan can be boring since there's really nothing to do. We have all the prey... that's an endless cycle. We sleep whenever we feel like it, and there's never any border skirmishes or battles. Only more and more cats joining. Once you join, you cannot leave." She replied truthfully.

OOC: Shortness

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Blind Mice!    It's Raining Blind Mice!  EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 17:18

Rainfire flicked his tail absent-mindedly, "Doesn't seem so wonderful". Glancing at his paws he noticed himself fade, slight panic rose before the realization hit him. "I'm waking up mom, the suns up. I love you, see you sometime." He urged the words out before waking up in his warrior nest.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Blind Mice!    It's Raining Blind Mice!  Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Raining Blind Mice!
Page 1 of 1