Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky) Empty
PostSubject: It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky)   It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 10:34

It was storming. Mothstrike padded into camp, still shielding Snowy from the rain with her own body the she cat called out to Blizzardshine. "Blizzardshine!!" She meowed through the rain and settinger Snowy down under her the she cat sat down and kept shielding the young kit with her body from the rain until Blizzardshine showed up.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky)   It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 4:12

Snowy sat under the cat, when she remembered her old friend Ham's story. Ham had said the wild cats line their nests with the pelts of kittypets. She nervously shifted her paws from side to side. Can I trust them?

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky)   It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 6:51

Mothstrike glace down at Snowy an gave her a closed eye smile, reassuring her that she was safe.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky)   It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 7:11

Snowy watched in dismay as the cat smiled at her. It was supposed to comfort her, wasn't it? It didn't. I bet they taste fear, and don't like it!

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky)   It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 14:16

OOC: Sorry!!! I was really busy with urgent IRL stuff and couldn’t reply until now

Blizzardshine ran out of the warriors den as soon as she heard the call, wondering what any of the warriors would be doing outside in a storm like this. The surprise clear on her face as soon as she noticed Mothstrike and the small kit. However, regardless of how much she wanted to ask right then and there she couldn’t risk the two cats and herself to get sick “Quick, get inside!” She meowed, pointing towards the nursery and only entering after they were already inside. It was the warmest dry den on camp, and consequently the best place for the kit to be, and was close enough to the medicine cat’s den in case they needed her “Mothstrike, would you mind to introduce this little kit to me?” She asked, her voice gentle and almost motherly as she crouched to see the kit better. She had a soft spot for kits, willing to do anything for a kit in trouble regardless of where they came from, and most cats in the clan knew this by now.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky)   It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 18:27

A whitish cat came, and Snowy was rushed into some burrow. It was warmer, like her twolegs' den. She ruffled her fur and despite her fear, lay down comfortably.
ooc:Turning out that kind little Snowy has no manners... warrior name would be Iceflower

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky)   It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 20:47

"I am expecting kits soon so while I was still a warrior I wanted to get as much one as I can. I cane across Snowy here while hunting and she told me her two legs haven't fed her anything for two days and for being a young kit she requires milk still. She said her siblings have all gone and joined other clans and I was wondering if she could join Thunderclan. I will care for her and all her needs and adopt her as one of my own kits if she is allowed to stay." Mothstrike meowed flicking her tail free of water and giving her pelt a quick wash to get rid of the water on her pelt. She bent down to gently run her tounge over Snowy's soft wet kitten fur trying to keep her as warm as possible.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky)   It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 23:57

A shiver went down Snowy's back. "Clans? No, two of them live out here, but alone. My brother still lives with twolegs."

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky)   It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky) EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 6:31

Blizzardshine decided to stay quiet for a couple seconds as she thought this carefully. Not only she didn’t know that Mothstrike was pregnant, and she felt a bit dumb for that to say the least, but this was also a somewhat delicate situation and even she knew that. This kit may not be from another clan as far as they knew, but would twolegs come looking for her now that she had gone missing from their den? Then again, if what Mothstrike was saying was true the kit had been severely neglected, just like her siblings, and that made her wonder if the cruel twolegs that did that to their kittypet would even care if she didn’t come back.

Taking a deep breath, the white she-cat incorporated to see her fellow clanmate to the eye “You have a new name for her or will she keep her kittypet name? We’ll need to introduce her to the clan and I don’t know how they’ll react to a kittypet joining, even if she’s this young” Blizzardshine knew the risks both from inside and outside the clan, but she couldn’t just tell Mothstrike to get rid of Snowy or to return her to the twoleg’s den if they were so cruel to her. She was willing to take full responsibility for whatever happened next, whatever it was good or bad.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky)   It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky) EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 8:14

Mothstrike nodded and looked down at Snowy. " How about Icekit?" The she cat meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky)   It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky) EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 11:42

Snowy blinked. "Sure! Eye-sss k-ih-t."

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky)   It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky) EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 8:09

OOC: I hate being busy…OMG, I’m so sorry!!! BTW, Sky, if you want you can start rping in TC as a formal clan cat now

Blizzardshine smiled and nodded “Very well, Icekit will be it” She incorporated and looked at camp, wondering what would happen once the rain stopped and the cats noticed the newest addition to the clan. She just hoped that nobody would ask, though she also decided to get ready to explain if anyone did.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky)   It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's raining Snowy Moths in the Blizzard (Closed for Ink and Sky)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: