Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Three of the Blind's Mice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Three of the Blind's Mice Empty
PostSubject: Three of the Blind's Mice   Three of the Blind's Mice EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 21:41

She would never, ever let these three go.

Fogheart was in the nursery again. She never thought she'd be in here again, with three kits to call her own. They were unnamed at the moment, for the blind queen could not tell what they looked like, but a few names had come to mind that she liked. There was one whose fur felt like feathers under her nose, she thought to name him Ospreykit. Another was so delicate when she was born the mother was worried she wouldn't make it, but she had stayed alive this far. Like dew surviving under a leaf when the sunrise came. Perhaps she would be Dewkit. Last, but not least, one little tom almost brought her to laughter. She hadn't laughed for a long time. Whenever he tried to walk, she swore his tail stuck straight up like the bulrushes around the banks of the river. He'd be Reedkit.

The wispy-furred she-cat was still covered in wounds from the recent battle, and the kitting had only weakened her further. Right now she barely had the mind to stay awake. She had to stay vigilant for her kitten's safety. She hadn't allowed a single Clanmate to approach her or her children, not even her adoptive son, Smokeface, or her own sister, Ivyfall. Even if her mother came around she wouldn't let her meet her grandchildren. 'I won't let Starclan take you. Please, just stay alive.' She curled tighter around her three little charges, successfully hiding them from sight for the moment. The only cat she'd allowed near them was Cloudstone, and that was only to keep them healthy.

And to be honest, Cloudstone wondered if Fogheart was the reason Starclan was punishing them. She'd been a strong Dark Forest supporter, and he suspected she was still here only because she was blind, as well as being the deputy's sister. 'I cannot doubt Fishstar's decisions, but the one to keep Fogheart here may have been misguided.' His dark eyes narrowed, but it went unnoticed due to them being hidden by his equally dark fur.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Three of the Blind's Mice   Three of the Blind's Mice EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 11:20

Smokeface came into the nurserh as soon as he heard the news. He greeted Cloudstone with a dry purr, something in his brain making him stay resigned to the other tom. Maybe necause he was a medicine cat and a cat with strong bond to StarClan, and his mother was a stronger supporter of the Dark Forest...? Foolish, if she changed her choice, there is no reason for doubting Fogheart's loyalty.

"They ar-" he began, but unpon seeing the fierceness of his mother, he pulled back, almost in a second, his heart racing with fear and lack of understanding. Did she not trust even him around her kits...? The gray tom almost wished to run away from the spot he sat, stoned at the nursery entrance, breathing hard in shock.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Mistfall

Mistfall

Characters : Mistykit-RC, Doekit, Mintkit, Shinekit
Taurus Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Three of the Blind's Mice   Three of the Blind's Mice EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 8:57

Dewkit, snuggled into her mother meowing for some attention and warmth.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Three of the Blind's Mice   Three of the Blind's Mice EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 12:23

The small tabby tom nestled into his mother's thick fluffy fur.His little eyes still had not opened but that was not a problem,the small kit usually just slept.Now though he seemed to be getting more active.Often clawing at his poor blind mother or litter mates.The tom purred contently,everything right now was perfect for him.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Three of the Blind's Mice Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three of the Blind's Mice   Three of the Blind's Mice Empty

Back to top Go down