Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Three Blind Mice, See how they run!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

Three Blind Mice, See how they run! Empty
PostSubject: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 13:44

It was a normal day in the Windlcan camp, the sun was up and like everyother day the wind would let out the occasional gust of air. The warriors were out doing whatever it was warriors did and the apprentices were out training with their mentors. Of course Petalkit had gotten considerably older lately, but she wasn't quite old enough to start training. She wanted so desprately to be older, to live life as an older cat! The thought of being a warrior and of course Petalkit would be the best warrior there was. So sense Petalkit was going to be the best she had to practice to get to the top. After slipping out of the nursery Petalkit practiced her senses. The scent of mouse was fressh in the air. Spying for the mouse Petalkit spotted it on the top of the freshkill pile. With a soft purr the kit got low and stalked the small rodent. Ready to pounce the kit took a deep breath, however as soon as the kit pounced the mouse was taken away from the pile by an older cat! Now that was unfair!

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 17:02

Foxpaw lightly padded by Petalkit. "Hi, Petalkit" she mewed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 19:34

Petalkit still wasn't thrilled with the fact that Foxpaw had been the one to carry her away from her chance to see a real fox. "Hello Foxpaw." Petalkit said, eying the older cat. "Come to be a spoil-sport again and carry me back to the nursery?" She mewed, life as a kit just wasn't fair!

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 19:36

Foxpaw looked crossly at her. "No, I've come out to have a well-deserved meal."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 19:41

Petalkit rolled her eyes as wind rippled through her fur like a wave. Her furr was matted, her paws were brown with mud, and her eyes were as big as ever, but being the busy-body kit she was she was never in the nursery long enough to be bathed. Instead the kit spent time roaming around the camp, but last time the very cat infront of her had stopped the fun. Well deserved? Pssh! What did this cat do that Petalkit couldn't? "I don't think being a spoil sport would be considered well deserved!" The kit said in the most menacing tone she could muster.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 19:46

"Spoiled sport, huh?" Foxpaw looked down at the kit menacingly. "Well this spoiler sport hunts and patrols for this Clan everday"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 19:54

The cat was to much of a kit, to respond to what he was saying, instead the kit ran around the older she-cat singing. "Spoil sport! Spoil sport! Foxpaw is a spoil sport! She is afraid of adventures, she is just a..." Now what ryhmed with adventure again? Whatever, this was to much fun to stop singing because she couldn't think of a ryhme. "Spoil sport! Spoil sport! Don't play with Foxpaw let me say, she will make the day gray! Spoil sport!" The kit paused to take a breath, still giggling and continued singing.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 19:56

Foxpaw imediatly picked up the kit and stomped into Butterflystar's den, putting down the annoying kit. "Butterflystar, this kit is calling me a spoiled sport. Can you please take care of her?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 20:02

The kit squealed with giggles until the older cat picked her up and carried her over to the leader's den. What a SPOIL SPORT thing to do! Still giggling the kit squealed for the other cat to put her down. "Don't be a spoil sport now Foxpaw! Put me down!" She squealed, squirming trying to get out of the other cat's grip.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 20:04

"Mabye this Spoiled Sport should stop hunting for you!" Foxpaw growled threateningly.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 20:31

Runningfoot saw Foxpaw carrying Petalkit across the camp to Butterflystar's den. Darting after them Runningfoot stood in the entrance of the den. "Foxpaw come out here, Petalkit you too."

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 20:35

Foxpaw picked up Petalkit and brought her over to Runningfoot and sat down.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 20:43

The kit squealed as the cat picked her up again. "Let me go Spoil sport! LET ME GOOO!"

Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 20:43

Sitting and looking at the young cats she said, "You both know better not to bother Butterflystar with silly little things like name calling, she has other things on her mind. Foxpaw if Petalkit is irriatating you then ask a warrior to go on a patrol with you, ask Stormeye. Or someone else. And Petalkit, if you want to be a warrior you have to start acting like it. Naming calling is not tolerated in the world of being a warrior." The deputy said sternly to the two. She flicked her tail and dismissed the two she-cats.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 20:45

Foxpaw slowly nodded her head and put down Petalkit, walking over to the fresh-kill pile as Runningfoot had dissmissed them.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Blind Mice, See how they run!   Three Blind Mice, See how they run! Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Blind Mice, See how they run!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: