Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

That's it. We need a plan!

Go down 
+5
Toy
Bloom
Hollyleaf
Bleu Haikyuu
Ice
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

That's it. We need a plan! Empty
PostSubject: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 15:24

Icestorm sat on the rocky ground watching the mangled group of cats. WindClan had gone through so much, he hated to see them injured and hopeless like this. "That's it." he meowed. "Falconstar! WindClan!" The tom go up and turned towards his leader. "Sir, I know you're the leader, but we need a plan! And fast! I hate to WindClan so weak, we need to leave this place and take territory before the dogs catch up to us!" He said forcefully but trying to be mindful of Falconstar, then turned around looking towards the clan.

Smokepelt watched his father in small disbelief. "Isn't it Falconstar's job to call together the clan?" Smokepelt whispered.

"Don't worry. Icestorm knows what he's doing. Have a little faith." Cedarfur chuckled.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

That's it. We need a plan! VHQrlk5
That's it. We need a plan! 1QYZaRo

That's it. We need a plan! Molex311

Last edited by IceStorm on Sun 15 Nov 2015 - 17:05; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 15:28

Goldenpaw stared at IceStorm with slight irratation.
"Course we need a plan," she hissed, "But the dogs will track us everywhere, we aren't the only ones with noses. All we can hope is their bad breathe makes their smelling wonky."
She rolled her eyes. She had half muttered those things but was sure that half the cats around her probably heard.

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 15:38

Silverdapple swatted her thick white tail in the apprentices face, preventing her from saying anything else. "I agree, I think it's time we took back what's ours. But we must be careful not to injure ourselves more." She mewed worried about the wounded clan.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 15:44

"I was unaware that Falconstar had died and left you in charge." Gorsefeather spoke tartly, stalking over to where Icestorm seemed to be trying rally the clan behind him. The medicine cat was in a foul mood enough with his sides torn open and still sluggishly weeping blood through the cobwebs, the last thing he needed was little upstarts blindly demanding they did things. The clan was ravaged, without herbs, prey or even a nest to lie on. Just how did Icestorm plan on getting them territory? Maybe he expected them to kneel and plea for the other four clans to give them some land. "You do know that no clan, regardless of our situation will just willingly hand over land? Or do you mean for us to go to war? For our clan to fight when we have nothing but our claws and a gnawing hunger in our belly? And if it is war you want, who will we attack? RiverClan? We don't know how to swim, taking their land would be about as useful as chasing our shadows. ShadowClan? The swamps will be a problem, not to mention Thrushstar will hardly let us just take it considering our past animosities. What about SkyClan? We know nothing of hunting in trees. So tell us, Icestorm. What is your grand plan?"

Gorsefeather was harsh in his words, but it came from a place of genuine concern. He saw that taking territories was the only way, but to rashly declare this and rally the clan mindless without a proper thought, this was dangerous. Falconstar was respected and mostly obeyed, but he'd seen what cats can do when emotional and stupid. He had no interest in a mindless war that decimated their numbers further. Especially when he was in no position to help anyone medically.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 16:01

"Gorsefeather," Emberleaf whined quietly under his breath like a child would to their parents. It was barely audible, but he then spoke louder and seriously. "It's already bad enough, I don't think we need more misery added to the situation. How about we all calm down and see what the leader has to say?" Blood trickled down from his wounds and stained his messy ginger fur, but Emberleaf didn't mind. He refused to care for his own wounds before the rest of the clan was cared for.

That's it. We need a plan! Image13

That's it. We need a plan! Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 17:48

Silverdapple stepped forward shielding Icestorm, nodding to Gorsefeather's words of wisdom. "Gorsefeather I understand, but can we honestly keep going on like this? Must we raise and train new generations in this, this, "camp"? Or should we use our courage and strength to strategize to win some of our territory back?" She mewed willing some or at least part of his feisty spirit to agree. "Perhaps Falconstar would agree, if we had a good enough plan we can try. The least we can do is just try, maybe we could even ask another clan? They know the importance of a clan's survival. It could just be a few of our strongest warriors, not all. " She mewed sad at the thought of Windclan being reduced to this life permanently.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 18:02

Her gaze remained glued to Gorsefeather, the courageous and wise medicine cat. His words were harsh indeed, but the point he got across was brilliant. She had nothing against Icestorm, yet the medicine cat was right. Who did put Icestorm in charge? "Good point, Gorsefeather." She mumbled in agreement, praying that no one had heard the apprentice's meows. Her tail lashed with annoyance as everyone tried to protest. Shut up! Gorsefeather is right.

As much as she wanted to yell out and complain with the other Clan cats, she had to figuratively zip her lips in order to stay silent.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 18:02

"Fools! All of you!" Leafsnap shouted, mainly to Icestorm and his rally. "Can't you see we have nothing left? Gorsefeather just said it! I don't understand why you think we can do anything! We have no home, no place. Why don't we take the barn?" She said, adding a suggestion. Yes, she was aware that Icestorm was her brother-in-law, but this was ridiculous! The barn would be the most suitable area. "We have nothing, I think we need to settle until we regain herbs and strength. Those dogs took everything. The best we can do is have hope that Starclan will guide us on the right path. Where's Falconstar?!"

The mangled she-cat scanned the area for her leader. Her daughter, Glidingpaw, was next to her, an angry expression on her face. All she did was watch her mother and nod at her mothers words. She was mute.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 18:05

Silverdapple sighed, They're right. Stepping back from Icestorm she stood with the other cats silently. Gazing up at Starclan, Why won't you help us?

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 18:18

Icestorm was about to lash out at the medicine cat and Leafsnap but that wouldn't be a good example to his clan mates. He nodded to Silverdapple, knowing the young warrior was doing what she thought was best. He gave a sigh and spoke calmly. "Yes Gorsefeather. No body died and put me in charge and I fully understand your concern. But Falconstar has been serving us well, and right now he may need some time to process what just happened to the place he has lived in all his life." Then the tom looked towards Leafsnap. "The Barn? Do we want our reputation to be that we got chased out by dogs and then were to weak to take territory, so we resorted to the barn? I know it sounds crazy, but please, I know you don't want WindClan to waste away in a twoleg's Barn." The tom looked towards Falconstar, nervous that the leader would yell at him. pwease don't yell at him ;3;

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

That's it. We need a plan! VHQrlk5
That's it. We need a plan! 1QYZaRo

That's it. We need a plan! Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 18:38

"Look, Icestorm. First of all, you have NO right to be standing there! Get down and be a sensible cat. We don't have anywhere to go. The barn has mice and the twolegs rarely come there. We can rest there and train. Perhaps even rid of the dogs for good if we are ready from rest and regaining strenth. But for now, we don't have anywhere to go without Falconstar telling us. Where is he, anyway?" She said, growling threateningly at the warrior. She was at least a bit older than him, it was surprising she took such a young cat, Cedarfur, as a mate! He was only a kit when she was a warrior for four moons then.

The old she-cat's fur bristled, and she looked around for her leader again, balancing on her three good legs, her fur a bit stained from blood. She looked menacing, if not completely scary. She bared her teeth, as to show she was mad. How dare he act as leader! Falconstar is the only cat who has the right to step up like that! Fools! All of them are!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 19:28

Lightfoot stood silently. He had grabbed the most kits' scruffs he could shove into his mouth and fled, but not without a bite on the rump and tail. For the most part, he was in decent shape and could outrun the dogs for at least a little farther now. If he needed to, he would volunteer to go back and distract the hounds, lead them to another clan's territory at the very least. He padded among his fellow clanmates, looking through the crowd for members of his family before catching onto the tension that was rising in the debate that was starting up. "Have patience," He meowed to the group, not commanding yet not weakly. "Falconstar is our leader. He will tell us what to do. This is probably not as striking to him as it is to us, because he is wise and has seen much. No doubt he's out, keeping an ear perked for the mongrels. Be at peace. We'll surely rise from this stronger." He drew his gaze over the cats, somewhat saddened. The day Clanmates tore one another apart with vicious words and accusations was a sad one indeed.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
That's it. We need a plan! 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 19:31

Goldenpaw glared at the ground.
"If we continue to fight, we'll tear each other apart. We are Windclan, right? We can overcome this... but we just have to be smart about it. We can't begin to divide up and fight each other. I know, I know, I'm just an apprentice but seriously, we can't face the dogs, hardly any of us escaped unscathed!" Goldenpaw protested. Her golden eyes were full of such misery right now that it was hard to look at. She looked longingly at the rolling hills.
"We can't take the barn. We have to use another strategy. But we can't do anything until our medicine cats are healed," she added with a glance at Gorsefeather," and our warriors... We aren't at full strength, possibly not even close."

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 20:04

"I see we're having a meeting." Falconstar padded up, eyes narrowed as he surveyed his clanmates. "I understand your concerns, but Lightfoot is right: we must have patience. I'm not letting this clan die yet." The wizened old leader sat down calmly, refusing to betray any hint of worry. "I will come up with a plan, and quickly. For now, however, do not waste your energy arguing. In times of desperation, we must do things that under normal circumstances we would not, and I hope that you all will agree with the plan I may have to put forward."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 20:07

Leafsnap smiled as her leader came over. She turned to him. Finally he's here. Someone to put these imbeciles to shame. She watched his every movement, listening to his words. She nodded, eager to hear what his plan was. No matter what, she would agree.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's it. We need a plan!   That's it. We need a plan! Empty

Back to top Go down

That's it. We need a plan!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next