Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Destiny's plan:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amity

Characters : Cloverleaf // Flamepaw(rose) // Bluepaw(berry) // Morningpaw(dew) // Forestpaw(???)
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 132
Clan/Rank : TC-naw // TC-apprentice // TC-apprentice // SC-mc apprentice // SkC-apprentice

PostSubject: Destiny's plan:   Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 pm

OOC: Continuation of this! :)

IC: Morningpaw awoke from her dream with a nervous feeling in her chest and belly. She had to tell Littlestar about the prophecy for sure! It also couldn't really wait so that meant she had to tell her right then. What had her nervous was the fact that the leader could just brush her off since it was rare for an apprentice to have dreams as important as this. The she-cat needed support. But from who?

Paws padded softly towards the direction of the warrior's den. It was early dawn and basically nobody was awake, except for her. She had decided to awaken her parents so they may hear of this life-changing prophecy. Secretly, she would feel a bit more comfortable to have her mother and father there.

She hesitated a few moments before going to Wolfheart's and Olivelily's nests and prodding them awake. "M-Mom, da-ad? C-can you c-come w-with me? I n-need to tell you g-guys and Littlestar something important!" Morningpaw said with a quiet voice before quickly walking out and sitting down near the den. She nervously sunk her claws into the ground as she waited for her mother and father to come join her. The apprentice prayed to the starry cats above for it all to go well.

Last edited by Amity on Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seer
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Characters : [B] Brindlestar // [S] Splashwillow // [E] Elmcloud // [A] Adderfeather // [G] Galepaw // [D] Duskkit
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2778
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Leader [S] RiverClan Queen [E] SkyClan Warrior [A] RiverClan Warrior [G] RiverClan Apprentice [D] Rogue Kit

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's plan:   Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Iridescent olive eyes, softened by sweet traces of sleep that had previously held them captive just moments prior, were slightly fogged as they peered up at Morningpaw. After a long night spent attending to the various patrols that had often pulled him away and across the territory, Wolfheart had been looking forward to spending the majority of the morning and day sleeping off his tired state. However, it seemed as though fate held other plans in mind. Jaws splitting in a wide and unsightly yawn, the rosetted tom exchanged a brief and bewildered glance with Olivelily before following suit after his daughter. Privately, he found the young she-cat's words to be a source of concern, but he carefully kept this revelation concealed as he approached the younger cat.

"Morningpaw, what's going on?" Wolfheart mewed, voice rasping slightly from the stubbornly lingering dredges of sleep.

Living  |  Deceased
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1662
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's plan:   Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:46 pm

Olivelily lifted her head, blinking her green eyes blearily as she was prodded awake by her daughter. With a shared glance of puzzlement, she rose to her paws followed by a quick stretch before exiting the den. "Is everything alright, Morningpaw?" She asked worriedly, giving her daughter a quick grooming of her untidy fur.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!

Back to top Go down
Amity

Characters : Cloverleaf // Flamepaw(rose) // Bluepaw(berry) // Morningpaw(dew) // Forestpaw(???)
Female
Taurus Cat
Clan/Rank : TC-naw // TC-apprentice // TC-apprentice // SC-mc apprentice // SkC-apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's plan:   Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:11 pm

OOC) Excuse my lateness! College is keeping me very busy! ^^/

IC) The tortie female flinched as her mother groomed her messy pelt. She didn't say another word as she quickly headed to the direction of the leader's den. Her face held nervousness as she stood outside and after a few tense moments, she stepped inside just a small bit. "L-Littlestar? May I speak w-with you? I-It's important...I-I also brought my parents with me..." The small she-cat soon began to wait for said leader to awaken and respond.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Characters : [B] Brindlestar // [S] Splashwillow // [E] Elmcloud // [A] Adderfeather // [G] Galepaw // [D] Duskkit
Male
Libra Cat
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Leader [S] RiverClan Queen [E] SkyClan Warrior [A] RiverClan Warrior [G] RiverClan Apprentice [D] Rogue Kit

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's plan:   Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:33 pm

Wolfheart's bemused and groggy state of mind didn't falter, even as Morningpaw guided the pair to Littlestar's den. A niggling pinprick of confusion welled up within his chest as he gazed over at his blatantly apprehensive young daughter, but he remained silent as she quietly called for Littlestar. It was difficult to not immediately jump to the worse scenario in this case- whenever an Apprentice was acting finicky and furtive about something unseen, it couldn't be good. Hopefully a bit of good faith on his daughter's behalf wouldn't result in any disappointment.

Living  |  Deceased
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1662
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's plan:   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:16 am

Littlestar groggily rose to her paws as a hesitant voice reached her ears. Blinking the sleep away, she motioned for the trio to come in. "Sure, Morningpaw. What's going on?" She meowed, her gentle voice flowing smoothly throughout her den.

Olivelily followed curiously after her daughter to rest at the entrance to Littlestar's den before being welcomed in. She wasn't sure what was going on with Morningpaw, but she knew she would offer her support no matter what it was. The Bengal she-cat let her thin tail rest comfortingly across her daughter's shoulders as they waited for her to respond.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!

Back to top Go down
Amity

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's plan:   Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:35 am

Once everyone was settled, Morningpaw took a deep breath before finally breaking the news, "T-This may sound a bit crazy. I-I had a dream...A cat named Honeydrop came to me in a-a dream telling me that I was to become Shadowclan's next medicine cat. I was confused, and still am, but I am ready to take on this large responsibility. I want to help my clan in any way I can!" By the end, the tortie she-cat looked confident. She was willing to do anything for her clan and the starry cats above. She just hoped the cats around her believed her.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Male
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's plan:   Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:13 pm

"Medicine Cat?" Wolfheart echoed, slightly dazed by the slew of information that Morningpaw had hurriedly passed along. Exchanging a bewildered glance with Olivelily and then Littlestar in turn, the rosetted tom remained silent for a turn after that. It was true, that after the untimely deaths of Nettlesting and Silentpaw, ShadowClan had been left without a Medicine Cat for quite an extended period of time. But could they really just... pick another Medicine Cat like that? Why would any cat want to sit around and sort through leaves, day after day? The tom's head shook in a bemused manner, before he finally murmured out a short, "If that's really what you wish, then I see no harm in it."

Living  |  Deceased
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny's plan:   

Back to top Go down

Destiny's plan:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: