Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

PAIN (Open to Windclan)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 22:18

Cedarfur looked down at his paws, a horrible feeling washed over him like a wave.

ooc-here it goes! (I might reply to Whitekit's topic for Mistypaw's death, but if Cedarfur is going to "surprise" Leafsnap, maybe don't reply to the death topic, or else it doesn't make sense that she didn't know, get what I'm saying?)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 22:28

ooc- yes

ic- "What's wrong?" She asked, concern and sadness echoing her voice. Glidingkit was frightened, her fur fluffed up so much she looked like a ball. Her heart wrenched, and she knew what was to come. Leafsnap stared at him expectantly. "Well? Where's our baby?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 22:43

Cedarfur kept staring at the ground. "Leafsnap," he chocked. "Mi...Mistypaw is gone. She took her own life off the gorge." He said softly.

ooc- ya, besides, its always fun to have some family drama now and then XD

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 22:49

Leafsnap stared at him blankly. "You're... Jo-" She stopped. He looked so sad, so serious. "You're... Not joking... I... Is this my fault? Was I being a bad mother? Did I... D-do something wrong?" She asked, her eyes widening. She put a paw over her mouth and tears started to flow out of her eyes.

Glidingkit was shocked. Her own sister took her own life? The shock and amazement of it seemed to terrify her, she'd never truly come first paw to a family death. Her brows were narrowed. She felt she had something to do with this. But the kit decided to play dumb as she always did, trying not to notice. She'd always have to play this role. She rolled around on the ground, looking at clouds and smiling. Forever ignorant. Shut it out and everything will be okay.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 23:14

"No, it's not your fault or any of ours. I don't know why she did it, but we can't do anything about it."

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 6:38

"My best friend left me!" Witherpaw wailed, her legs carrying her around as she ran around the camp. She'd completely forgotten! She's gone forever, Witherpaw said to herself. She cannot come back.

OOC: Shortness

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Wierdo

Wierdo

Characters : Winterpaw and Marshkit
Clan/Rank : RC and SC
Aquarius Monkey
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 16:14

"Wait... Mistypaw is gone? Noooo! How could she leave me?" Cardinalkit wailed. He carried a bird in his mouth. *sniff* "A warrior told me to give this to you", Cardinalkit said after he dried he tears. "Are you OK mom?" Cardinal came to sit next to his mom. He wasn't afraid of what she looked like now. It didn't matter to him what she looked like, she was still his mom. She would always look beautiful to him.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 16:49

"I... I suppose. But my darling is my baby, and I'm responsible to love her... Do you think the kits, distracting me from her, I-" Witherpaw interrupted her. She let out an angry hiss. She had enough of that pitiful and mean apprentice. "Leave, Witherpaw." She growled through her tears. She smiled at the bird. She curled her half tail around Cardinalkit. "Hush, everyone. Everything's alright- Mistypaw's inStarclan with our ancestors." She said, but she couldn't bear the dread of her daughter being dead.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 21:46

Spiderkit's heart nearly stopped at the news. Her sister... killed herself? Little brown eyes widened, tears welling up. What was happening? First the dogs driving them out, then her mother's disfiguration, and now this? The tiny she-kit curled up next to Glidingkit to comfort both her sister and herself. She tried flattening her ears to Cardinalkit's wails, but to no avail.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 7:45

Embarrassed by her mentor's harsh words, she flattened her ears and dragged her tail. She hid in the darkness of the apprentice's den, confused of why her mentor ordered her to leave. Mistypaw was my best friend! Doesn't she care about my health, too? She thought glumly, forcing herself to curl up into a ball of sadness. Without Mistypaw, I'll be dead quicker than the cheetah can run. She told herself, the thoughts alone building like a brick wall. It just needs to increase, and get bigger and larger... Until it's bigger than hell is.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 19:49

"But don't worry, she's safe in StarClan. And someday, we will meet her again." The tom said softly. But don't none of you go all suicidal on me. Cedarfur almost wanted to say aloud to his kits.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 20:05

Leafsnap smiled. "I sure hope so." She smiled again and licked her mates cheek. "My darling kits- all is well, okay? I love you all, and we will pull through this." She said, nuzzling each of her kits heads.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PAIN (Open to Windclan)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2