Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Mystery's tragic ending~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

The Mystery's tragic ending~ Empty
PostSubject: The Mystery's tragic ending~   The Mystery's tragic ending~ EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 19:25

Weeks, that's how long he's been searching. How would you feel if one day out of your wonderful life, you came home and your beloved had vanished without a trace? Such a tragedy had occurred to Mystery, the rugged but friendly cream tom. He and his mate Silver had been planning to settle down and have kits, they had their whole life planned. The loner's life had been fun and adventurous but meeting the beautiful Silver had given him a greater purpose than just to wander the rough streets. His mission in life since she became apart of it was to protect her and care for her until his dying breath.
    Weeks ago he had come back to their cozy tree den when he realized she had vanished, panicked he searched everywhere, yowling so loud he could barely talk anymore. Hope never left him, he still continued his search for his beloved. Little did he know her body would never be found as she had been drowned.
    After weeks of walking, his body could not continue. Neither could his heart or mind. Carelessly he walked through the streets of twoleg place. Walking over broken glass and trash he didn't flinch, he was so hardened he didn't feel pain. He refused to come to terms with her mysterious disappearance, but slowly in his heart he knew. Some thing happened and she wouldn't be coming home to him. As he walked he saw some decent looking food in a box of sorts. Eager for an easy meal he dove in, not knowing or perhaps not caring that there was rat poison in the food for the ally rats.
    Before he finished his belly clenched in pain, and his heart dropped like the heaviest stone. Staggering a few feet behind a trash can he collapsed weakly, as drool and foam formed at his mouth he gazed at the stars and the moon. Amongst them he knew Silver's beauty was beyond them. Dropping his head to the ground his dark blue eyes filled with tears knowing he would never find her. Dying with no regrets was easy, but he couldn't go without seeing her one last time. His only regret was not saying he loved her, or gazed at her a moment more before leaving that fated morning so many weeks ago.
    As if Starclan took pity on this once happy loner, despite him not knowing of their existence. Before his very weepy eyes, his beloved appeared out of the stars themselves before him. Seeing her sent his bobbed tail wagging in happiness weakly, she looked just as she had the day she disappeared, still just as beautiful. Sighing in relief he knew his time had come, and he could go peacefully now that his wish was granted. He closed his dark blue eyes, reveling in his memories. Moments later he slipped into the darkness, pain ebbing, body growing cold. But, with a smile on his face. His last thoughts; My beloved Silver, I have wished to see your face one last time since you left. Here you stood before me, in all your beauty with that smile I love. It seems like the stars allowed it, wherever you are, wherever I go, I will find you amongst the stars once again my love.
    Starclan watches over all, even the ones who don't know they're there.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down

The Mystery's tragic ending~
Page 1 of 1