Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

>.> Herobrine mysterys <.<

Go down 
+2
Jay
Splotch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3552

>.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  Empty
PostSubject: >.> Herobrine mysterys <.<    >.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 21:00

Herobrine
~~~~~~~
>.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  Hqdefault
Is he real? Or is he a fake story supported by the Minecraft community?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think?

My proof:

Look at the updates. Then at the bottom at almost every one, you will find: -Removed Herobrine
If they did it more then once, how do we know they really removed him?
Also I have a question. Could Herobrine be some hacker?Just finding a way to get in to people's single player worlds?

I know there is a mod of Herobine, but really. The first site of him, If you look closely at the photo it looks like a painting plastered on to a door or a block.
Spoiler:

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: >.> Herobrine mysterys <.<    >.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 21:54

Lol. Silly Splotch. =u=

The "-Removed Herobrine" thing is a joke among Mojang, considering so many people kept asking them if he was real. They decided to constantly add that. X3

It is a sandbox building game. Creepypasta bullshet about it is just plain dumb.

Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: >.> Herobrine mysterys <.<    >.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 22:46

I didn't hear the joke part. But I agree that it is stupid. I ment it as a joke. XP

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: >.> Herobrine mysterys <.<    >.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 5:16

If you have the mod Herobrine is real.

Like The More Herobrines mod.

Or the You Are Herobrine mod.

Or any other Herobrine mod you find.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: >.> Herobrine mysterys <.<    >.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 7:34

Even without Herobrine, Minecraft is absolutely terrifying.

>.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: >.> Herobrine mysterys <.<    >.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 8:21

Yes, with those creepers. They blow up houses, ono

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: >.> Herobrine mysterys <.<    >.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 9:07

Or just all the weird noises in the dark. The Endermen, things popping up out of nowhere and attacking you, the Nether... *shudder*

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: >.> Herobrine mysterys <.<    >.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 9:45

1. Herobrine is a hoax, as said by Notch multiple times. He does not exist?
2. The only OFFICIAL removal of Herobrine was in 1.6.6 and was around the time of his first appearance. Nothing too big.
3. If you see Herobrine in photos or videos, note that almost all of them are fake. How can you tell?:
-You can't get close to Herobrine
-You can't see him in the FAR render distance
-He appears in the fog, which fog appears from your render distance. If RD is on FAR, the fog is too far away to see him in it.
-He CAN hold tools, but it is very rare and most of the time he's just standing there looking at you
-There is only two differences from his skin and Steve, and that would be the white eyes and the curled, ghostly smile.
4. Herobrine is rarely seen, if he even exists.
5. The extra "Removed Herobrine" parts in updates are just hoaxes Notch put in there for fun, since people were asking about it so much.
6. The story about the first sighting is only partly true. In the first sighting, a player DID see Herobrine, screenshot it, and emailed it to people, but when he posted it on a FAQ, it was NOT deleted by some guy with no profile called "Herobrine" simply saying "Stop" like in the story. Notch was emailed by this player, yes, but he answered simply: "I have no brothers, except a half-brother, but he does not play minecraft nor is dead."
7. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SIGNS OF HEROBRINE AND JUST PLAIN MINESHAFTS AND SHIZ. Mineshafts were purposely placed by notch, not for herobrine references, but just another area you could go to. Like the mountains, or dungeons. Simple. Herobrine wasn't even heard of when he put them in. The only Herobrine "Signs" known, would probably be PERFECTLY cut out parts in caves, so it is obviously not natural, unnatural fog, random holes in the ground that weren't there before, and trees with no leaves. Just bark, aka the actual tree.
8. The torch and fire mysteries are often blamed on herobrine, bu hey are merely glitches and bugs in the game rarely seen in games. If not a bug or glitch, it's a mod. The torch glitch(can appear in multi or single) is when you dig for a good ten minutes or longer through a tunnel deeeeep under ground that you made or was already there, when suddenly all the torches you placed behind you on the walls are randomly gone for some reason. Another torch glitch is when you place a torch and it simply won't light up the area around it. The fire glitch is when something is randomly on fire nearby but won't be destroyed by the fire. The fire also won't go out, and if you try to destroy the block the fire is on, it just respawns(glitch only in multi). Some players are also unable to see the block on fire, but can get hurt by it. Animals are also set aflame when touching it.
9. Herobrine's face DOES NOT appear on blocks and other objects in the game. That's a mod.
10. Last but not least...
HEROBRINE
DOES
NOT
CHANGE
OR
CONTROL
OTHER
ANIMALS
When you see pictures of animals or creatures with white/no eyes, it's fake. This is a stereotype people make up just to make things more interesting. It's not real! If you do happen to see it, you are either playing a mod or map. Or maybe it's a glitch with their skin-file trying to load. There are some fake herobrine videos out there that show Herobrine running towards the player and suddenly turning into a bunch of chickens who have no eyes and chase the player. Really? That's a little too far. A lot, actually. That would never happen unless you are doing a mod/map. You know, there's a thing called "video editing" people do. Ya. Amazing right? lul o3o

Yes I am in fact interested in Herobrine, but as long as there is no proof, I seize to believe in him. RARELY is there REAL proof, and even then is there the chance of them being fake, so you never know.

Notch is the creator of Minecraft, and he says he is simply a hoax. Trust the creator. I do!
Even if he is a fat, lazy computer guy ouo

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

>.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  LickingIcon02>.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: >.> Herobrine mysterys <.<    >.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 10:39

Quote :
Or just all the weird noises in the dark. The Endermen, things popping up out of nowhere and attacking you, the Nether... *shudder*
Even without Herobrine, Minecraft is absolutely terrifying.
I love Le Endermen though. D: Oh, and yes, yes it is. I freak out on Survival if I don't have a bed at night or don't have at least five torches in my house. That's why I never play survival/shot

Quote :
The fire glitch is when something is randomly on fire nearby but won't be destroyed by the fire. The fire also won't go out,...
Dude. I wasn't playing on multi, and I was derping in MC and just building me a house out of emerald. It started raining and I just kept building, but I turned to start build one of the walls and saw a single grass block on fire. But it didn't burn anything. When I try to hit it to make it go out, it didn't. It was weird. I got off the game then.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: >.> Herobrine mysterys <.<    >.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 11:49

It was just a glitch x3 Maybe it's on Single too. Idk. I've only heard of it on multi.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: >.> Herobrine mysterys <.<    >.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 14:55

Mossy's Swampblood wrote:
When you see pictures of animals or creatures with white/no eyes, it's fake. This is a stereotype people make up just to make things more interesting.

Yes I am in fact interested in Herobrine, but as long as there is no proof, I seize to believe in him.

Here you go.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: >.> Herobrine mysterys <.<    >.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 15:53

Lol Frog is never the best at grammar :P

>.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxz>.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhr>.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqta>.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
>.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  1voyd>.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  2gy1qub>.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanks>.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: >.> Herobrine mysterys <.<    >.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 16:05

Asf That's what I get for trying new words

Let me replace those words. "This is a fib people make up just to make things more interesting.

Yes I am in fact interested in Herobrine, but as long as there is no proof, I don't believe in him."

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: >.> Herobrine mysterys <.<    >.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 17:17

You meant "cease", Frog. That is what he was trying to tell you.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >.> Herobrine mysterys <.<    >.> Herobrine mysterys  <.<  Empty

Back to top Go down

>.> Herobrine mysterys <.<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: