Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)

Go down 
+2
Swiftey
Bloom
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:45

Mother's Name: Thinstripe
Clan: Thunderclan
Origins: I think she's the granddaughter of Frozenflame and Hawkstrike???? Let's just go with that.

Father's Name: Shatteredsoul
Clan: He's a rouge, but was once in Shadowclan before he murdered his brother and got kicked out.
Origins: Oh, boy. His mother is a direct descendant of Thrushstar? His father is a rouge who was the adopted son of Duskfall, if that matters at all to anyone (His dad is now a rouge who is missing. His mom is missing, too.) His grandfather was Viperfang I think, so he is blood related to Duskfall, Hawkstrike, and Frozenflame as well. (Okay, so Thinstripe and him are related. This is awkward. No turning back now. I think that their shared blood has been bred out by now, though, so let's just say that this isn't incest.)

Adopted Kits?: Nope.

Okay, so you can choose to have your kit in Thunderclan, Riverclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, or Windclan, or even be a rouge. Here's the dealeo:

- Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe will have kits
- They will scatter the kits around; some can stay in TC with Thinstripe, others can be abandoned on a different clan's territory and taken in (If the leader of that clan approves), or they can be a rouge with Shatteredsoul. Though, Shatteredsoul will die soon, so having your kit be a rouge is probs not the best idea.
- Nobody will never know what happens, unless Thinstripe tells someone. I guess this part is up to her, since Shattered will be killed by Thrushstar (I hope) soon after the birth. Yeah, it's tragic, but Shattered deserves it, okay? Okay.

Kits so far:
1. Darkkit~~~Played by mwah (Riverclan)
2. Cinnamonkit~~~Played by Berrykit (I dunno wat clan)
3. Honeykit~~~Played by Smokecloud (Riverclan)
4. Scorchkit~~~Played by Awkward Bear (Thunderclan)
and so on. The bigger litter, the better, right?

Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) Image13

Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) Roh7nXW

Last edited by Frozen on Sat 2 Apr 2016 - 17:04; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 19:58

I would like to join with my character CINNAMON ;3

She has yet to be born.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 20:02

Yay, someone actually replied!

Sure, why not? What clan will she be in and I don't think she looks like either of her parents, but from her description, I guess she could get her looks from good ol' Blazingheart, her great-grand pappy.

Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) Image13

Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 20:20

Well she aint born, but when she IS born she is named cinnamon. Also you can pick wherever she goes (doesn't matter that I said kittypet that was because there were no other options)

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 20:33

Okay, welp, it's your character so you can choose which clan she can go to. lolz

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) EmptyFri 1 Apr 2016 - 8:27

I will make a kit one Hail is dead
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) EmptyFri 1 Apr 2016 - 8:31

Uh Thinstripe is Minnowtail and Viperfang's daughter, do yes she is the granddaughter of Frozenflame and Hawkstrike and of Cloverpool and Frozenflame, since Frozenflame and Cloverpool are mates, this family tree is really complicated. And did you want Frozenflame and Cloverpool to have one last litter or are they done and can retire peacefully, if no kits then I'll have Cloverpool get injured so she has to retire and I can make a kit for this litter

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) EmptyFri 1 Apr 2016 - 9:25

@Smoke: Okee dokie, sounds good.

@Clover: He he he, just thinking about the family tree is giving me a headache. Basically, nobody can mate with anybody without incest. Anywho, do whatever you want to do Cloverpool wise. She's the momma and your character, so Imma gunna let you choose if you want to retire her or have another litter or whatever. I'm going to keep Frozenflame a warrior for a long while so he won't be becoming an elder anytime soon, even if Cloverpool gets injured and goes to the elder's den or whatever you were planning just please don't kill her, she's the only reason why Frozenflame doesn't throw himself off the gorge. He will still love the old hag, even if she's an elder, so yeah.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) EmptyFri 1 Apr 2016 - 22:38

Lol ok I'll keep her around as a warrior until shes really old then and I guess another litter it is

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 10:44

Once Scorchkit gets approved, he could join Thinstripe in ThunderClan :)

Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 11:49

Alrighty, sounds good.

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 18:42

Ok here's my kit her name is Honeykit and she'll be going to RC
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 19:36

Just thought of something: do you have a reason for Thinstripe bringing one of her kits with her and exactly why she brought Scorchkit over all of the other kits? I was just wondering if there was some kind of dramatic reason I can maniacally laugh over as I destroy Scorchkit's life with it  Evil

Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) TpKJUN0

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 20:09

I think shes gonna have one and then they scatter the rest into whatever clan lol
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 20:11

I knew that part, but I wanted to know Thinstripe's reasoning behind keeping one and scattering the rest (and why she's choosing Scorch to take with her over the other 3 kits), because that could raise some interesting plotlines and a heckload of drama

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)   Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for kits of Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe (Forbidden relationship, tragic ending)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next