Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event]

Go down 
+6
Topaz
Icee
Winterpaw
Bleu Haikyuu
Cat
Mistpelt
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event]   Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 6:15

Deadpaw pushed with all his effort while he had a stick propped against the other edge. It creaked open enough to allow Nightkit to slip out. His energy was draining from holding it so long.
"Go!" Deadpaw hissed with pain.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event]   Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 13:00

OOC: so the only one left is Marigoldleaf? Tell me now so I don't forget ;u;

With Leopardfang on the other side, Thrushstar found a grip on the trap and pulled as hard as he could, the contraption squeaking open just enough for Shimmerpaw to get her paw out of it. When she was finally free, Thrushstar stepped back and let the trap shut again before looking at Shimmerpaw. "I don't know..." he muttered. "There are others that need to be helped. Shimmerpaw, I hate to leave you alone, but we need to go to the others. If you can, find cobwebs to put on your wound until we get back to camp, do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event]   Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 13:17

Leopardfang nuzzled her quickly, not meeting her eyes. "Be careful. We've seen a twoleg running around and picking up cats in traps, so if you hear anything take cover." My injury-prone Shimmerpaw... I might not always be able to help you, but I will do my best as long as I'm around. He angled his ears and opened his mouth, looking for the next cat in danger. Shimmerpaw had bled a lot, and no doubt the others had as well. Hopefully they would not find someone lifeless with their blood wetting the earth under their paws.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event]   Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 19:29

Nightkit went out as fast as he could. Thank you! he called, looking back as he speed walked.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event]   Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 20:53

Shimmerpaw nodded. "I'll be all right," she reassured Thrushstar and Leopardfang. "If I can't find any cobwebs or moss I'll stay put and take cover, or limp back to camp. It's not too far from here. I'm used to limping," she added with self-depreciating humor.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event]   Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 16:41

Marigoldleaf looked around, berries filled with panic as blood oozed down her leg.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event]   Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 20:17

Nodding at the apprentice, Thrushstar looked around once more. Unfortunately, scent was useless at this point with the smell of blood permeating the entire territory. "Leopardfang, come with me," he said before dashing farther into the territory. Thankfully, Marigoldleaf didn't seem that far off and it didn't take too long for the leader to find her. "Marigoldleaf!" he exclaimed before rushing around to take a look at the damage. Just like the other cats, her paw was stuck tight in the twoleg trap. "Just wait a little longer. We will get you out." Rushing to her side, he gripped his side of the trap as best as he could while he waited for his deputy to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event]   Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 20:25

Shimmerpaw limped away, hoping to perhaps get Thicketpaw to look at her foot. She didn't envy the young MCA, although she had coveted the position for moons. Perhaps they could build up a friendship. As she was on the way to camp, she saw Deadpaw, who had probably been helping cats. "You should come help me get Thicketpaw to look at everyone," she meowed urgently without ado.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event]   Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 4 EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 15:19

Leopardfang wordlessly acknowledged his leader's command and followed after, gripping the trap when they reached yet another victim of the twoleg contraption. Good, it looks like no one else has been taken away. Not yet, anyway. Let's keep it that way.  It seemed that his paws were becoming sore were his claws and toes met, but he knew that there was far more work to be done and that he didn't have time to bother with it; after all, it wasn't out of the question that some cats could lose the ability to move their paw at all. With Thrushstar weighing down the trap, he mustered as much strength as he could into parting the teeth barely wide enough for the caught she-cat to pull her paw out. "Quickly, Marigoldleaf!"

OOC: We might need to pull Vinepaw's body loose and take him back to camp

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event]   Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrumptious Prey For All [Open for SC - Staff Generated Event]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4