Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf) Empty
PostSubject: Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf)   Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:26 pm

Silver was daydreaming again. She dreamt that she and Mystery were mates and had kits, but then she snapped out of it when she bit down hard on a mouses neck killing it. Great daydreaming while hunting. Nice job Silver. She thought and carried the last of her prey pile into the den. She purred as the big wide hollow under the tree where they currently lived lit up with all the preparations she had done. Sweeping the prey into a pile she then dragged all three of the old nests out and put fresh new clean and fluffy moss and racked them into a neat nest. Hmm.. I wonder when Mystery will be back..? "Mystery where are you?" She poked her head out of the den and called into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf)   Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Mystery's short cream ears caught the faint call of his beloved Silver, stuffing his mouth with as much soft wool as he could from the nearby sheep for her nest he managed to slowly make his way back to their tree home. Wiggling his stumpy tail in pure joy when he poked his head into their newly cleaned nests he nearly choked on the wool from purring so hard. Spitting out the soft substance he mewed softly, as he always did with her. "I'm sorry it took so long Silver, I brought some soft sheep wool for your nest. It's getting colder, leaf fall has already begun." He stammered awkwardly, he was always flustered in her presence.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf)   Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:53 pm

OOC: sorry i took so lond to answer

IC:Silver purred and padded forward to give him a gently lick of the cheek like she did everytime he came home. "Thats very kind of you Mystery." She purred and picked up the moss dividing it between the nests. "Mystery i love you.." She blurted out then quickly shut her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf)   Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Caught off guard the cream Tom stiffened before his quiet reply, "I love you too Silver" He mewed with a purr.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf)   Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Silver purred and twined her tail with his. "I don't think your father likes me much dear.." She meowed knowing the last time they saw each other her father hadn't reacted very well and had yelled at them.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf)   Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 8:30 am

Purring he nuzzled her, "he's just overprotective, ignore him"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf)   Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf) Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver loves Mystery (closed for Dewleaf)
Page 1 of 1