Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf) Empty
PostSubject: Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf)   Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 20:22

Ripplekit swung from the jaws of Whitefoot. He let out anger mews of protest as he was carried out.

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf)   Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 20:25

Whitefoot hurried to the quiet spot he mentioned earlier, a shady spot that overlooked the lazy river. Dropping the kit he sat and curled his skinny tail around his paws. Ready for the upcoming conversation.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf)   Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 0:34

Ripplekit rounded on Whitefoot.
"I want you to tell my why all the warriors and apprentices give me weird looks!" Ripplekit cried out. He was desperate for the truth.

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf)   Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 9:37

Whitefoot sighed, gazing out over the river he mewed softly. "I know you're upset with Fishstar, but she has her reasons. But use this time wisely little one. As for the other cats, I don't know what's up with their fur but I do know something. You and me are a lot alike Ripplekit, your father, and mine. Were both rouges, except you have a clan mother while mine was, I don't know." His mew trailed off as he tried to remember his mothers face. Shaking off the sad thoughts he continued, "Just because you're half rouge doesn't mean you can't be a great warrior. You'll have to work just as hard to prove yourself should any of the other cats find out." He tried to be comforting, I had to work hard to prove myself, all those moons training by himself to get everything right.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf)   Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 11:09

Ripplekit stared at him with horror and anger in his eyes.
"What! You mean... You mean... my father... is a rouge? My mother... and my father..." Ripplekit broke off and let out a fierce caterwaul. Now he had his mother to blame for this. She was at the center of this anger now. All of it.

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf)   Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 22:44

Whitefoot smoothed down Ripplekit's ruffled pelt with his unusually thick ginger and white tail. "I know how you feel, but believe me, hatred towards her has gotten me no where. I'm here for you though, alright?" He mewed softly, Am I saying the right things?

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf)   Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 8:33

Ripplekit hung his head.
"No wonder I'm such a disappointment," Ripplekit sighed with a heavy heart. Everything drained except exhaustion and sadness.
"Ya... maybe the only cat still here for me besides Willowkit and Slushpaw."

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf)   Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 20:54

Whitefoot sighed and briefly nuzzled his new apprentice, "I'm here for you too! I am your mentor now." He purred in excitement, "How about we go do battle training tomorrow early?" He mewed softly. Hoping that would cheer up Ripplepaw.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf)   Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me the Truth (Closed for Dewleaf)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: