Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf) Empty
PostSubject: See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf)   See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:07 am

A single Starclan warrior with a fiery orangish-yellow pelt and blue eyes stood alone on some Star lit plains. Leaving his mate pained him and he wished he never went hunting by the river when it was swelling. The tom sat down and watched over his clanmates scilently until he heard pawsteps and turned his head to look behind him. His eyes lit up when he saw who it was. Getting up he flew over over to her ran over to her. Crying he buried his muzzled into his mate, Fawnwillow's fur. "Words can't describe how much I've missed you my love.. I'm sorry I left you I didn't mean to.." He meowed his voice cracking with sadness.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf)   See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:13 am

Fawnwillow was shocked at the beauty that surrounded her, Am I dead or dreaming? Her thoughts disrupted when she saw her mate, or former, run towards her. Purring so hard she couldn't even speak, but her leaf-green eyes were full of joy.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf)   See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 12:13 pm

Summitwind purred. "How are you and the kits?" He asked.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf)   See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:36 pm

Awestruck she managed to stammer, "We're fine, Mothkit is now Mothpaw! Her mentor is Robinflight" She mewed pleased. Twining her tail with his she snuggled close to him. Wishing it would never end.

OOC~ Whoever Rp's Whitekit never showed up for the ceremony, so I'm assuming she's dead....

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf)   See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:50 pm

OOC:that's fine I kinda expected that since like she poofed

IC:"I see you go to fourtrees every night like we used to. I wish I could be there with you but I can't.. And that tom you were with he's in Skyclan right?" He meowed he twined his tail with hers and rested his muzzle on her head.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf)   See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:54 pm

Flustered she shook her head, "I don't know I've only seen him once, I still love you Summitwind" She purred.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf)   See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf) Empty

Back to top Go down

See you again.. (Closed for Dewleaf)
Page 1 of 1