Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]

Go down 
+10
Topaz
Ice
Icee
Pinely-san
Toy
Laurel
Kitty
Bloom
Rose
King Falcon I
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 12:11

Blizzard turned around. "Windclan again. They are attacking."

Ooc: Falkun, why do you want to remove bc? They aren't in windclan territory.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 6:02

OoC: Topaz, have you read the first post? Boneclan and Spiritclan together have killed apprentices of the Clans. Falconstar as a character is furious and wants them driven out before any more harm is done, and at least he's trying to do it peacefully right now.

(sosorryfortheooconlypostpleasedon'tkillmebutIneededtogetapointacross)

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 6:41

ooc: Gonna add this to my post: BoneClan and SpiritClan are also taking away from the possibility of the Clans growing. There are as many Rogues as there are SkyClan cats. I know not all of them are BC, but the numbers are overwhelming. The Clans should not be that small, and the Rogue group should not be that large. I know that there are a few people who have two characters in BoneClan, when they could split them into clans that really need members. If it's a matter of nothing interesting to do, come up with a plot or ask the mods if something could happen to that clan that would add excitement and add to your characters backstory.

Personally, I was ok with BoneClan in the beginning. It was small, and didn't really bother anyone. It grew, and I became more skeptical. And then some wanted to create SpiritClan. That was a little too far for my comforts, and it still seems farfetched.

This is just my opinion, but I do believe the site might be more active if we focused our attention on the smaller Clans.

ic:
Daisypaw nodded shyly at Eaglethorn and kept low to the ground. Hearing his words gave the she-cat a sense of comfort. Her father's prescense added to that feeling, and her previous jittery behavior disappear.

A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 12:27

OoC: Alright, let's get this started. We shall see if BoneClan is willing to go peacefully.

ic:
Falconstar signaled to the gathered members to keep calm, if only to see if BoneClan was willing to do things peacefully. The dignified leader stepped out into the open, calmly coming into view before addressing the rogue cats. "No harm needs to befall you if you are all willing to cooperate. We have found several of you trespassing on our territory, and worse, we have reason to believe at least one of your rank murdered two of our apprentices. Are you willing to leave this area peacefully?"
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 12:33

Staring into the fierce gaze of Falconstar's, a hiss with bared teeth Eagle used to reply. "What about Gladepaw? She's your kin, and we have never lay a paw on any of your WindClan type! What proof do you have that we touched any of your apprentices? And, where would we live? This is our home. Our place! That's like driving you out of your camp." He went on and on, his speech seemingly never coming to an end.

OOC: I hearby decree Eagle as the new leader of BoneClan. Blaze told meh irl that she's ded, so... Petalpaw, Creammist, Flamestripe, Sunpelt and Meadow are all dead, y'all. + shorteo

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 13:01

Scorch's ears pricked up almost immediately as he heard Falconstar's voice. The old leader of Windlcan. He was as strong physically as he was a leader, intelligent too. He stumbled towards Eagle and hissed into his ear. "Watch what you say. We're outnumbered." The tom could hear faint whispers of pelts brushing and hushed voices. It felt uncomfortable being around a cat he recognized, and he hoped the extensive burns covered who he was, and that his Skyclan scent had faded. He couldn't be labeled as a deserter.

"I know I'm a coward for saying this, but retreating is better than death." His blurred eyes stared meaningfully. Scorch glanced at the Windclan leader for a moment and trotted away nervously, grooming the patches of fur of his tail to act like he wasn't.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 15:32

Moonlights ears pricked forward when he heard the clan cats threat. "Where would we go anyways? Like my brother Eagle said this is our home you can't kick us out its not fair. Where will i heal the cats when they get injured?" The white tom got to his silver paws and lashed his silver tipped tail. His pale ice blue eye and his light green eye looked over the clan cats with skepticism.

Minnowpaw flattened her ears and looked at the rouge. Wow i can't belive this is my cousin. If he was a proper medicine cat then he would know that its no use their outnumbered anyways. I still can't belive that Meadow ran away and had these rouges that are taking away Windclans territory and killing their apprentices. The usually gentle Minnowpaw thought then whispered to her brother. "What do you think Goldenflame?"

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 16:54

Spottedstar growled, and stepped forward with Falconstar. "You have come into our territory also, and one cat some of you may know as Miles, went blind from an attack and is safety living his days as an elder. But I will not accept any of you. You chose to leave clans or invade our land, and you shall leave. This is our land, our clans need it for space and you've crossed the line. Either leave this place or we will force you away." She brought her posture up and starred down the cats, slightly catching a familar scent with it.

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 17:12

Spirit had kept her distance. The somewhat old she cat watched everything but didn't approach,yet. Slowly she started to pad forward. Though she didn't have none of her clanmates from Spiritclan with her. Not thinking she would anyways because, it consisted of two apprentices and a warrior or two. The leader looked to Spottedstar. She could remember when she was apart of Thunderclan and her times back then. She was quiet for a moment only to realize she was only a few tail lengths away from her.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 8:57

OoC: Alright, I have heard your cries. I apologize for this taking so long to get going, but now we shall commence the battle.

ic:

Falconstar narrowed his eyes, incredulous that the tom in front of him could straight-up lie about their transgressions, and completely ignore others, but then again, rogues were not known for their truthfulness. There was only one way to get through to them. "Very well, then. If you will not listen to reason, then I have little choice. We will avenge our clanmates through battle. WindClan, ThunderClan, attack!" With that, the leader dived at Eagle, slashing at his belly with claws unsheathed before leaping up and attacking again, too fast for the rogue to react in time.

Falconstar used Belly Rake + Swift Strike for 40 damage, using 35 stamina.

Falconstar

120/120 HP
265/300 SP

Eagle
5/40 HP
140/140 SP

OoC2: Toy, I'm assuming that Eagle was created as a rogue. If not, please let me know. Also, since it appears that Blaze has gone inactive, a lot of rogues went with them. This battle will happen, but since BoneClan only has a few members now, let's keep things as much on a 1v1 basis as possible. Nobody will die if they don't want to, though if you do, let us know. BC is free to retreat at any time, with the caveat that they cannot return.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 15:56

OOC: Honestly, I wouldn't like Eagle to die, but... I'd have to choose a deputy before he dies, so... No dying for BoneClan, plz. It's small enough already. I would prefer actual Clan cats to die, mostly because many are so careless about BoneClan. And, Eagle was born and raised a rouge. I would've liked him to join a Clan maybe, but... Whatever.

IC: "Wait - I didn't mean tha-" Before he could explain, he yowled as the WindClan leader dove at him. Blood spilled out of his stomach, splattering everywhere. He coughed, then whimpered loudly. He tried to crawl away, frantically breathing and coughing up blood every few minutes. 

Though he felt like he was part of an angry mob, something clicked. Goldenflame was most likely known for his friendliness, and fighting with seemingly innocent cats seemed a bit outrageous. "Wait, Swirlspirit, do we really have to fight them? Look at the leader... He's almost dead!" He cried thoughtfully.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 16:24

Moonlight gaped at his brother and ran to help him. "Eagle!! Your going to be ok Eagle don't worry.." The white and silver medicine cat meowed worriedly. He dragged his brother off into the camp and into his den to heal him before they left.

Minnowpaw stared horrified at eagle. But then she saw Moonlight and heard what he had said and then watched them helplessly. Whimpering she pressed herself against the ground as if to be swallowed up and hide from the bloodshed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 18:26

Staring at the she-cat in shock, she immediately recognized Coalspirit. Why was she here? She was about to speaking when Falconstar ordered her own clan around. She quickly hissed in his face "Don't order my clan around!" she looked around, only to see no one else fighting. Spottedstar turned back to her former medicine cat. "Coalspirit, what are you doing here?" This clan wasn't saying anything, they seem scared, but too scared to move. But she flicked her tail to her clan. "Chase the rest off Thunderclan."

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 18:31

Spirit blinked looking at Spottedstar."it's Spirit....now..and I heard and somewhat saw your Clan and Windclan gathering and I was curious why....though I sorta figured it out...."Spirit mewed quietly her tail flicking slightly. The leader of Spiritclan didn't know what to do at that point.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 20:35

Scorch jumped at the sound of a yowl, getting to his paws, fur standing on end. Nearly sightless eyes attempted to determine what was happening. The tom was trying hard to stand straight, to not collapse on the ground. He'd heard Eagle's cry of pain, the yowls of cats being sent upon them. He was frozen in terror, caught between his own dedication to the warrior code and loyalty to his newfound clan.

The mangled cat raised his voice louder than he had in a long while, and would probably be the last time he could. "There is no need for our forced retreat!" His windpipe burned and dripped with what was surely blood. He looked back to the sad dens of cardboard. This was really the only home that could sustain them. He was torn. Justice or mercy? One side was with the dead apprentices, the other against. He made a hasty decision to speak, and would probably live to regret it.

"Falconstar- Spottedstar- please. I beg of you. Let us leave peacefully." The image of the tiny kitten he'd found half-dead flashed in his mind. Scorch had meant to say more, but paused, mouth agape long enough that a fly should have been able to settle on his tongue. As far as they knew, he was a rouge with no knowledge of the true clans. He had made a mistake. He shouldn't have known their names.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next