Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]

Go down 
+10
Topaz
Ice
Icee
Pinely-san
Toy
Laurel
Kitty
Bloom
Rose
King Falcon I
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 18:39

Ooc: Will the battle system be used?

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 21:14

occ: Yes, Topaz Falkun mentioned that it would be used already.

Ivorypaw shifted uneasily her paws never staying in one place. She was recently made an apprentice and she already was going too have her first big battle.. involving her clan, thunderclan and other rouges will this turn out okay? The apprentice stood next too her mentor Cedarfur, before glancing around towards the other cats. Her anxiety had eased when she noticed her father Lightfoot, and also her older sister Daisypaw. They would be in this battle together she wasn't going too let anyone lay a claw on her family. Blue eyes blinking the white she-cat had moved towards her sister Daisypaw briskly brushing against her. "Im going to be right here besides you!" Ivorypaw mewed her whiskers twitching even though she was the weakest fighter maybe in her entire litter.

Last edited by Crystal on Sat 26 Sep 2015 - 21:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 21:30

A dark dusky brown she cat was seen at a distance. Spirit had heard some commotion of sorts and noticed the two clans gathered. Spirit was somewhat on her own since really as of the moment her clan really consisted of only 2 to 3 warrior aged rouges(npc cats) who were her warriors and two apprentices which she was training herself. The she cat noticed that one of the clan gathered was her former clan she had left and for a moment Spirit had to dare a look to see if her only living daughter as of recently was among the Thunderclanners. For a moment she saw her and the leader smiled a tiny bit before she slowly started to somewhat move herself out of view.
-----------

Swirlspirit was with her clanmates along with the Windclan cats. Quietly she looked around but her cream ears were pricked.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 23:11

Pebblelight stood among the Windclan warriors, trying not to breathe in the tainted air too deeply. The smell made her physically sick, and the thought of cats actually surviving here both shocked and saddened her. Kittypets living mere tail-lengths from starving cats like the ones they were attacking now. She couldn't help but feel for them, but still didn't forgive them for killing their apprentices.

-

The old tom stood by his long-time leader stiffly. He mumbled under his breath, "To tell you the truth, I think newborn kits could easily do this.” Standing on this hard stone was making his paws ache. He hoped this would be over soon.

-

He still wasn’t used to sleeping in a box. Yes, call him pampered, but he’d somehow taken for granted the somewhat comfortable nests in Skyclan. Oh well, having a den to himself was nice, although it was chilly sometimes. Scorch stuck his half bald head out of the box, glancing at the sky before noticing Blizzard and Eagle sitting out in the open. “What’s got your tails in a twist?” He had no idea what was coming.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 4:27

The frigtened tabby pressed up against Swirlspirit, whimpering and nuzzling her. "Swirlspirit, if anything happens to you..." 

~

Being the tom always on guard, usually he would have some sort of "crazy" explanation to tell. "Just guarding" Eagle meowed coolly. Though the strange scents worried him terribly, he still had to act calm. 

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 9:07

Monsoon's eyes bolted open as familiar scents came to her nose "I...it can't be," she whispered as she crawled out of her box. She slowly padded up to Eagle, not seeing the clan cats who were hidden by bushes and such on the border of Twolegplace. "Guys, I think we are under attack," she whispered to her clanmates. Monsoon could only hope that she would not have to fight her father and grandfather, Frozenflame and Duskfall.
---
"Yes, Gorsefeather," Emberleaf replied as his mentor told him to save the fighting for the warriors. He followed Gorsefeather to the back of the group and sat down, making himself busy by organizing some herbs he had brought along. Hopefully I don't get attacked, he thought as he suddenly became nervous. I just realized that I don't know how to fight! Thank Starclan I'm a medicine cat! He laughed and licked down his messy fur.
---
Frozenflame sniffed the air, a familiar scent coming to him. "Stormstrike?" he whispered, eyes darting around for his daughter who had left the clan to become a rouge. "Duskfall, do you smell Stormstrike?" he asked quietly, not sure if his father-in-law heard him or not. Though Monsoon, whom he thought was still named Stormstrike, was his kin, Frozenflame's loyalty lied with his clan so he would have to fight her.

A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Image13

A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 9:52

Falconstar nodded towards Gorsefeather. "Without an omen from StarClan, I believe we shall remain strong in this fight."

Meanwhile, Eaglethorn looked down at his apprentice. "Our leader tells us we should not kill unless absolutely necessary." He lashed his tail, as if he was not convinced about such an order. "However, one's definition of 'necessary' may be up for debate. As for you though, just make sure you stay safe while fighting. There will always be another day."

OoC: Alright, that should be good. Now it is time for BoneClan to post. I know some (or all) of you have already posted, but I have to ask you all to post again, just so we can see who will be involved in the battle. Also, there does not have to be a battle. If BoneClan (and SpiritClan) do not wish for a battle, they can leave the area quietly with the condition that a return will invoke the battle once more. I just need to know if that is what you want beforehand. If a battle shall occur, then we will attack first, because we're supposed to have the element of surprise.

Also, Icestorm, no one's cats will die unless they specifically want them to. So if you want your cats to stay alive, then they will.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5885

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 10:09

Icestorm stood next to his mother, Pebblelight. He despised cats outside of the clans and couldn't wait to sink his teeth into their scrawny pelts. He looked over where his brother and son were. I wont let anyone lay a claw on them. He swore to himself.

Cedarfur stood next to Ivorypaw. Seeing she was somewhat nervous he rested his tail on her flank."Don't worry, it'll be fine." he looked around, trying to find Leafsnap.

Smokepelt stood a few paw steps behind his uncle and Ivorypaw. He stood in silence, not sure of what he should do. Protect my clan is my first priority. He thought.

Ooc- sorry, didnt really post my cats so after me i guess we wait for boneclan

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 18:26

Blizzard looked to Eagle. "Go get reinforcements!"

Ooc: Sorry about no color, I'm on my phone.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2015 - 4:02

"No! I have to... Wait. Sneak attacks are better." Replied the tom wisely, "They are coming for us." With that being meowed, his fur bristled angrily and his perked ears were soon pressed back against his head. Eagle's blue eyes narrowed defensively, and he forced himself to unshealth his claws, too.

~

The tabby pressed up against his mate, whimpering and crying. "Swirlspirit, no matter what happens, I'll protect you." A dash of bravery tingled in his overly worried voice. He nuzzled her, trying to avoid what would lie ahead in his path of life. Why did I have to come? It would've been better to stay home! But, Roaringpaw and Swirlspirit are here...

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Sep 2015 - 17:51

Blizzard crouched down, listening to the cats. ""When?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Sep 2015 - 17:58

Monsoon tensed up. "No, maybe they won't attack. They probably are just passing by for some reason...or they came to negotiate." She knew that her father wouldn't come to fight her...right? "We don't even know that they are actually there. Strong winds are blowing which could easily carry the clans' scents all the way to here, especially because we are close to the border." with the idea that they weren't attacking settled into her brain, she retreated back to her den to show the other rouges that she was certain they weren't under attack.

A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Image13

A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 9:17

OoC: Alright, so I'm going to ask, to the leader (if there is one) of BoneClan: Are you willing to discuss a peaceful removal of your clan from the area? I can't get consensus on this, so I'm going to take this matter into my own hands.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 9:24

OOC: There is, Meadow is... Blaze's cat. But, Blaze is inactive, so... And the deputy is dead... I'll just say Eagle is deputy until further notice. 

IC: Eagle said, "No one do anything,"

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 10:01

Moonlight padded out of his den. "Whats going on? Eagle?" The white medicine cat meowed worriedly as he lashed his tail and faced his brother.

OOC: i hope its ok for Minnowpaw to be here she needs a battle

IC: Minnowpaw stood beside her brother her fur bristling slightly and her eyes a bit nervous this was going to be her first battle. She pressed herself against her brothers side for comfort and reasussurance that he was gonna be here for her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]   A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bone to Pick [BATTLE TOPIC]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next