Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Open Patrol!

Go down 
+3
Pinely-san
Sun
Ice
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

Open Patrol! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:49 am

Smokepaw was wondering if he should talk or not and decided to ask his mentor a question. "Wolftrot?" He said meekly. "When will we do my assesment?"

Ooc-sorry for not using color, on phone rn and its being annoying XD

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Open Patrol! - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Open Patrol! - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Open Patrol! - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:59 am

He honestly didn't know why Sablefur would be so worried. Glancing around the patrol, Lightfoot figured they'd be fine on their own. There weren't so many rogues, right? And with a deputy and two well-aged warriors, as well as a couple of young, energetic warriors and an apprentice thrown in for experience, they could probably hold their own. "Should we not reclaim what the rogues have been leeching from us?" He posed the question in not a challenging manner, but rather as a suggestion. "They killed an apprentice of ours maybe a moon or so ago. We have yet to repay them."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Open Patrol! - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:07 am

OOC: Don't worry, Ice. I was just finding a way to complain to add to the conversation.
Also, I didn't know about the apprentice thing. Who died?

IC: Sablefur quietly listened to the two warriors. Lightfoot made a good point. "I'm just trying to be safe and reasonable this morning. I do recall seeing around six rogues near the barn, however." She continued on, scenting the air with parted jaws. They were nearly there. "I've been appointing more patrols near the border near here, but I haven't included any apprentices." She glanced sideways at Smokepaw. The patrol would probably fine against a few rogues. Sablefur stared at the ground solemnly as she spoke. "If we see any rogues, we shouldn't let them leave without a message, that's for sure." The deputy wasn't sure what she was referring to. A verbal message or a physical message? Which one was the best to deliver?

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Open Patrol! - Page 2 N6a5zHfOpen Patrol! - Page 2 IMrnxD6Open Patrol! - Page 2 GMXQgOOOpen Patrol! - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Open Patrol! - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:42 pm

Wolftrot looked over at Smokepaw and answered, "After this patrol we will."
He felt really bad for neglecting his duties, and hoped to begin making up for it.

Cobaltfire listened to the conversation, remembering the incident. It was awful that a young cat with so much potential died, and she wasn't going to let that happen again if she could help it.

OOC: if rogues do actually get spotted, i can throw arabesque in there lmao
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:27 pm

ooc: Ice says she doesn't mind if rogues join. C: Go ahead, Intern

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Open Patrol! - Page 2 N6a5zHfOpen Patrol! - Page 2 IMrnxD6Open Patrol! - Page 2 GMXQgOOOpen Patrol! - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Open Patrol! - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:58 pm

Ooc: Well,here I am!

Blizzard padded out, baring his teeth in a ferocious snarl. "Who are you?!"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:59 pm

Eagle padded alongside Blizzard.

OOC: Gtg sorry for the shortness

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Icestorm smelt the rouge and fluffed his fur. Being the leader of the patrol, he stepped foward looking twice his size.

Ooc- sorry for shortness, busy atm

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:34 pm

OOC~ Just gonna throw Mystery in their as well.

The cream colored Mystery, who had been hanging around the Windclan border in hopes of seeing the strange cats, heard the commotion and padded towards the noise. Stepping through the heather he found the clan cats, and rouges like himself, one of whom was his adopted father that he rarely visited. Dark blue eyes round he forced his fur to lie flat and his stump of a tail to stop thrashing. "I'd like to keep my pelt today!" He joked at the angry cats.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:57 pm

Arabesque hung back from both groups of cats, staying in a bush not too close, but not too far away either. She simply watched for now, however, she would jump in once thing got hairy. She disliked the Clan cats. They were arrogant and rude, as they thought of themselves as better than non-Clan cats. She wasn't about to let anyone tell her she wasn't worth anything, so she was to jump in and defend her right to live, at the right time, of course. The calico she-cat lashed her tail as she watched the two groups begin to exchange insults, tension building. The time would soon come for her to make an appearance.

Cobaltfire stepped up beside Icestorm, forcing her fur to stay flat. She did not want to fight, but would if the time came.
"We are warriors from WindClan, the group of cats that occupy this moor. This our territory, and you are currently trespassing. I do not wish to fight. If I may ask, why are you here, and what do you want?" she asked, head held high with an air of authority. As a senior warrior, she was going to take charge to try and defuse the situation. Fighting would only end in injury, and with the up-coming leaf-fall, injury is a hindrance to a warrior who intends on serving their clan.

Wolftrot stood beside Smokepaw, also forcing his fur flat. He trusted his sister to calm the situation, and followed her lead.

OOC: After this patrol, she'll be a senior warrior so I just kinda said shes already one so yeah lmao
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Ooc: Uh, well.. coming up with excuses

Blizzard stared. "We.. uh are just going around. We mean no harm. Have we done much to you cats?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:24 pm

Icestorm bared his teeth. He despised rouges, and was not known for taking their presence kindly. "Excuses, excuses." he spat, hackles haised.

Smokepaw watched his father. "Wolftrot, why does Icestorm hate rouges so much? It's not that I like them, I've just never really seen him this angry." he said in a hushed voice.

Ooc- so Smokepaw never really talks, but when he does, imagine it in a low, quiet tone. (Him and his father are my "deeper" voiced cats ;D

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:11 am

Mystery tilted his head at the excuses, twitching his stumpy tail he mewed plainly, "I just wanted to see what you did so early in the morning. That's all" It was true, he often wondered why they got up just as the sun crested the moor and just, walk around sniffing things. They must be smelling the rabbits? He had never personally caught one, his body was much more like a Shadowclan cats if you had to compare roughly. Stocky but lithe enough to maneuver in semi-tight spots. Not lithe enough to do so on the open moor however.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:17 pm

Lightfoot's fur fluffed in shock but he otherwise said nothing. Icestorm looked like he was about to go straight for one of the rogues' throat, but the white tom trusted Cobaltfire and Sabelfur to keep the interaction civil... unless the rogues refused to leave WindClan territory, that was. The strong scent of rogue was far less like Clan scent in that there were several distinguishable smells of different cats, but they mixed in the air and made it difficult to tell just how many there were. from the back of the clan group, Lightfoot opened his mouth and suspiciously cast his gaze past the small rogue group. One younger than him asked if they had done anything to WindClan, and Lightfoot audibly snorted. Clearly one among them had not told the others about the murder of Swiftpaw.

OOC: Piney: It was Swiftpaw, and the camp topic of Blood shall have Blood where the body was brought back to camp.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Open Patrol! - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:23 pm

OOC: How come no one noticed Sharppaw died??

IC: Eagle hissed more aggressively, despite what his adopted son told the cats.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Patrol!   Open Patrol! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Patrol!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next