Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playtime (Open for kits)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catlover

catlover

Characters : [W]illowpaw, [S]wirlkit, [A]mberkit
Clan/Rank : [W]Skyclan apprentice [S]Riverclan apprentice [A] Unborn Shadowclankit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 98

Playtime (Open for kits) Empty
PostSubject: Playtime (Open for kits)   Playtime (Open for kits) EmptyThu 29 Sep 2022 - 12:49

It was sunhigh, and the soft leaf-bare sun shone down on Swirlkit as she cautiously poked her head into the nursery, checking first that none of the queens or kits were asleep.
"Does anyone want to play with me?" she mewed. She might of only came out of the nursery for the first time yesterday, but she was already bored, having spent the morning looking into every nook and cranny of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Playtime (Open for kits)   Playtime (Open for kits) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 0:19

Playtime (Open for kits) Rushingkit-Sprite
Rushing"kit" RiverClan Camp Midday [Topic No. 04] [OPEN]

It was as if the word "play" was a magnet to young Rushingkit seeing how quickly she had snapped her head to look at where the voice came from. "Huh?" She blinked at the she-kit who had poked her head into the den. A toothy grin slowly overtook her face and she sprang up onto her paws. "Count me in!" She would never turn down an opportunity to play.

She maneuvered around the other kits and the queens to get to her new potential friend. "Sooo, what game do you want to play?" She asked as she stepped out of the nursery. "We can wait for a few others to play with if you want." she meowed off-handedly as she got a good look at the other kit. "I'm Rushingkit but please drop the "kit" part. I think just "Rushing" sounds a whole lot cooler, don't you think so?" She purred and began to stretch her limbs. "What's your name?"

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
catlover

catlover

Clan/Rank : [W]Skyclan apprentice [S]Riverclan apprentice [A] Unborn Shadowclankit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playtime (Open for kits)   Playtime (Open for kits) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 7:40

"Hi!" Swirlkit greeted the other kit." I'm Swirlkit! And as for which game to play..." She had made up lots of games in the nursery, before she had been allowed to go outside, but she hadn't been able to play any of them until now, due to all of the queens saying the nursery was too small for games. "We could play mossball, prey-stone, warriors and rogues or hide and seek" she suggested. She had made up much more games, but she didn't really want to overload Rushing with choices.

==  Swirlpaw  ==    Riverclan Apprentice  == 
                                                                                                                                                                Siggie by Lilystorm

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Playtime (Open for kits)   Playtime (Open for kits) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 20:10

Playtime (Open for kits) Rushingkit-Sprite
Rushing"kit " RiverClan Camp Midday [Topic No. 04] [OPEN]

Rushing's eyes glittered approvingly at the other she-kit's enthusiasm. "Nice to meet you then, Swirlkit. It's a good name." she said with a smile. She tilted her head, as the other kit began to list the plethora of games they could play. "Hmm, let's play hide and seek! I haven't played warriors and rogues yet but I feel like it would be more fun with more players." She shrugged her shoulders. "We can play that after if we do get more kits to join. Hey, if we get some apprentices or warriors to join then that'd be awesome!" She had a starry-eyed look. Her excitement never failed to make an appearance.

She cleared her throat and forced herself to keep from gushing. She didn't want her new playmate to think she was weird or something. "Do you wanna be the seeker or should I? I don't mind being either. Both are real fun. It's also good to prepare ourselves before we become apprentices. You never know when we need to hide from some crazy strong enemy or when we need to hunt down a nasty rogue that is sneaking around in our territory!"

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
catlover

catlover

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playtime (Open for kits)   Playtime (Open for kits) EmptySun 9 Oct 2022 - 3:52

Swirlkit had taken instantly to the other kit, who seemed to have something to say about everything, big and small. "I'll be the hider if you don't mind; it's just that I found loads of great hiding places back when I was exploring the camp earlier." she replied. A question popped into her head and she blurted it out immediately. "Are you excited to be an apprentice? I mean, being a kit is fun because you get to do whatever you want all day and you don't have any duties, but apprentices get to go out on their own and hunt and swim in the big part of the river, and that seems a lot more fun than being cooped up in camp all day."

==  Swirlpaw  ==    Riverclan Apprentice  == 
                                                                                                                                                                Siggie by Lilystorm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playtime (Open for kits)   Playtime (Open for kits) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playtime (Open for kits)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: