Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol Empty
PostSubject: Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol   Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 20:26

It was a nice, warm evening when Thrushstar got out of his den and padded across the clearing of camp. The sun was just setting and the old cat had to give a quick stretch before he felt like he was ready to do any kind of patrolling. Sticking his head into the apprentice's den, he looked at all of his grandkits. "Duskpaw, Stumppaw, get up! It's time for some training!" he called rather loudly so they would both hear him.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol   Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 21:07

Stumppaw, having had a rather terrible dream of twolegs chasing his, arose. He got up and watched to Theushstar. "Good morning Thrushstar. What is in store for this morning?" He selected his words carefully, not stuttering at all. His disorder in his legs made him fall on his face that messed up his head slightly- it had not damaged much. But unfortunately, the tom occasionally struggled to say certain words. He looked for Duskpaw after a moment.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol   Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 23:03

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Honeypaw had already been awake, padding up to the apprentice who had seemingly just dragged himself out of bed. It was weird. She was already a small cat on her own, but she was still taller than Stumppaw. "Good morning, Thrushstar!"

Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol PDt1Qqd Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol   Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 16:56

"Going to train, go away Honeypaw, go find your mentor you useless lump of fur." Huffed a small tom with a sturdy-ish build, trotting towards his mentor with his tail in the air he adjusted himself so he stood next to his tiny brother, giving him a teasing shove before swiping his tail down his brothers back. "Your fur is ruffled, bad sleep or did you get stampeded with mice?" He joked.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol   Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 17:00

Stumppaw rolled his eyes. "Be nice, Duskpaw." At his brothers action and question of his fur, he said, "I was sleeping and I rolled around a lot." He gave his fur a lick and briskly turned.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol   Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 21:33

Looking at Honeypaw, Thrushstar flicked his ear. "Greetings, Honeypaw. Do you need to train too? How about you come along on the border patrol with us today?" he asked. It couldn't hurt to get in the most training possible. It was more efficient this way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol   Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 19:33

"No she obviously doesn't, she can go train under her own mentor! Honestly just because she's older doesn't mean she should get better treatment!" Ranted the newly appointed apprentice, his dark stripes and caramel brown markings some-what making him a bit more menacing as a giant lump of fur could get.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol   Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 20:38

Thrushstar looked down at Duskpaw and narrowed his eyes slightly but ignored it. It seemed that Duskpaw was the only one coming with him today, but that was fine. "Fine then. Come with me, Duskpaw," he said, walking towards the entrance of the camp. "It's time to train."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol   Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 15:10

OOC: Sorry. I went to sleep away camp- forgot to make an announcement.

Stumppaw agreed with Thrushstar, but rolled his eyes as Duskpaw won the arguement. "Okay, let's go."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol   Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 15:59

Walking out into the territory, Thrushstar looked behind him only a few times to see if the two apprentices were still following him. He quickly made his way towards the first border. He always chose to go to the Thunderpath first because it was really the only border Shadowclan had to seriously worry about. When they got there, he stopped in the bushes that lined the path. "Do either of you know where we are right now?" he asked just to see if they knew. It was okay if they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol   Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 9:17

Stumppaw shuddered. Did we have to come here? He silently asked. "The... T-Thunderpath." He stuttered. "Ahem, the thunderpath. "Over there is Thunderclan." He pointed across the border. "And it leads to the border of Windclan, past there, I presume."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol   Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 22:09

OOC: I didn't see this! Ack

IC:

"Mhmm yep, the thunderpath alright, what Stumppaw said." Duskpaw huffed, frowning that he didn't get a chance to put a word in Duskpaw decided to drop any insults that wanted to stream out of his mouth since it would be in front of his mentor and leader. Giving a few lashes of his tail and twisting his ears back, Duskpaw walked in front of them for a bit before deciding he'd rather not get jumped first for whatever reason, before he decided that he'd just hang with his brother and mentor with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol   Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 7:38

OOC: it's all good cx

"Good, Stumppaw. You are both correct. The biggest thing that you have to watch out for on the Thunderpath, though, are monsters. They don't stray from the path, thankfully, but they will not stop and they will kill you," he told them before quickly marking it and turning to go to the next border. "To the next border." After a few moments, they made it to the next border. As the marsh turned into tall trees, Thrushstar stopped. "Here is Highpine. Can either of you tell me who we share this border with?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol   Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol EmptyThu 13 Aug 2015 - 9:06

"Umm..." Stumppaw started sniffing around. He knew the answer but let Duskpaw answer.

OOC: Sorry for shortness

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol   Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Stumppaw and Duskpaw's border patrol
Page 1 of 1