Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 6:16

Meadow padded into the camp clearing. She relished the new scents that had become familiar to her, and was pained when she realized she did not miss the smell of ThunderClan. Instead of missing it, she forgot it. She forgot the strong presence of her uncle Sunpelt, the comforting sense of her brother Summitpaw, the feeling that she would stay loyal to ThunderClan forever. Right now she did not feel any loyalty to ThunderClan; just loyalty to the rogue cats who had so kindly taken her in to their own little Clan.

And now she had found a spark of emotional feelings for a certain cat, a cat that had been hostile to her when she had come to join the rouge cats: Storm. Just thinking of him made Meadow shiver with a feeling she could not exactly pinpoint.... But she knew it had to do with love.

Now looking around the camp, sniffing out the cat that made her feel special, Meadow spotted Storm. She let out a trill of delight, and trotted over to him. "Hello, Storm!" she purred.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 6:51

Storm yawned and shook out his thick pelt. "Hey Meadow, want to go hunt?" He purred, she was looking at him like his father looked at his mother.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 6:21

Meadow licked her chest fur, a bit embarrassed. "Sure," she said quietly. "Let's go." Meadow turned and led the way out of the camp.

OOC: Shortness.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 7:06

Storm bounded after her pleased she said yes, he charged past her and yowled over his shoulder. "Come on! The prey will be back in their dens before we get there!" He mewed jokingly.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 7:29

Meadow let out an angry protest, though her smile and her twinkling eyes betrayed that she was just joking. She caught up to Storm and leaped onto his back, forcing him to the ground. "Got you!" Meadow purred.

I could never have felt these feelings that I have for Storm back in ThunderClan, she realized, a twinge of sadness piercing her heart as she thought of the life she almost completely forgot.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 14:36

Storm heaved himself onto his paws, carrying meadow was easy with his broad back, purring he dropped down and rolled over onto her purring. "I believe I've got you!" He mewed and licked her ear.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 7:23

Meadow purred with content and stared in Storm's eyes. Should I say it? she wondered uncertainly. Should he know that I love him? Putting that thought aside, she squirmed out of Storm's clutches, hissing. "You can't trap me!" Meadow puffed. She strutted away, but then dashed back and pinned Storm to the ground.

"Ha!" she purred teasingly. "Now I've got you!" Meadow leaned down and licked Storm's nose, letting out a trill of laughter.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 8:37

Storm groaned and flopped onto the ground, purring and flicking his thick tail he kept still. "Alright Alright you win"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 12:09

Meadow let out a trill of satisfaction. "Good!" She let Storm get up. "Alright, let's get serious and hunt now." She twitched her nose and opened her mouth, smelling for mice and squirrels, Meadow's specialty.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 13:37

Storm nodded and looked around the old barn for any good places a fat mouse would hide, catching the musky scent of mouse by the hay bales he crept towards it. Considering his stocky form from his father he was surprisingly light on his paws, crouching instinctively as he caught sight of the familiar grey pelt he wiggled his rump and dashed forward with his claws out. Killing the tiny creature.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:47

Meadow watched, impressed, as Storm padded back with the mouse. "Good catch!" she exclaimed.

OOC: Shortness.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 7:00

Storm purred and rubbed against her, "Your turn!" He mewed sweetly, She is so beautiful, he thought dreamily.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 14:12

Meadow closed her eyes briefly, breathing in the comforting scents of Storm. I love him so much, she thought to herself. Then she nodded briskly, forcing herself to leave Storm's side. She crept up on a vole and pounced, murdering it with a killing bite.

OOC: Intense...! Lol.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 14:14

OOC~ No joke
Storm yawned as he watched Meadow leave, sighing in satisfaction he curled up and waited for her return.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 14:41

Meadow returned shortly with another mouse in her jaws. She set it down beside Storm. "Taking a nap?" she teased. "Well, I guess I'll have to eat the prey by myself!"

She took a large, loud bite out of her vole, trying to add emphasis to her statement.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)   Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Love (Closed for Dewleaf)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next