Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training, for winners

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Training, for winners - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 22:35

Meadow purred in thanks, and briefly left Storm's side to nuzzle Flames's shoulder affectionately. Then she padded on next to Storm, calling over her shoulder at Flames, "After I'm rested, can we do some more training? It's so fun!"

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 22:39

Flames purred, "Of course! I'm glad you asked. And maybe," He mewed excitedly, "Maybe Storm could train with us..." Flames thought, Well, it seems they like each other... Maybe I could get them to form a bond!

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 22:42

Meadow wanted to squeal in delight, to leap to StarClan to the Dark Forest and back. But she kept her voice calm as she replied, "Sure! That'll be fun!" She cast a sideways glance at Storm.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 23:40

Storm flicked his ears and nodded, "That sounds fun!"

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 23:43

OOC: I'll make a new topic for the training, then. Then it can turn into a love topic maybe... Evil Lol. But maybe it will...!?

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 23:50

OOC~ Yush

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 0:54

Just then Sunmitpaw padded in slowly. "Meadowpaw!!" The fiery orangish-yellow tom cried and ran over to his sister and touched noses with her. "Meadowpaw why did you leave?" He meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 1:16

Alerted, the tabby jumped up. "Who is this Meadowpaw you speak of? We have Meadow, no Meadowpaw. And who might you be?" The tom spat, growling and snarling angrily.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 1:40

Summitpaw was taken aback at this sudden outrage from this strange cat. He haven't even noticed any other cats until now. "Im Summitpaw from Thunderclan I have only come to see my sister MeadowPAW." he meowed his tail flicking. He wouldn't dare call his sister by a rouge name.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 3:12

Meadow stared nervously from Summitpaw and Flames. "Um... Summitpaw, I'm actually Meadow now..." But then memories came rushing back to her from ThunderClan and she flung herself at her brother. She covered his ears in licks, letting out yowls of delight and happiness. "Summitpaw, I love you.... I'm sorry I left. But my true life is here, in the rogue world. I'm not needed in ThunderClan; at our apprentice ceremony, I was as unimportant as a shadow. Through apprenticeship Batwing never taught me anything. And then Fawnpaw took you away from me, and then our mother died, and then... I knew I had to go."

She turned to Flames. "Flames, please don't be angry at Summitpaw. I'm sure he was just passing through, and... he is my brother..."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 3:24

Summitpaw nuzzled his sister. "Its alright I understand. So much has happened while you were away.. We had another battle brawl with Those fish-faced Riverclan cats. Cloverpaw's is a warrior now and her name is now Cloverpool. And now she's expecting Sunpelts kits so she's put aunt now! Oh and I'll be a warrior soon all I have to do now is go on one more patrol! I wish you were with us." he purred and gave her ears a few licks. "And if you feel happy here I understand but I still wish you had stayed in Thunderclan. Especially when we've got new cousins on the way." He added and twined his tail with his sisters. "I love you to and I always will no matter what path you choose you'll always be my beloved sister."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 3:36

Meadow sighed sadly. "I'll always love you, too, Summitpaw. Tell Cloverpool I love her warrior name and that I'm glad she's my new aunt; tell Sunpelt I'm so happy for him and Cloverpool and that I miss and love him; tell Duskfall I'm very sorry for leaving the Clan and I wish him good luck in the rest of his deputyship; tell Fawnpaw I'm sorry for not being as friendly to her as I could have and that I hope she has perfect kits with you; tell ThunderClan itself that I will always feel a spark of loyalty to them, even if my true loyalty is to BoneClan, and that I would give my life for them. They are my birth home, so surely that must mean something. I love you Summitpaw..." Meadow's voice cracked, and she buried her muzzle into her brother's shoulder fur.

You must go back! a longing voice in the back of her head cried. But Meadow shook her head. I belong here.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 3:49

"I will. Oh Fawnpaws now Fawnwillow, and Silkpaw is not Silkcloud. I'm sure Duskfall will understand after losing mom you had to go so much death and despair." Summitpaw meowed and started to groom her ruffled pelt to soothe her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 4:41

Storm growled as he came back to check on Meadow, Who is this cat? Why is he all over Meadow? Fur bristling in jealousy he nudged the small cat away. "Go back to Thunder something!"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 5:00

Summitpaw growled and fluffed his fur out. "I happen to Meadows BROTHER!" He practically yelled the last word. Summitpaws blue eyes narrowed at the tom.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training, for winners   Training, for winners - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training, for winners
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next