Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We need to ask you a question.

Go down 
+3
Reaper King
Bloom
Topaz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

We need to ask you a question. Empty
PostSubject: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 17:24

Orbit padded through the forest, the other cats trailing behind. The cats walked for a short time before they came to a short opening where the Windclan camp was made. She padded to the entrance and called, ""Windclan cats, I wish to speak to your leader. We come in peace." She sat down and, curled her tail around her paws, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 17:40

"Oi," exclaimed a voice. "Guys, there is a group of rouges at the camp entrance, somebody better do something," yelled Emberpaw to the rest of the clan. He had a bunch of herbs in his mouth and was staring at Orbit and the rest of them. "Get Falconstar!"

We need to ask you a question. Image13

We need to ask you a question. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 18:38

Feathertail let out a growl as the cats showed up at the enterance. "No. There is no need to bother Falconstar. It's just a group of rogues." The older warrior moved closer to the stinky rogues. "What do you want? And it better be good, or else I will chase you out in a heartbeat." She said with a growl towards the rogues. How did they keep ending up so close to camp without someone noticing? She would need to ask Falconstar to increase patrols so that way this didn't keep happening.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 18:45

Orbit looked at Gladepaw. "Before Glade joined windclan, she lived with us." she took in a sharp breath. Yesterday, her sister died. We wish she accompany us to help us bury her."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 19:10

Gladepaw emerged from the apprentice, tears still straining her face. "Pl-please don't fight.." She choked to Feathertail, Flanes, and Orbit.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 19:17

Another growl emitted from Feathertail's throat. "No. She may not come along. Her sister threatened my clanmates. And Gladepaw is apart of Windclan now not some rogue group. As far as I am concerned Gladepaw isn't a rogue anymore, and if she goes along with you, then thats all I will see her as. She has a clan to help now, she doesn't have time to assist you." The gray she-cat said. All of her words rang true in her mind. If Gladepaw did go along with them then Feathertail wouldn't see Gladepaw as a warrior anymore.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 19:27

Orbit nodded. She had expected this.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 19:38

Gladepaw looked like she was lifeless. She didn't say a word, and her face was drenched in tears. She slowly padded back into the apprentice den, and didn't want to emerge from her comfy nest.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 4:40

Flames simply stared, and muttered under his breath, "If you had a sister who was a rouge wouldn't youwant to be at her burial?"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 7:00

Emberpaw watched with interest, cocking his head to the side with a smirk on his face at the orange furred rouge's sassy remark to Feathertail. It's about to get hard core all up in here! He laughed quietly and urgently waited for a response from the warrior.

We need to ask you a question. Image13

We need to ask you a question. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 7:30

"If I was a true clan cat, I would understand that the warrior code doesn't allow for divided loyalties." Gorsefeather spoke waspishly brought over by his apprentice's call. He unimpressed by how these rogues just waltzed into their camp like it was Fourtrees. He was going to have words with whoever was guarding camp since they weren't doing their job. And though he had doubted Gladepaw's conviction, the tom was impressed that she'd returned to her den. Perhaps she was serious about becoming a clan cat, though her bloodline made her unsuitable in his eyes. "I suggest you leave rogue before you find out why our clan has survived the moons while petty rogue groups such as yours haven't."

Last edited by PikaPikaPika on Tue 21 Jul 2015 - 7:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 7:34

Flames bared his teeth, and tried to hold back an angry snarl, but instead let the snarl out. He narrowed his eyes, and stepped forward. "I don't take orders from herb smelling cats! I am a leader! I give the orders to my Clan." He hissed, tilting his head and unsheathing his claws.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 9:02

Lightfoot narrowed his eyes from where he was standing, having been brought into the clearing by Emberpaw's loud alarm. His fur bristled when the rogue snarled and stepped forward aggressively, and Lightfoot stepped forward as well on instinct to defend his medicine cat if he needed to. "Leaders and Clans are recognized by StarClan. You are neither a leader nor part of a Clan. Remember whose camp you're standing in, rogue, or you might not leave intact." His white tail lashed. "And a true leader would know the value of an 'herb-smelling cat.'"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
We need to ask you a question. 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 9:56

Orbit half smiled. "we may be a true clan but, we still care for eachother. We only met because Flames and Gladepaws parents died and mine abandoned me. We are not rouges because we do not purposefully pose a threat. We live together, that is all. Flames just leads us. He is not what you would call a leader, though, he is only that to us.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 10:04

Feathertail let out a snarl. "If you do not purposely pose a threat, then why are you standing in the middle of our camp, with your claws out? All I'm seeing is a threat. If you do not leave soon then we will be forced to take action. This is our territory, and you are invading." The senior warrior growled, with her tail lashing. Her muscles were bunched, ready to take action if one of them decided to attack.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to ask you a question.   We need to ask you a question. Empty

Back to top Go down

We need to ask you a question.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next