Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I’m new here

Go down 
+2
Little Ripped
Your Every Day Cat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

I’m new here  Empty
PostSubject: I’m new here    I’m new here  EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 13:13

Hi I’m new here and I would like to know what I do here and how I do it
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

I’m new here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m new here    I’m new here  EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 13:36

On WCC (Warrior Clan Cats) you can create ideas for cats and can write with the cats that you have created.  First, you should decide what you would like to name your cat, whether they are a tom or she-cat, their appearance, personality, clan and origin (who their parents are.  They could be NPC's or other players cats.  If you would like your cat to have other players cats for their parents go to "Parent and Kit Finder." If you go to Parent and Kit Finder, make sure the cats you would like to be your parents agree).  There will be a template under cat creation, copy it and paste it under "New Topic".  Then put the information in.  Make sure your cat does not have the same prefix as a different cat in that same clan.  After your cat gets approved, you can add them to or create topics.  You can check "Rank System" to see how they can rank up (from kit to apprentice to warrior etc..  You can have up to three cats.  Sorry that seemed a lot more complicated than it is.  I hope to RP with you soon.  If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Also, welcome to WCC!

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Leo Buffalo

I’m new here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m new here    I’m new here  EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 14:06

That’s good I love role playing
And creating characters (especially for warrior cats)
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

I’m new here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m new here    I’m new here  EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 14:08

Awesome! Then this is the perfect website for you!
I'm Little Ripped(deer) by the way! (which you can see)

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

I’m new here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m new here    I’m new here  EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 14:42

Hi! I'm Stormy! On WCC we have a 3 cat limit (up to 5 slots can be used in total!!)

When you join a Clan, make sure the prefix isn't already in use. All cats start as kits and work their way up! Requirements can be found in rank system! There will be a form in cat creation that you can copy and paste! From there, you just kinda learn the ropes!

We have a lovely Staff team who'd be perfectly content to help you, along with a userbase! Hope we get to roleplay soon, and welcome to WCC!

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

I’m new here  Empty
PostSubject: Question    I’m new here  EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 15:05

How are slots used? Like when you can have 3 characters (and up to 5 slots can be used in total)
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

I’m new here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m new here    I’m new here  EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 15:11

You can have 3 character's that are yours to become kit, apprentice, warrior, etc..  But you can also have NPC's like clan elders.  Instead of building up that character to be a elder, they just are one.  You can use them to tell stories and hang out with other cats, but can't to too much more than that with them.  I am pretty sure that's how it works, but I might be a little wrong.  If I am someone please correct me so I can learn as well.

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

I’m new here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m new here    I’m new here  EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 20:27

That's almost entirely correct!

Each person is allowed the basic 3 slots. If you fully rank up a warrior (t5) or a medicine cat (t4) you get a 4th slot!

The 5th slot can be achieved two ways. First is retiring a fully ranked cat (t5 for warrior, t4 for meddie) or applying for an NPC elders slot. Note with the first way you'll need to have another fully ranked cat.

Example!:
Coolwhiskers: t3 warrior, Yellowpaw: apprentice, Sprucekit: kit.
These are my three slots right here! Let's fast forward 4 months (2 months for each tier)

Coolwhiskers: t5 warrior, Yellowpelt: t3 warrior, Sprucewood: t2 warrior, Jumpkit: kit, slot unlocked by Coolwhiskers t5 slot!
Skip ahead until Coolwhiskers retires. (No set amount of time)

Coolwhiskers: elder, utilizes the free elder slot from being highest tier at retirement, Yellowpelt: t5 warrior, Sprucewood: t4 warrior, Jumpbounce: t3 warrior, Horsekit: kit, slot unlocked by Yellowpelt's t5

Five is the absolute max living cats you can have! (Not including plot npcs, those aren't permanent)
There's no limit on deceased characters!~

Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

I’m new here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m new here    I’m new here  EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 23:36

just popping in to say hi :)

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

I’m new here  Empty
PostSubject: I have another Question    I’m new here  EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020 - 5:26

What if all your cats die?
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

I’m new here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m new here    I’m new here  EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020 - 6:36

If your cats die, you can make new ones! You just can't have more than 3 regular characters and 2 special characters alive at a time.

It takes a while to unlock the special slots, so you won't have to worry about that for a little bit. I recommend you just focus on the 3 regular characters since you're just starting out. Don't overwhelm yourself!

I’m new here  TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

I’m new here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m new here    I’m new here  EmptySat 12 Dec 2020 - 18:15

Wello! ^^ Very Happy Hamu

Sponsored content

I’m new here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m new here    I’m new here  Empty

Back to top Go down

I’m new here
Page 1 of 1