Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Question

Go down 
+3
Rainy
Stormi the Gummy
Sleepy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

A Question Empty
PostSubject: A Question   A Question EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:04 am

HYPOTHETICALLY, if I owned a terrorist group, and that terrorist group were to obtain nuclear weaponry, and I used that nuclear weaponry to destroy major cities around the world that held geographic, political, and/or economic power, would you hold it against me?

And if that terrorist group's objectives were to overthrow the governments of now and reinstate a totalitarian fascist one world state as a new order, would you still be mad?

Not that I'd do anything like that though. Pfft.

Also, please answer the following questions;
How much grain does your family stock up for the winter?

If a terrorist group were to occupy your city and control important ports to cut the Eastern/Western Seaboard from NATO and UN allies -- hypothetically of course -- would you be a good little citizen and stay inside your home?

How resistant is your body to radiation?

If the ISS along with countless television, phone, and television satellites were to start falling down from the sky, what do you think the odds would be that it'd land in capital cities?

In the result of an EMP attack going off over your state/province, how do you think you would survive?

If combat aircraft were to spray your neighbourhood with an unregulated amount of mustard gas because f*ck the CWC, would you calmly accept your death?

I'd also like to remind you all that it's illegal to say "I want to kill the president of the United States of America"? It's illegal. It's a federal offense. It's one of the only sentences you're not allowed to say. It was okay for me to say it because I was just telling you it's illegal to say...

I want to kill the president of the United States of America.

I'm not actually saying it, I'm just letting you know that it's illegal to say that. Kinda like a Public Service so you don't say anything like that. But what is interesting is that it's even more illegal to say

I really, really think that someone out there should kill the president of the United States of America.

That's illegal. Very, VERY illegal. But it's not illegal to say:

With a mortar launcher.

It's a different sentence. An incomplete sentence, but it may have nothing to do with the sentence before that. That's perfectly fine, perfectly legal. I also found out that it's extremely illegal to go on the internet and say

The best place to fire the mortar launcher at the White House would be the roof of the Rockefeller Hewitt Building because of minimal security and you'd have a clear line of sight to the presidents' bedroom.

Insanely illegal! Ridiculously illegal! But even more illegal to show an illustrated diagram.

A Question 11qr6nm

INSANELY ILLEGAL! They will come into your house in the middle of the night and lock you up!

But it's technically legal to say

We have a group that meets on Fridays under Southwest Spokane Street Swing Bridge and the password is 6-Scepter-Tyrannus.

And that concludes my post.

A Question I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:51 pm

O_O Do you now how many people say that stuff in my school? That's crazy! Oh and be a bit more careful, I mean you actually put a diagram. I know it's probably fake and all but all you have to do is say it's illegal to post the diagram, not actually post the example. Some one could take that wrong then you'd be in trouble! :X *muted*

Also I answered one of the questions: "If combat aircraft were to spray your neighbourhood with an unregulated amount of mustard gas because f*ck the CWC, would you calmly accept your death?"

I'd at least try to escape without dying. But if there was no way then yes,I would walk outside and breath it all in XD. Ah, the fresh smell of acid air :sofisticatedla

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:17 pm

A Question Tumblr_m1gb48vfpf1qdiz8w

A Question I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Best. Reply. Ever. lololololololkay i'm out ;w;
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:45 am

It would totally not be illegal for someone to say

You're crazy.

But it would be mean to say that.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:16 am

:notbadplz:

Interesting idea there, Sleepy. Interesting indeed. *not being sarcastic*

A Question I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:18 am

...I dont like the sound of that "hypothetical" post. Sleeps, is there something ur not telling us? O.o

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

A Question DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:58 pm