Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]   WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 18:01

"Yes, you're right." Lightfoot said, nodding encouragingly. "They're pretty mean and stubborn when they want to be. You wouldn't believe how hostile they get at the very thought of ThunderClan. Anyway, if you ever pick a fight with one, stay away from the river. They'll drag you right in and before you know it you'll be on your way to StarClan." He added, lightly but also seriously. Lightfoot trotted on at a leisurely pace, occasionally marking as he went. The white tom stopped abruptly at the sight of the hard, black path that he remembered first seeing many moons ago. "That is the Thunderpath, and it's our border with ShadowClan. You'd better keep your distance from this as well. Monsters roam it and kill or maim cats that don't get out of the way fast enough. They usually stay on the path, but there have been exceptions so always be on your guard. As for ShadowClan, what can you tell me about them?"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]   WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Jul 2015 - 4:52

Tanglepelt followed the patrol, and soaked up everything Lightfoot was doing. He seemed to be an excellent mentor, and that was what Tanglepelt aspired to be once she received an apprentice of her own.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]   WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Jul 2015 - 8:18

Icestorm silently followed in the back of the group with a hint of jealousy.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]   WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Jul 2015 - 8:34

Cobaltfire followed quietly, observing Lightfoot's mentoring. He was doing very well, but she would give him pointers if he needed any.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]   WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 11:58

Slatepaw replied almost at once. "ShadowClan is hostile and unfriendly. They are said to be dark-hearted due to the cold winds of the North. ShadowClanners are skilled in fighting, as are we, and they use their territory as an advantage in combat.Their territory is crowded with pines." With the thought of not being exposed to the open air and wide-ranged territory, the grey tom shuddered. "ShadowClan territory is marshy and gross, and their scent is just as disgusting." he finished, throwing the ShadowClan territory a nasty look when he thought no cat was watching.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]   WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 12:01

"Actually Slatepaw, not all of what you said is true." Icestorm said to the apprentice, somewhat annoyed.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]   WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 9:07

Slatepaw resisted the urge to flatten his ears, growl, and lash his tail. He was trying to learn and tell what he thought was true about the Clans, and here this cat was, acting like he was his mentor! Instead he stiffly dipped his head. "Thank you for telling me, Icestorm. What part of what I said was untrue?" he asked, trying to sound curious and respectful, rather than extremely irritated. He slightly narrowed his eyes while waiting for an answer, stifling the need to lash his tail angrily.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]   WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 10:36

"Well, when I visited them, they are not as hostile as you would think. Also, their camp is not totally gross and marshy. And every Clan use their territory as an advantage." he chuckled the last part. "Sorry Slatepaw, I just didn't want you putting the wrong thoughts into these cats heads." he said kindly.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]   WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 15:00

Unlike Slatepaw, Lightfoot didn't try to hide his annoyance with the younger warrior. "You have bees in your brain, Icestorm. You know that all Clan kits are raised with the same stories of northern winds and darkened hearts, that's why I'm here to teach him reality." His white tail tip flicked as he continued slyly, "But since you're so close to the enemy, why don't you go ahead and teach my apprentice everything there is to know about the proper technique to trespassing?" Lightfoot looked at Slatepaw, some part of him suddenly desiring to protect the apprentice in any way. He was doing well, not snapping back at a higher ranking cat. I will tell Falconstar of Slatepaw's patience. And Icestorm's feelings of allegiance with ShadowClan, if he takes it too far...

OOC: thats my apprentice u jerk fite me irl //shot

WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32

Last edited by Solstice on Mon 3 Aug 2015 - 17:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]   WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 17:01

Icestorm simply glared at Lightfoot in silence. Then said calmly "If you want to teach your apprentice your way, I won't stop you. I was simply adding on to what he said." Icestorm knew why Lightfoot was mad, but it wasn't like he was steeling Slatepaw, but instead, giving true facts.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]   WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 7:14

Lightfoot glanced around at Cobaltfire and Tanglepelt to see if they had any input, but when no one else spoke up, he turned around stiffly and continued the patrol. "It is important to separate opinion from fact. They are, as you said, skilled fighters in their own territory. They also use the shadows to ambush, and since they are nocturnal, are most likely to attack at night. If we ever get in a major battle with them, chances are we'll strike during the daytime. You were correct in saying their territory was marshy, because it is. Perhaps their camp is in a dryer area, but I can't blame them for not wanting to sleep in puddles." Had he not been at the front of the patrol, someone probably would have seen him rolling his eyes. "Just like our territory is very windy, but we live in a dip that blocks out the worst of the wind. ThunderClan and SkyClan live among trees, but I can guess that they have camp clearings hidden somewhere in those trees. And there's no way RiverClan lives at the bottom of that StarClan-forsaken river!" Just the thought of it made him chuckle. "Anyway, ShadowClan scent is a combination of their diet and being surrounded by the Thunderpath, so they can't really help that." They were heading back in the direction of the camp. "Slatepaw," Lightfoot added in. "You've done well today. When we get to camp, see to the elders and then you can eat and rest. I'll tell Falconstar of your excellent progress." He said, a small smile curling his mouth.

OOC: I'd give you an assessment, but Slate's still a bit young so I'm waiting for another week. Also don't forget to go to the gathering if you haven't yet.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]   WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 8:01

Icestorm sighed. Lightfoot would think he was a traitor if he told him that he had been to ShadowClan territory twice now. But it wasn't for fun, one time was telling Thrushstar about a dead cat, and the other was almost a dead cat.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]   WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 11:54

Slatepaw dipped his head and smiled, staying quite silent.

OOC: Alright, thanks!

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]   WC Border Patrol [Open training topic] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WC Border Patrol [Open training topic]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2