Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o Empty
PostSubject: My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o   My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 11:56

Greyheart sat at the fresh-kill pile waiting, her tail thumped on the soaking grown patiently in a slight rhythm, slowly she got to her black paws and padded to her apprentices den "Nightpaw, get up" she snorted.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o   My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 14:35

Nightpaws eyes burst open and she jumped up to her paws. "AH!", she yowled, before realizing it was just her mentor. "Sorry.. I was.. nevermind. What are we doing this morning?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o   My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 20:27

" Border patrol" She snorted and turned around not giving her apprentice a chance to eat she padded away to the camps enterance.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o   My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 14:56

"Wait for me!", Nightpaw called after her mentor. Her belly rumbled, but she ignored it. "Is anyone else coming?"

Occ-I still can't believe Nightpaw is just a few moons younger than Greyheart :P

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o   My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 15:21

"no its a private patrol" she snorted.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o   My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 13:44

The black she-cat nodded silently, and followed Greyheart on the patrol. "Which border are we going to?", Nightpaw asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o   My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 20:40

"All of them" she frowned at her apprentice and looked forward.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o   My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 13:53

She shook her head slightly and looked out beyond camp. This will be a long trip..

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o   My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 15:23

OOC: Lets time skip to near camp if you want
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o   My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 21:39

Ooc-sure ^^

Ic- The bits of territory they had explored that day rolled through her mind over and over, some bits of her memory was fuzzy, but that was expected for her first time.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o   My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 21:42

"Now go grab some fresh-kill and lots of sleep, tomorrow we will start your hunting session OOC: Each time a lesson ends a new one will appear until your done it will be quick if your active and your already almost been an app for a month or has been
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o   My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 23:42

Ooc- K ^^

Ic- Nightpaw quickly grabbed a yellow perch from the pile and took a short rest in the apprentices den.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o   My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 7:27

OOC: Theirs a new one up now its your hunting patrol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o   My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

My neglected app border patrol topic I didn't even know I had one o.o
Page 1 of 1