Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a prophecy for windclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

a prophecy for windclan Empty
PostSubject: a prophecy for windclan   a prophecy for windclan EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 11:21

Ok how about this?

The small, the fired pelt, and the needed will be in the maze while the small and important will be gone from the forest.

My windclan cat could receive it or like a mc or Mca or falconstar.

What it means: a cat who is small, a cat who has a fire colored pelt, and an important cat will be stuck in the tunnels. There will be a prey shortage while they are in the tunnels.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4945

PostSubject: Re: a prophecy for windclan   a prophecy for windclan EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 11:30

Again, I love your creativity...
But the prophecy doesn't really work.

It would be kind of weird for a prey shortage to happen just because they are in the tunnels. It doesn't make much sense.

Plus, because the prophecy is somewhat urgent, and it takes a lot of time to decipher the meaning of a prophecy, it would also be lethal to the cats, seeing that they'd probably die before they were rescued.

Apologies for kind of attacking it with my realistic views, but that's just how I feel about it. A prey shortage because of cats disappearing? I don't think that'd make much sense, if anything there would be a bit more prey because there wouldn't be as many cats to feed, even if it means just three less, it still wouldn't make sense that there will be a prey shortage while they are in there, because it seems to me that the prey would come back as soon as the cats were rescued.

Again, I love your creativity and I love you pitching out these ideas. They're nice to have.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: a prophecy for windclan   a prophecy for windclan EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 11:32

Yeah, thanks for telling me. I tend to be unrealistic...........

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a prophecy for windclan   a prophecy for windclan Empty

Back to top Go down

a prophecy for windclan
Page 1 of 1