Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Prophecy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

The Prophecy Empty
PostSubject: The Prophecy   The Prophecy EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 13:49

Brambles rustled as a white she-cat stepped into the clearing. Watchful eyes flickered back and forth before the cat darted over to the rock. She climbed up the rock and placed herself at the edge. "The prophecy!" she breathed. "I know what it means now!" Starlit Crystal's ears perked as a muscular tom slid into the clearing. "ThunderClan!" she whispered. "This is the cat." Starlit Crystal decided after a moment of hesitation. "Hello!" she called to the tom. His ears perked, and he turned his gaze to the she-cat. "Greetings." he rumbled. Starlit Crystal leaped down from the rock and approached him. "Lightningstrike, I am Starlit Crystal. I have come to bring you a propchecy. You must tell the others!" she meowed urgently. Lightningstrike's ears flattened. "And why should I listen to a kittypet like you?" he growled, gesturing to her smooth, fluffy white fur and delicate form. The white she-cat sighed. "I have recieved a prophecy from StarClan. 'The storm will threaten to break, while the wind pushes the river. Shadows will drown the Clans.' The prophecy means: ThunderClan will become greater while RiverClan's struggling and WindClan takes advantage. ShadowClan will threaten the three other Clans..if there even are any left, that is." she mewed quietly. Lightningstrike turned away and his ears flattened even more. "Why should I trust you?" he repeated. "You look almost exactly like another cat that came around and warned us of a 'prophecy'. It ended in a big battle. I don't want that to happen again!" he hissed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

The Prophecy Empty