Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I need a Prophecy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

I need a Prophecy! Empty
PostSubject: I need a Prophecy!   I need a Prophecy! EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 9:48

Hey guys~! Thea here. I need some help. I need a prophecy for this book Im writing. https://www.quotev.com/story/7420395/The-Story-of-Lily Its basically about this blind kitten, with an unknown power! She's gloing to save the Clan (Clan of Never Ending Light) from another Clan (Clan of Mirroring Darkness!) Along with her new friends and stuff!~ Her name is Lily. I want the Prophecy to consist of these names:

Lily (or The White Flower. Cause theres another cat  named Flower, and they can get mixed up, to cause more drama.)
Midnight
Mirroring Skies
Un-faded Light

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

I need a Prophecy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a Prophecy!   I need a Prophecy! EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 10:26

I’m not really good at making prophecies, but I think I can give it a try. I read your story and tried to make it fit in. If you like it but I got something wrong or you think that something should be changed, tell me and I can try to fix it (Also sorry for it being so long):

“When the Un-faded Light of the stars gets threatened by the darkness held by the Mirroring Skies, only The White Flower that bloomed during the starless Midnight will be able to bring back the lost balance and put an end to this deadly fight”

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

I need a Prophecy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a Prophecy!   I need a Prophecy! EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 10:52

No, no! Its perfect! I think i'll use this! Thanks so much~!! :3 I owe you one.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

I need a Prophecy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a Prophecy!   I need a Prophecy! EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 11:03

No problem, I’m happy to know that I could help ^^

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need a Prophecy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a Prophecy!   I need a Prophecy! Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a Prophecy!
Page 1 of 1