Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

tfw u stop caring [Death Topic]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

tfw u stop caring [Death Topic] Empty
PostSubject: tfw u stop caring [Death Topic]   tfw u stop caring [Death Topic] EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 7:12

OOC: Wailingstream got rekt'd and died. Presumably from some TC betch but wth. It was sad.

I think Littlefang agreed to kill him. Probs him.

IC: Laying on the ground, Wailingstream gasped out for air but fail. He died thinking of his mates, Rainfall and Tigertail, and his many offspring.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

tfw u stop caring [Death Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Re: tfw u stop caring [Death Topic]   tfw u stop caring [Death Topic] EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 17:10

ooc: why ;____;
he was my mentorr

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
tfw u stop caring [Death Topic] N6a5zHftfw u stop caring [Death Topic] IMrnxD6tfw u stop caring [Death Topic] GMXQgOOtfw u stop caring [Death Topic] JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
tfw u stop caring [Death Topic] GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down

tfw u stop caring [Death Topic]
Page 1 of 1