Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The New Kitten

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The New Kitten - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:09 am

"Ay!" Larchleap meowed as she dramatically landed on her side, flinching a little last minute when she remembered she was trying not to wake every kit in the nursery. The little kit's claws barely scraped her, but it didn't hurt to give the little one an ego boost. But she wasn't going to give the kit a complete free pass.

With her tail, the she-cat flicked the moss ball further away from Dewkit, throwing it over near Patchface. An invitation to join if he wished, though if he did nothing, she fully intended to continue on with the kit. After all, she was the one who offered.

"You've got to be quick, Dewkit. Fish are twice as fast as that."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:36 am

At the sound of fish she perked her ears and looked at Larchleap, "Will you teach me to fish?" She mewed before she launched herself at the mossball, grabbing it with her claws.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:40 pm

"Your mentor will teach you that when you're an apprentice, but that doesn't mean I can't teach you a tip or two." She let Dewkit hold onto the moss ball for a few more seconds before snatching it back with a quick strike of her sheathed paw. She bounced it slightly, tossing it away behind her and standing in it's path. Her whiskers twitched in amusement as she propositions the little kit to try take her on.

"You'll have to do better to get past me."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:48 pm

Dewkit sighed as she layed down onto the ground dropping her head onto her paws. "It's late, could you tell me a story before bed?" She mewled before wrinkling her tiny pink nose, something she often did while deep in thought. I wonder if she has good stories, maybe she tells them to her kits!

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:54 pm

Larchleap sighed, berating herself internally for forgetting who she was dealing with and the time. It was late, and Dewkit was, well, a kit. And kits needed plenty of sleep to grow and become little warriors one day. Putting the little moss ball aside, the she-cat nodded at the kit's request, agreeing to tell her a story.

She picked up with kit by her scruff, and placed her gently near Patchface.

"What story would you like to hear? One about adventure, or love, or something spooky?"
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:58 pm

Dewkit mewed in protest and staggered over to Larchleap's side, hesitating before nuzzling into her soft fur. " Adventure!" She mewed which turned into a big yawn.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:11 am

The she-cat was undeniably surprised by the kit choosing to snuggle up to her, but didn't make any moves to push her away. Instead, she tucked her in closer against her so she'd be warm, Larchleap's fluffy tail curling around the she-kit.

"Okay. Well, long time ago, there was a fierce clan called, Swanclan. They lived near a river in a rich forest far away from any nasty twolegs. And in that clan was a little apprentice named, Briarpaw." She took a quick second to think of where to go next with the story.

"Um, Briarpaw was a sweet she-kit with bright blue eyes, just like you. And she had three brothers, Goosepaw, Frogpaw, and Duckpaw. But an evil medicine cat with the powers of the Dark Forest decided to cast a curse on her brother, turning them into their name sakes. Goosepaw became a Goose. Frogpaw became a Frog. And Duckpaw, a Duck." The warrior took on a more sinister tone for the bit. "The evil cat said, only if you don't talk to any cat for six moons, your brothers will turn back into their original forms. Mwahaha."

Larchleap took a break to check if Dewkit wasn't too afraid or already asleep. It had been a while since she'd had to tell stories, her siblings were usually happy with a rough tumble play before bed.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:52 am

Dewkit's eyes widened in shock,  "That's awful! Did she help her littermates?  " She listened intently keeping her focus on Larchleap while kneading her small grey paws into the soft nursery floor.

OOC~ Soo Dewkit has become Dewpaw now.. Should we continue with this err? Regardless Dewpaw couldn't have had better parents :)

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Kitten
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3