Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The New Kitten

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: The New Kitten   The New Kitten EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 20:12

Patchface settled down near the fresh-kill pile, watching the kits play. He had offered to adopt a young orphan RiverClan kit- Dewkit. The poor kitten. The tom swished his tail as he spotted the little kit sitting near the nursery. He hoped she would do well with the other RiverClan kits.

ooc: Dew will post tomorrow, so if anyone wants to post before her, feel free

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
The New Kitten N6a5zHfThe New Kitten IMrnxD6The New Kitten GMXQgOOThe New Kitten JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
The New Kitten GMUOTJ6

Last edited by Pinely on Mon 15 Jun 2015 - 12:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 20:18

Sablepaw padded quietly out of the nursery, stretching briefly before heading to the fresh-kill pile for a form of breakfast. He smiled at his mentor, quirking an eyebrow. "Good morning, Patchface," he greeted cheerfully, tail raised. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten EmptySun 14 Jun 2015 - 10:15

Patchface spotted his apprentice approaching him, and he nodded in acknowledgement. "Sablepaw," he rumbled to the tom in response. "I'm well. Just watching Dewkit for awhile before I go on a patrol." He nodded toward the lone gray she-kit near the nursery. He didn't know if the two had met yet, however. Patchface set his head on his paws, blue eyes unblinking.

The New Kitten N6a5zHfThe New Kitten IMrnxD6The New Kitten GMXQgOOThe New Kitten JySwIyJ
The New Kitten GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten EmptySun 14 Jun 2015 - 17:08

Dewkit sat quietly outside of the nursery watching the other kits play without her. She flexed her thorn sharp claws into the ground as she tried her best to avoid making eye contact with Patchface. Although she was grateful he adopted her, she wasn't sure how they would get along. She sighed and wrapped her thick tail around her paws neatly, listening to her belly growl.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten EmptySun 14 Jun 2015 - 18:02

Patchface sat up nervously. He could sense the kit's uneasiness and desiring to stay away from others. As expected. He got up before excusing himself from Sablepaw. He nosed through the fresh-kill pile, holding a trout and a water vole in his mouth. The fluffy white tomcat sat down in his original spot, twitching his whiskers. "Dewkit," he called. "Come here." He wondered if the kit would listen, obviously showing signs of being frightened. Patchface hoped she would warm up to others soon enough.

The New Kitten GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten EmptySun 14 Jun 2015 - 18:08

Dewkit jumped at the call of her name, she stood uneasily as her fur began to fluff out. Cautiously, she padded up to Patchface and stared at her paws. " You called for me? " Dewkit asked quietly.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten EmptySun 14 Jun 2015 - 18:16

Patchface gave a gruff nod, motioning toward the water vole. Nervously, he brushed the prey closer to her. "Here. Maybe you'll feel better on a full stomach." ...Assuming that she was quiet because of lack of nourishment. He wasn't sure how kits operated. He was new to this parent business. He tried to force a purr to soothe the two, but to no avail.

The New Kitten GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten EmptySun 14 Jun 2015 - 18:21

Dewkit shook her head and pushed the water vole away with a stubby grey paw. "Thanks, but I'm not hungry". She glanced at Patchface, and thought to herself at least he's trying. She looked away and stared longingly at the other kits, distracted by the strong scent of the fat vole In front of her.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten EmptySun 14 Jun 2015 - 18:34

Patchface was quite taken aback at this. What was he supposed to do now? Did this call for disciplinary measures? Was he supposed to force her to eat it? Trying to keep his cool, Patchface gave a downcast nod. He supposed he could give the vole to Sablepaw (if he hadn't left already). Frostcloud, help me. I don't know how to raise a kit. Let alone someone else's kit. He gave an exasperated sigh at Dewkit and mewed to her, "Fine. But don't come mewling to me when you get hungry later." Patchface watched her expression, and raised a paw over the vole, threatening to take it. Last chance.

The New Kitten GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten EmptySun 14 Jun 2015 - 18:40

Dewkit took a step back, shocked. She lowered her head to the ground and picked up the vole. Through the fur she mumbled her thanks as she walked back to the nursery. As she sat down and tore into her vole she held back the tears from Patchface's tone.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 10:06

The tom watched the kitten sulk away with her vole, obviously unhappy at him. His tail lashed in dubiety as his gaze went from her to the more social cats. "I don't get it," he grumbled to no cat in particular. He flattened his ears in indignation and confusion toward Dewkit. How was he supposed to raise Dewkit as an independent, proud she-cat? Surely her blood should match her outward appearance?

The New Kitten GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 10:57

Dewkit ignored Patchface's stare as she gulped the last bit of her water vole, full fed and drowsy she looked into the nursery for a place to curl up. Dewkit, finding no space amongst the other queen's and their sleeping kits, She resided to talk to Patchface. She walked towards him slowly, "I'm tired!" She wailed as she tripped on a stone and tumbled into his leg, she mewled like a newborn kit. Feeling her paw sting.

OOC- Hey Pine have you spoken with your friend about being Dewkit's mother?

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 12:19

OOC: Yeah, I just PMed her UwU

IC: Patchface heard the tiny pawsteps of Dewkit approaching, and he careened his ear to listen. He heard the kitten mewl out, and he gazed down at her. The RiverClan warrior's disposition changed at her tumbling against his paws. He held back an amused laugh, but he held himself firmly. "I can see that." He closed his jaws around her scruff, plucking her off of the ground. What a peculiar feeling; he'd never picked up another cat before. Patchface moved his way to the nursery, stepping ungraciously over queens and kits. He managed to find an empty nest in the back of the den. He set her into the nest, puffing out his fur regally. He looked for words to say. "If you need anything, just... come see me, alright?" Patchface turned and exited the nursery without another word. Gah, this was harder than he thought it'd be.

The New Kitten GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 12:50

Dewkit tumbled into the soft mossy nest. Before she  could apologize to Patchface, he left. Dewkit stared at the empty space for a long time before she shivered and curled into a tight ball. Dewkit yearned to bury her muzzle into the soft belly fur like all the other kittens. She carefully crept out of the nursery and cried out for Patchface, forgetting how upset she was earlier as she remembered what it was like to have a father.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 14:23

Patchface stopped mid-walk, glancing back over at Dewkit. She mewed loudly for attention, much to his surprise. Glancing from the fresh-kill pile to Dewkit, he walked over to her, nosing her forehead. "I thought you were tired," he began, question lacing his voice. Something was wrong with her. Maybe she was sick? "...what's wrong?" He hesitated a moment, wondering how she would react, before lapping his tongue on the top of her head to soothe her.

The New Kitten GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Kitten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Kitten
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: