Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You've Got to be Kitten Me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

You've Got to be Kitten Me Empty
PostSubject: You've Got to be Kitten Me   You've Got to be Kitten Me EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 18:11

(lol birth topics... yeah I do my best writing them but idk sometimes they are hard for me to write I guess. Either way, I am so so excited for all of you and I cant wait to rp with all!! I will probably bug yall for topics all the time, and if you ever want a topic with momma lav pls ping me here on site or in discord and I will certainly do that)

Lavendercloud and Fuzzface had been happy mates for awhile now. The bit for her had been the best ever! She was still so hyper and excited from her new life with Fuzz. It was not long before she got the exciting life changing news that they would soon become parents! A lot of her felt so excited for it but a little nervous as well for it too at the same time. What would their kits be like? Would they be like her and fuzz and also not like to have to chase rabbits? She wondered if any of them would get her attitude of a mix of sweet and fiery, or maybe they would get their dad's marshmallowy chillness who knew?

One thing above all else was certain, she would do her best to be there for them. The closer the date got however she found that she had to stay in camp more and more. Her paws were sore all the time and she felt tired all the time. Luckily, even with the famine it seemed that Fuzz was bringing her enough food although she wouldnt complain if he caught more rabbits.

Thinking of him, she glanced over to see him and she flicked her tail in a warm greeting. She flicked her tail inviting him over, because stars help him if he expected her to move over to him right now.

Once he actually got there she stretched and yawned pawing at him a bit, "ughh I'm so tired all the time" she gave him a side glance and little smack before he could say anything, more than usual that is she clarified with a little laugh under her breath.

She winced a bit as she felt a sharp cramping pain and she covered her tummy with her tail hissing a bit. "owie... Fuzz? I think its time she meowed shakily struggling up to her paws to get to the med den.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: You've Got to be Kitten Me   You've Got to be Kitten Me EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 21:06

Laying beside his beloved mate with his head resting on her swollen belly, Fuzzface had dozed off just moments ago. He'd grown to find the little kicks and punches that the kits threw around inside her belly to be soothing and while he knew that the time was near, he'd managed to stay calm and take a cat nap, only to be woken by Lavendercloud's comment.

Doing his best to hide the fact that he'd fallen asleep, he blinked his eyes awake and tried to put together the words that she'd said and that he'd just barely heard. Something about being tired? He supposed that would make sense and he decided to go with that. "Wonder why that is..." he chuckled as he attempted to hide a yawn and flatted his ears as she patted him on the head softly.

Stretching his paws lazily, he quickly lifted his head as the kitten's kicks grew more violent. Pushing himself up and watching as his mate struggled to get on her feet as well, he placed a thick paw on her back and gently held her from being able to get up any further. "Just have 'em here, no time like the present," the plump warrior mewed, doing his best to mask the nervousness that had begun to itch throughout his pelt. He'd never watched a queen give birth, was it gross? Or maybe it wasn't actually as bad as they'd made it sound?

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

You've Got to be Kitten Me VHQrlk5
You've Got to be Kitten Me 1QYZaRo

You've Got to be Kitten Me Molex311
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

PostSubject: Re: You've Got to be Kitten Me   You've Got to be Kitten Me EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 21:54

[OOC: Credit to your kits approved creations as that is where I grabbed their descriptions from when describing them here, I did my best not to copy word for word but even still it felt correct to credit that the descriptions of the kits was basically used heavily from the provided links: I mean I would assume that is fine but to cover everything I am giving credit as such :D

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t52328-berrykit-of-windclan - tiny
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t52399-daisykit-chonklet-of-windclan -ishtar
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t52377-molekit-of-wc -ice
]

Lavendercloud gave an annoyed side glance to her mate followed by an eye roll. Did he really have this little idea of how anything worked? She sighed poking at him, "har har... aren't you so funny" she meowed and winced once more as the pain got tighter.

She was certainly glad she was in the warm comforts of the med den at least and that at least they had that still, with any luck smallstar knew herbs still since all their other med cats insisted on disappearing or causing un-needed gathering disruptions. Another cause for an eye roll from lav.

"... owieee... Fuzz you are so taking care of them the first moon if I survive this... toms she huffed (she wasn't serious it just hurt and it caused her fiery part of her personality to come out a bit more)

She squeezed at his paw and after what felt like a very long painful bit the first meows of their kittens could be heard.

Three kittens all to them! She breathed heavily looking down at them and felt so many mixing emotions of love, worry, excitment but above all else, EXHAUSTION.

She licked at her kits and wrapped them up close to her tummy with her tail desperatly wanting to feed them and keep them strong and healthy as she could.

First had come a kit who was a very rounded and pale cream shorthair. They had amber eyes and roundish face just like her and fuzz. "aww.. our first kitten fuzz, shes so beautiful" lav meowed gently nuzzling the tiny she kit that was there "hmm what do you think of Berrykit?" she asked her mate. She glanced in his direction... he had better be paying attention to this or so help her stars...

Next kitten to have arrived was a broad shoulder kitten with a bit longer fur than the first one, a pelt that was very close to herself and fuzz but with some dappled white spots along the pelt. Another amazing daughter! "aww... what about hmm Daisykit? Since the white splotches are daisy-ish looking" she purred tucking Daisykit close to her side for warmth and food.

And finally, last kitten to be born to them was a brown tom-kit, his dark brown pelt stood out from his sisters and his pink little nose stuck up when she nuzzled him over closer to herself. "aww he looks like those creatures we find in the tunnels sometimes!. ... what are they called again?? moles? yes, molekit for you"

She kept all her kits close and cuddled them lots in the time afterwards.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: You've Got to be Kitten Me   You've Got to be Kitten Me EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 22:16

Watching as his mate did her best during the whole process, even somehow cracking a joke in the midst of it all, he had to admit that it did in fact look very painful. Having to push out three whole cats? It was certainly an odd sight to see and as gruesome as it was, Fuzzface didn't find himself very phased. Instead, he watched with his eyes glued to the kits as they each popped out one after the other.

As Lavendercloud began to dry them off, he listened as she named them. "Sounds good to me," he replied simply, keeping a focused demeaner. In all honesty, he didn't have a preference on their specific names seeing as though he'd already decided to leave that task to her and simply nodded along, agreeing with what she chose. They were fitting and he was glad he left it to her to do.

"Good job," Fuzzface purred. "You lived to tell the tale and so did our kits," he laughed softly, watching as the kits squirmed up against the light-pelted queen.

---

Crawling around on the ground in search of warmth and something to eat, the last born kit and only male of the litter cried out helplessly. It didn’t take long though before the dark brown tom was guided to his lifesource and began to feed, now quiet and content.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

You've Got to be Kitten Me VHQrlk5
You've Got to be Kitten Me 1QYZaRo

You've Got to be Kitten Me Molex311
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: You've Got to be Kitten Me   You've Got to be Kitten Me EmptyWed 15 Nov 2023 - 6:09

The roundish kit wriggled closer to her mother like a worm, latching on and suckling strongly, similarly to a leech. Berrykit was undoubtably Fuzzface and Lavendercloud's kit.

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: You've Got to be Kitten Me   You've Got to be Kitten Me EmptyWed 15 Nov 2023 - 11:19

The bi-colored kit wiggled with all her uncoordinated strength to snuggle deeper into the queen’s soft fur, shoving a white paw into her brother’s face in the process. She was utterly content to be squeezed beside the warm fat bodies of her siblings. Daisykit shoved her light pink nose into Lavendercloud’s side before beginning to drink, settling down once her belly was full.

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've Got to be Kitten Me   You've Got to be Kitten Me Empty

Back to top Go down

You've Got to be Kitten Me
Page 1 of 1