Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The New Kitten

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

The New Kitten - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 15:48

Dewkit wailed from exhaustion. "I am tired but I'm cold! Why do I have to sleep alone? The other kits get to sleep with their mothers! ". The small kit hesitated before burying her small pink nose into his chest fur.

OOC sorry I'm on my phone and it's not letting me highlight what she says :(

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit

Last edited by Dewleaf on Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 9:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 19:59

ooc: it's fine. xD

ic: Patchface shuffled uneasily at her words. He felt pity weigh his heart down, and he scooped the kit up once more. He nosed his way into the nursery, sitting down in an empty nest. He set her next to him and slid onto his belly. "Alright. Well, you can sleep with me." He flicked his large tail over her, examining the other cats around them. Patchface attempted to coax her to fall asleep by swiping his tongue across her forehead once more.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
The New Kitten - Page 2 N6a5zHfThe New Kitten - Page 2 IMrnxD6The New Kitten - Page 2 GMXQgOOThe New Kitten - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
The New Kitten - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jun 2015 - 6:39

Dewkit yawned as she nuzzled into Patchface. She tried to stay awake but fell asleep.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jun 2015 - 7:29

OOC: Hope you don't mind me joining

"I didn't know you became a queen, Patchface." Larchleap whispered, poking her head into the floating structure which was the nursery. She'd heard that Patchface had adopted an orphaned Riverclan kit and came to meet the little one. It was an odd, but sweet pairing.

Her father had taken in two kits as well after her mother had passed, so she was no stranger to adoptions, but she just never would have expected Patchface to do so. At least her father had some experience with her when he took in Nightpaw and Tidalpaw. "Enjoying parenthood?"
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jun 2015 - 8:18

OOC The more the merrier!!!

IC- Dewkit roused her head sleepily with her fur stuck up everywhere. She gave a big yawn revealing sharp but tiny white teeth. " Who are you? " She asked curiously.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jun 2015 - 9:02

He started dosing off himself, nearly slipping into sleep. At Larchleap's voice, Patchface immediately sprang to his paws, nearly knocking the kitten over. "No, I'm just keeping her company," he began, straightening himself. Patchface smoothed down his fur coolly. He had almost forgotten to see if Dewkit was alright from his sudden outburst. A quick glance told him that she was fine- just tired. The white and brown tom looked back up to the she-cat. "Trying to," he said quietly, so it was audible only to Larchleap. Then, he acknowledged Dewkit's question. "This is Larchleap. She's a good friend of mine." He faced the she-cat again. "Did you need something?"

The New Kitten - Page 2 N6a5zHfThe New Kitten - Page 2 IMrnxD6The New Kitten - Page 2 GMXQgOOThe New Kitten - Page 2 JySwIyJ

Last edited by Pinely on Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 12:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jun 2015 - 9:24

Dewkit squeaked as Patchface jumped up, sending her rolling into the edge of the nest. She looked up at Larchleap with big round blue eyes, is this my new family? She thought to herself before a loose piece of moss in the nest caught her eye.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Jun 2015 - 19:24

When the tom sprang up suddenly, Larchleap had to stop herself from mreowing with laughter loudly. The kit was most likely very awake now, but the she-cat really had been trying to let the little one sleep. She knew for a fact that kits were impossible to get to sleep, she had been when she was that age. Too eager to see the world and go off exploring. It was a miracle she hadn't fallen off the gorge or something similarly dangerous when she was young.

"No, just here to see the newest additions to our clan." The she-cat meowed, looking on fondly at the little she-kit with impossibly blue eyes. She was adorable, and very little. She could see why Patchface might have been inspired to take on a parenting role so suddenly. Who could turn down that face?

"Should I go, I think I woke you up, little-? Um, what's you name, little one?"
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 7:07

Dewkit sat up as tall as she could,  " My name is Dewkit! I think Patchface is supposed to be my dad. " She shrugged and curled her stubby thick tail around her paws neatly. She tilted her head and perked her fluffy Grey ears.  "Why do you have to go? Can't you stay?"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit

Last edited by Dewleaf on Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 9:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 7:42

"I think you're supposed to be taking a nap with Patchface, Dewkit." Her whiskers twitched as she looked on with warmth at the cute sight the pair made. Her eyes took on an amused glint however as she continued. "Although I think I'm right to guess sleep is the furtherest thing from your mind right now?"

Pulling at the stray piece of moss, she rolled it effortlessly into a ball. "If Patchface agrees, maybe a quick game?"
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 7:48

Dewkit's blue eyes widened,  "I'd love to play! None of the other kits ever want to play with me".  Dewkit smiled at Larchleap mischievously as she wound herself around Patchface's legs, giving him the biggest baby blue eyes she could while purring sweetly. " Patchface can I please play moss ball? Just for a little while?"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 14:09

Patchface hesitated. Why was Larchleap so well with kits? Maybe it was a she-cat thing? He shuffled uneasily. Was he supposed to decline? After all, a growing kit needed its rest. However, after he received her begging expression, his whiskers drooped and he looked away. "I don't see why not," he breathed, confused at the sudden change of mood in the kit. He recalled himself being similar, but more held back than the other kits. Patchface gave a silent snort, fluffing out his fur. At least he was a beautiful, mature cat now. "Just don't trip over any sleeping kits," he added, eyeing the nursery. The last thing he needed was many kits mewling for sleep. He settled down onto the soft nursery floor and watched the two with interest.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 19:57

Dewkit purred as she stretched to touch noses with her father whom she had come to feel comfortable around and pleased with.
" Don't worry I'll be super careful! " She mewed curling her tail in pleasure with her blue eyes shining in the moonlight. She looked up at Larchleap, dewkit felt different around her more kit like? She couldn't describe it but she did feel like a loner like she did around the other kits who ignored and teased her.
"Larchleap! Patchface said yes! "
She squeaked fluffing out her tabby stripped fur, as she crouched down focusing on her prey.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 6:16

"Well then, we can play moss ball. It was my favourite game as a kit. The aim of the game is to steal the ball off me. Think you can do it?" Her tail flickered from side to side, unable to hide how adorable she found the little kit's attempt to copy a hunter's crouch. The way the little one seemed so eager to play struck a chord in her.

She remembered teaching her brother hunting moves, and playing games with him when he was younger. Without a mother, and her father without a mate, she had been a parent to them in some ways. For a quick second she looked pained, but that was quickly set aside with practiced ease. The tabby instead focused on the moss ball, batting it from paw to paw in a teasing manner.

OOC: Sorry I took forever to respond, exams ate my soul
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 8:00

Dewkit slide her sharp claws out and flattened her ears. "Of course I can catch it!" She wriggled her rump and pounced, tackling Larchleap's legs, Leaving the mossball to roll away easily for her to swipe.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Kitten   The New Kitten - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Kitten
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next