Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Exploration of a kit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Exploration of a kit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 10:39

"Oh, that's nice," she replied. "Welcome to the nursery! I hope we can be good friends."  She dipped her head politely, and turned to her sister. "What do you want to do?" she asked.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!

Last edited by Blaze on Sun 7 Jun 2015 - 14:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 12:32

OOC: Can Salmonkit join too?

Salmonkit hopped lightly out of the nursery. "Hello, Roaringkit. Who are these two?" She meowed kindly, like a queen. But she was no queen; she was just a young kit.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 14:16

OOC: Yup!

IC: Creamkit bristled slightly when this kit acted as if she and Fernkit were not there. Instead of voicing her anger, she spoke up to answer her question instead of waiting for Roaringkit. "I'm Creamkit," she explained politely. "And this"-- she flicked her tail at Fernkit -- "is my sister Fernkit. It's nice to meet you. Who are your parents?" She shot a quick glance at her sister to make sure Fernkit was still being polite despite this rude kit, and then looked back at the new kit. She opened her eyes wide to let her know she was listening, trying to be ladylike and mannerly. Her whole goal in life was to be gracious, courteous, tactful, and civilized. If that was her personality, everyone would like her.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 15:45

"I have no idea who my parents are, but I think one is a kitty-pet named Cider (OOC NPC) and a Rouge cat named Mr. Butter. (OOC NPC)" Salmonkit mewed. She could smell stuff in the air. "Everyone called my dad Mr.Butter, though his real name is Brookstones." Salmonkit mewed embarrassed.

Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

Characters : Roaringkit
Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 17:53

Roaringkit smiled as Salmonkit came over. "Hi Salmonkit!" Before he could answer her question, Creamkit had already answered it. The tom kit couldn't help but notice a slight look of anger on Creamkit's face at Salmonkit's words. He smiled a bit before looking back at Salmonkit. "Your fur looks nice today; did you groom it recently? I like it like that." The she-kit seemed to be shining in her scaly-looking fur. It was beautiful in a way.

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
Posted in Areas Of The Forest [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 3:38

"I did recently, abd I'm glad you like it." Salmonkit purred. "Thank you for telling me you like it." She purred again, in anbery kind manner. "Well, see you all later. Bye!" She padded quietly and quickly away.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 12:54

Creamkit realized Salmonkit was nice, and felt a quick pang of guilt that she had been angered by her. "Bye, Salmonkit!" she called after her. "I'm pleased we can be friends." She purred at Fernkit, and exclaimed, "Well, that was a friendly meet. She wasn't all that nice," she admitted, "but she's just young, and she seems friendly enough."

Creamkit looked down at her paws, which were wrapped by her tail. She uncurled her tail, and sat with it straight out behind her. "Want to try fishing?" she asked her companions. Then she added crossly, "And I saw you, Roaringkit. It was mouse-brained to jump in like that. Don't do that again! I don't want my new friend to drown.
She purred, softening her warning with kindness. She didn't want to be known for being bossy or telling people off.

She crouched over the river like she had seen the warriors do, and watched the depths of the water. Unfortunately, her shadow fell across the water, so all the fish that were trapped beneath it swam away. Creamkit hissed in frustration, but then said more cheerfully, "Well, that was upsetting! Next time. Roaringkit, you try. Then Fernkit, and then me again. Hopefully," she added bitterly, "My shadow won't scare the fish away again."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploration of a kit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2