Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Exploration of a kit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

Characters : Roaringkit
Number of posts : 34

Exploration of a kit Empty
PostSubject: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:26 am

A small yawn could be heard from the nursery as an orange and white tom kit woke up, blinking his sleepy ice-blue eyes. He was bigger then usual and obviously had the makings of a strong and healthy handsome tom. Roaringkit scanned the nursery and looked at all the sleeping queens and kits before standing up and curiously padding outside into camp. The newbie hadn't seen camp yet, so, like to every new kit, it was like an undiscovered jungle waiting for an explorer to come and venture deep into it's land. Roaringkit didn't wait to start prowling around camp and discovering new things.
Back to top Go down
Fernrose

Fernrose

Characters : Fernkit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:21 pm

Fernkit opened one of her small little eyes and watched Roaringkit leave the den. She made her way to her paws and gave a big shake to her tortoiseshell fur. She must've had bad dreams last night because the little nest that was made for her was rustled up. She made a slow exit out of the den and proceeded to follow Roaringkit.
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:11 pm

Roaringkit's ear twitched as he heard small paw steps from behind him. The tom whipped around, seeing a she-cat following him. "Hi," he said, taking in the other kit's appearance. "Are...are you following me?" he asked, looking around. "Because I think you're following me." He smiled a cute little flirtatious smile and flicked his tail. Roaringkit was the biggest flirt in Riverclan.

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
Posted in Areas Of The Forest [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Fernrose

Fernrose

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Fernkit's eyes got big. "I just wanted to see where you were going." She glanced around her taking in the camp and the smell. "I wonder what Thunderclan smells like?" Fernkit was always a curious kit. She wanted to see everything and meet every cat. She turned back to the tom kit. "I'm Fernkit!"
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 3:02 pm

Roaringkit nodded. "Okay, I'll be fine with that answer," the orange and white tom purred. Roaringkit sat down and curled his orange and white tail over his paws. "I bet Thunderclan smells like crow-food," Roaringkit said. "Actually, that'd be Shadowclan. I guess Thunderclan would smell like dung and Windclan would smell like rabbits." he laughed a bit before saying; "I'm Roaringkit, it's nice to meet you." He bowed his head like he had seen some of the warriors do when talking to the leader, then he smiled at Fernkit again.

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Fernrose

Fernrose

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 3:05 pm

Fernkit laughed a little bit then turned towards the river. She pounced up to it and gazed at here reflection. Many cats said she favored her mother more than her father, she never got to know them because her father was killed by disease and her mother was too old to give birth to her and died kitting. She flicked her ears lightly and bended over to take a few laps of water from it.
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Roaringkit bounded after the she-kit and stopped next to her at the water's edge. He peered at his own reflection. The tom was said to be an exact copy of his father, who had died in battle. His mother was unknown, for his father never told who the mom was. Roaringkit watched the ripples in the river as Fernkit drank. "Hey, have you've ever tried to swim?" He asked, pawing at the water's surface and getting his foot wet. "I haven't, but I'm sure it'd be fun!"

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Fernrose

Fernrose

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 3:26 pm

"No I haven't tried to swim," Fernkit stared at the water swiping it with her paw. It looked deep and blue. A little bit of fear hit her in the gut. She was a little too small to carry her weight.
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 3:35 pm

"I wanna try it. The water is just calling my name!" The kit was bigger then he should be. Not fat, but strong and well-built. He hadn't tried his strength yet, but he was brave and willing to trust his instincts. He also wanted to show-off in front of the she-cat. He crouched down, wiggled his tail, then leaped into the water.

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Fernrose

Fernrose

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 3:43 pm

"Don't!" Fernkit yowled as the tom jumped in the water. Her jaw dropped in disbelief. "That was mouse-brained!"
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 3:29 am

Roaringkit laughed as he flew threw the air, holding his breath before sinking in the water. He was only on the shallow bank; he could touch the bottom. Roaringkit stood up, chuckling. "Fernkit, I'm only on the edge of the river. It's shallow. I don't think it was very mouse-brained."

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Fernrose

Fernrose

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:54 am

"Still!" Fernkit growled. She swiped at the water one last time before laying down. The sun felt nice against her fur. She licked her paw and proceeded to groom herself.
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Roaringkit sadly crawled out of the water. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Please forgive me?" he asked, laying down a tail-length away from the she-cat.

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 2:18 pm

OOC: Mind if I join you?

IC: Creamkit poked her head out of the nursery. She saw her sister Fernkit with another kit she didn't know. My, that tom's big! she thought. She decided she wanted to meet him. She stepped daintily out of the nursery, and padded ladylike across the camp toward the other kits. "Hello, Fernkit!" she purred. She touched her sister's shoulder with her tail-tip. Then she looked at the big tom. "Hello," she said politely. "I'm Creamkit. Who are you? I've never seen you in the nursery before."  She curled her tail over her paws, and sat up straight, ready to listen to the kit's answer.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:17 am

Roaringkit turned around as another kit approached. This one was also a she-kit. He stood up and gave Creamkit one of his flirty smiles. "That's a pretty name. I'm Roaringkit. I'm kinda new in the nursery. This is my first time outside.

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploration of a kit   Exploration of a kit Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploration of a kit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next