Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw

Go down 
+2
Thea
Spottedleaf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 16:33

OOC: Does That mean I have to wait another month?

IC: Specklepaw sighed with relief at the punishment and ran into the apprentice den.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 16:46

Icetail snarled at her once daughter. You are not worthy of being my daughter. Be lucky I even found you.

Tidalpaw ran to her father and sisters' side. "Dad! I don't want a traitor in my den! Nightpaw died because of her mates' clan!" She wailed. She hated to admit it but she was a little... No, very- disliking of code-breakers... She would want her exiled. She glanced to her sister. "Larchpaw? Do you want her in there, too?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 17:28

Larchpaw kept silent, withholding her judgement even when her adopted sister, Tidalpaw asked. She felt just as angry about the day's events, but didn't speak, for she was afraid she'd say something she couldn't take back. She was close to raking the traitorous apprentices eyes out when she heard from her father what had transpired, and didn't need to verbalise anything. She knew deep within that it would only make what happened more real, and she might actually hurt her cousin.

"Let's go, Tidalpaw. Fishstar's made her judgement."

Wailingstream also didn't speak a word, his icy silence judgement enough. He stalked out of camp to not be in the same area as the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 17:39

OOC: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1p_sXflQQ <Wailingstream, EAT THIS SONG TEN TIMES!!!!! D:<

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 18:09

Patchface nodded at Fishstar's speech. Afterward, he gave a loud yowl of agreement, glaring at Specklepaw. Would she ever be able to redeem herself in his eyes? And was her punishment enough to keep her from seeing that disgrace of a cat? His fur bristled. How many cats within his Clan were doing the same? How many cats had impure lineage? Patchface, head low, stalked off toward the warriors' den, growling underneath his breath.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 N6a5zHfAfter Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 IMrnxD6After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 GMXQgOOAfter Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 18:11

OOC: WATCH IT TOO PATHCFACE!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1p_sXflQQ

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 18:13

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 N6a5zHfAfter Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 IMrnxD6After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 GMXQgOOAfter Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 18:16

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 20:06

Here's what Icy and Tide think of Specklepaw: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W66LlEvkkU8

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Last edited by Tide on Sat 30 May 2015 - 22:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 22:51

OOC: ITS NOT A LINK XD

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 22:53

You copy and paste it...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 22:54

OOC:Oh…?

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 23:01

OOC: Oh my gosh learn your computers people. Do u even know what that is?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 23:05

OOC: Woah, Tide. Calm down.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 23:06

OOC: I'm sorry, it's hard to make a funny or sarcastic joke on a computer.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw   After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Conflict with Specklepaw and Flamepaw
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next